one...two...tree

WI Gov. Scott Walker: Funded by the Koch Bros.

62 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Accountability is where its at as long as some can get away with cheating for their pet projects.

My pet project was a home for wayward monkeys. Everything was going well until the monkeys voted to go union.

The Koch brothers came in and started spanking monkeys.

The monkeys spit at them.

The Koch brothers called in the accountants who started counting monkeys, but it was practically impossible cuz

the monkeys were jumping up and down on the bed, and every time they would count a monkey he would fall down

and hit his head. At least that was how the koch brothers explained all the monkeys with broken heads. :bonk: :bonk:

In the end it was decided that there was no accountablity. So the funding was yanked.

and all the monkeys were kicked out into the street to fend for themselves

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

Wouldn't the ability to organize and accomplish goals with that organization be protected under the first Amendment? So how does protecting that right become anti-american? When it interferes with a companies ability to exploit its employees?

The government is not a 'company.'

Believe me, they are not being exploited either... There are people 10x poorer than they are that are paying for a very nice lifestyle.

nfrsig.jpg

The Great Canadian to Texas Transfer Timeline:

2/22/2010 - I-129F Packet Mailed

2/24/2010 - Packet Delivered to VSC

2/26/2010 - VSC Cashed Filing Fee

3/04/2010 - NOA1 Received!

8/14/2010 - Touched!

10/04/2010 - NOA2 Received!

10/25/2010 - Packet 3 Received!

02/07/2011 - Medical!

03/15/2011 - Interview in Montreal! - Approved!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Those that had wings found refuge working for the Wicked Witch of the West, I am sure.

You probably read the "Koch" account of the incident that claimed the monkeys were feather bedding, Hence the natural assumption that at least some of the monkeys had wings.

I can assure you, these were wingless monkeys. some even had legs broken before before they were kicked out into the snow.

The NBOG, (National Brotherhood of Organ Grinders) took some of them in. It is really sad to watch a poor little monkey trying to dance in the snow with a broken leg. They have to

wear those stupid red hats and vests and the few coins that get dropped in their little cup are clanging around because the pitiful little creatures are shivering from cold

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Spain
Timeline

You probably read the "Koch" account of the incident that claimed the monkeys were feather bedding, Hence the natural assumption that at least some of the monkeys had wings.

I can assure you, these were wingless monkeys. some even had legs broken before before they were kicked out into the snow.

The NBOG, (National Brotherhood of Organ Grinders) took some of them in. It is really sad to watch a poor little monkey trying to dance in the snow with a broken leg. They have to

wear those stupid red hats and vests and the few coins that get dropped in their little cup are clanging around because the pitiful little creatures are shivering from cold

Its clear the monkeys need to learn to do what they're told and just be happy with what they are given.

Its clear the monkeys need to learn to do what they're told and just be happy with what they are given.

Welcome to 21st century America.

larissa-lima-says-who-is-against-the-que

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Are they paid well enough? I am sure some people will demand they earn less and work 60 instead of 50 hours a week too, while educating their kids into productive members of society.

Last I checked, teachers didn't make that much mula, given the responsibility they are supposed to carry. I guess we as a society get what we pay for.

Should they have a right to fair wages and benefits? Why not? And if its a public tax-funded issue, then fight for school system privatization and good luck with teaching standards.

Kenya

On average they make $100k/year

If I made $100k/year, I'd gladly pay 12% toward my own healthcare and help fund my pension!

RoC Timeline

08/20/2012: Sent I-751 to California Service Center

Our Immigration Checklist

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

That's still not too shabby. It's more than I make and I have to pay about $350/month to cover my healthcare and $3000 family deductible. Even with this new law, they won't come close to that. I'm not crying at all for them. They still have jobs; many people don't.

RoC Timeline

08/20/2012: Sent I-751 to California Service Center

Our Immigration Checklist

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

That's still not too shabby. It's more than I make and I have to pay about $350/month to cover my healthcare and $3000 family deductible. Even with this new law, they won't come close to that. I'm not crying at all for them. They still have jobs; many people don't.

Holy #######! Your insurance is crappy. You didn't have a choice of plans, like an HMO?

Filed: Timeline

You pay $350.00 a month for an individual plan with a 3K deductible while making less than 60K / year? All I can say is find a decent employer.