웃

Sexist Male Pig Refuses to Wrestle Female Opponent

62 posts in this topic

So, let's just say a boy wants to play girls lacrosse and the girls don't think that's right. Would they be sexist pigs?

If you read into this story a little more than the headlines, the kid actually issued a statement that said, "It is unfortunate that I have been placed in a situation not seen in most of the high school sports in Iowa." Boys aren't allowed to beat up the girls in other sports yet when this kid takes it upon himself to not manhandle a woman because of his moral beliefs, he's labeled a sexist pig.

Double standard, anyone?

This is more of that equality/feminism #######. We won't let boys dominate girls sports but girls are allowed to play in boys sports. When this boy said that's not right, folks didn't applaud him for championing womens rights (he said men should never engage women in a violent manner) they chastised him for being a chauvinist.

the kids record is 35-4, the girls record is 20-13. i'm doubting he is worried about losing to her.

Especially considering he went on to win his next two matches and wrestle back through the consolation round. - She lost both of hers and is out of the tournement.

if you've got no problems "dry humping" another male, why would you have a problem with a girl? Sorry, but that's silly.

Obviously this kid wasn't concerned about dry humping her or not. He was concerned about violence against women at the hands of men. Where are all the feminazi supporters on this one?

Oh, that's right. He's a he.

most teenage boys (men what ever) would not pass up a chance for free feels

Obviously this kid is one of those "good kids" that's thinking with the big head.

It is easy to call it a gay sport when you have never wrestled (assuming).

But the reality is; it is one of, if not the toughest sport to compete in.....It is just you against him. It is a complete battle of strength and strategy.

Cael Sanderson (who also wrestled in Iowa) went 159-0 and won four consecutive NCAA championships yet he was NOT pictured on the front of Sports Illustrated at the time because some girls won a soccer game. The "official" reasoning behind the decision to picture a shirtless female instead of the greatest individual accomplishment EVER in the sport of wrestling was because soccer was a team sport and a team is bigger than one individual.

Cael was snubbed. If there would've been a first "female" athlete to achieve something that great, the guys soccer team would've been on the inside cover.

Double standard, anyone?

Are jockstraps strong enough to contain such problems? Are there rules about grabbing a hard on to force a submission

I think if the greeks did it, it can't be gay

Greeks wrestled naked.

All olympians were naked back in the day.

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Isle of Man
Timeline

So, let's just say a boy wants to play girls lacrosse and the girls don't think that's right. Would they be sexist pigs?

If you read into this story a little more than the headlines, the kid actually issued a statement that said, "It is unfortunate that I have been placed in a situation not seen in most of the high school sports in Iowa." Boys aren't allowed to beat up the girls in other sports yet when this kid takes it upon himself to not manhandle a woman because of his moral beliefs, he's labeled a sexist pig.

Double standard, anyone?

This is more of that equality/feminism #######.

psst.gif

I made up the headline as a joke (and to get more hits which seems to have worked; I got 468 view so far :dance: )...

Edited by Lord Infamous

India, gun buyback and steamroll.

qVVjt.jpg?3qVHRo.jpg?1

I made up the headline as a joke (and to get more hits which seems to have worked; I got 468 view so far :dance: )...

I realize that but this has been a major news story for the last couple days. You're not the only one "joking" about him and the double standard we so willingly apply to certain sports (and other things) in the US.

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

I realize that but this has been a major news story for the last couple days. You're not the only one "joking" about him and the double standard we so willingly apply to certain sports (and other things) in the US.

+1 :thumbs:

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

If he goes hard and she gets injured, he'll get flak. If he goes easy on her and she beats him, he'll be the laughing stock of the team. No matter what he does, he already lost.

Your such a cupcake.

I see no problem with grappling with a female opponent, take her to the mat and give her a good tittytwister, followed by a full nelson

'PAU' both wife and daughter in the U.S. 08/25/2009

Daughter's' CRBA Manila Embassy 08/07/2008 dual citizenship

http://crbausembassy....wordpress.com/

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Your such a cupcake.

I see no problem with grappling with a female opponent, take her to the mat and give her a good tittytwister, followed by a full nelson

Disgusting!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Megan Black Rocks ! To H3ll with Cassy !!

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Disgusting!!:thumbs:

Yes, it is disgusting not to man-up to his opponent.

'PAU' both wife and daughter in the U.S. 08/25/2009

Daughter's' CRBA Manila Embassy 08/07/2008 dual citizenship

http://crbausembassy....wordpress.com/

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I think you OD'd on the serious syrup. The joke is that someone thinks this kid made the decision. His father/church made the decision. A couple months ago some idiot women took her kid to China to protest something going on in Korea. He was just about

the same age and he was doing what his mother told him to do. same thing here, except in this case it's the father.

Filed: Timeline

I think you OD'd on the serious syrup. The joke is that someone thinks this kid made the decision. His father/church made the decision. A couple months ago some idiot women took her kid to China to protest something going on in Korea. He was just about

the same age and he was doing what his mother told him to do. same thing here, except in this case it's the father.

If he's under 18, and let's say you're right - that's actually a good thing.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

If he's under 18, and let's say you're right - that's actually a good thing.

He's 15. 18 and over highschool sophmores is in a different thread.

I usually am.

Just like the title to this thread was hyped up just for interest, If the Original headline for the story was

"Minister dosn't let son wrestle girl" we wouldnt be talking about it now