one...two...tree

WI Gov. Scott Walker: Funded by the Koch Bros.

62 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: England
Timeline

Yep. The American voters didn't mind GW Bush's academic ineptitude either, but that doesn't change the fact that neither one of them seem to have a clue about economics. As for Walker pushing to end collective bargaining for state employees - is he fulfilling a campaign promise? Because it's one thing to vote for a candidate you think might do one thing but does another vs. watching that candidate follow through on what they said they would do if elected.

And BushBaby went to Uni. Just shows that what grade you got to doesn't always indicate the level of intelligence. :whistle:

As for Governor Walker, if his campaign promise was to reduce the State Budget Deficit, then yes, he's following through on a campaign promise. If I read correctly, the unions make the concessions on contributions, or 6,000 of them get laid off. I don't know about you ,but I know which way I'd go. And getting laid off is not it.

Don't interrupt me when I'm talking to myself

2011-11-15.garfield.png

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

As for Governor Walker, if his campaign promise was to reduce the State Budget Deficit, then yes, he's following through on a campaign promise.

I guess you missed this part....

The previous governor, Democrat Jim Doyle, passed a budget that left the state poised for a surplus this year. When Walker took office in January he chipped away at that surplus with three conservative tax expenditure bills, but not severely enough to trigger a budget repair bill. The current, small shortfall was "manufactured by Governor Walker's own insistence on making the deficit worse with the bills he passed in January," Kreitlow said. But Walker cited that shortfall to introduce a "budget repair bill" anyhow -- a fully elective move that includes his plan to end collective bargaining rights for state employees.

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Spain
Timeline

Public employee unions are by their very nature in conflict with promoting the general welfare.

I'm addressing THIS very instance. The case couldn't be clearer. Government overreach against its own citizens, public workers or not. I would predict this governor will not have another term.

Filed: Timeline

I'm addressing THIS very instance. The case couldn't be clearer. Government overreach oversight against its own citizens employees, public workers or not. I would predict this governor will not have another term.

Wrong. It is about a conflict of interest, between public servants, and the people they are supposed to serve.

Timeline

Wrong. It is about a conflict of interest, between public servants, and the people they are supposed to serve.

I see. All that I see on all the news channels, maybe except those that clearly blame the unions for Polio, seem to be lying to further a Communist agenda. Thanks for the correction. There's something about the unions NOT offering to accept the concessions except for having bargaining rights to honest, fair wages and benefits. Maybe they're also part of the plan. Being teachers, they are supposed to accept anything they are told to accept to serve as a perfect example for the school kids that its OK to not demand fair wages and benefits for work performed.

Filed: Timeline

I see. All that I see on all the news channels, maybe except those that clearly blame the unions for Polio, seem to be lying to further a Communist agenda. Thanks for the correction. There's something about the unions NOT offering to accept the concessions except for having bargaining rights to honest, fair wages and benefits. Maybe they're also part of the plan. Being teachers, they are supposed to accept anything they are told to accept to serve as a perfect example for the school kids that its OK to not demand fair wages and benefits for work performed.

Maybe you should look to news sources other than MSNBC.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Who cares who contributed to his campaign, a majority of the voters of Wisconsin voted for him.

That's why he's the Governor and not a Democrat. It's simple math, when you think about it.

yes millions of dollars+ millions of dollars = Governor

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

they already get 'fair' wages for working only 9 months out of the year.

You don't like the wages? FIND A DIFFERENT CAREER!!!!

nfrsig.jpg

The Great Canadian to Texas Transfer Timeline:

2/22/2010 - I-129F Packet Mailed

2/24/2010 - Packet Delivered to VSC

2/26/2010 - VSC Cashed Filing Fee

3/04/2010 - NOA1 Received!

8/14/2010 - Touched!

10/04/2010 - NOA2 Received!

10/25/2010 - Packet 3 Received!

02/07/2011 - Medical!

03/15/2011 - Interview in Montreal! - Approved!!!

Filed: Country: England
Timeline

yes millions of dollars+ millions of dollars = Governor

Did you even read Steven's article? The infamous Koch brothers contributed $43,000. Hardly millions, is it?

Oh, and go check just how much Scott Walker and his Democrat opponent raised each. Doubt there's much difference between the two.

Don't interrupt me when I'm talking to myself

2011-11-15.garfield.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Did you even read Steven's article? The infamous Koch brothers contributed $43,000. Hardly millions, is it?

Oh, and go check just how much Scott Walker and his Democrat opponent raised each. Doubt there's much difference between the two.

is there a new rule that you have to read the articles???:lol:

Timeline

Should the Army and the Navy be allowed to go on strike?

let me rephrase, Soldiers and Sailors

Order your middle school teacher on that suicide mission. To Monkeystan.