one...two...tree

Is Abortion Morally Equivalent to Murdering Someone?

356 posts in this topic

Corky, I actually do work in law enforcement.

Work in law enforcement or are law enforcement?

Like your bodyguard postings earlier, they're not exactly the same thing.

I only have 3,

Since I have zero, you have more.

when TSHTF you will be his bitсh.

No way. I don't go to Kalifornia now. There's absolutely no way I'd go there once SHTF.

ample supply of weapons, bullet proof glass, and available body armor sound like good tools to have when the apocalypse hits.

You don't have that stuff at home?

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

Work in law enforcement or are law enforcement?

Like your bodyguard postings earlier, they're not exactly the same thing.

Nice attempt there slim, but not even really close. My statement is clear, I am an analyst. I have never portrayed my involvement as anything but.

#######???

Persons convicted of a crime and on probation aren't allowed to have firearms at their home.

Filed: Timeline

Persons convicted of a crime and on probation aren't allowed to have firearms at their home.

So since you're LE he pretty much has to say zero.

Oh well, I don't buy it. Of course he has guns and he has more than three. He won't admit it to you but I'm sure of it.

Which means when TSHTF he still wins.

Timeline

Oh well, I don't buy it. Of course he has guns and he has more than three. He won't admit it to you but I'm sure of it.

Well, he has made some pretty cryptic statements to support this. I wonder what the ohio state department of probation would think. :lol:

Edited by Rob & Mel

Nice attempt there slim, but not even really close. My statement is clear, I am an analyst. I have never portrayed my involvement as anything but.

So now you're an analyst? A few minutes ago it was, "Corky, I actually do work in law enforcement."

I know you've pointed out many times I struggle with comprehension so perhaps you could enlighten me and the rest of us. Are you LE or not? Seems some folks on here think you're a law enforcement officer. As someone who reads and comprehends what's actually posted, I've always thought of you as a geek that works at the police department. Who's more correct?

That is correct. Perhaps you ARE in law enforcement!

Is he LE or does he work at a police department?

You're probably not the only one confused, especially since he types things like, "I actually do work in law enforcement."

As I said, I have ZERO guns.

No way. If Rob the analyst in law enforcement were to come to Cincinnati when SHTF, he'd have more guns than me.

Well, he has made some pretty cryptic statements to support this. I wonder what the ohio state department of probation would think. :lol:

The ohio state department of probation doesn't even know I exist.

Cryptic statements? Is that anything like, "I actually do work in law enforcement."?

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

Timeline

So now you're an analyst? A few minutes ago it was, "Corky, I actually do work in law enforcement."

I know you've pointed out many times I struggle with comprehension so perhaps you could enlighten me and the rest of us. Are you LE or not? Seems some folks on here think you're a law enforcement officer. As someone who reads and comprehends what's actually posted, I've always thought of you as a geek that works at the police department. Who's more correct?

That is correct. Perhaps you ARE in law enforcement!

Is he LE or does he work at a police department?

You're probably not the only one confused, especially since he types things like, "I actually do work in law enforcement."

No way. If Rob the analyst in law enforcement were to come to Cincinnati when SHTF, he'd have more guns than me.

The ohio state department of probation doesn't even know I exist.

Cryptic statements? Is that anything like, "I actually do work in law enforcement."?

I'm sorry for the confusion slim, I really didn't think anyone could be confused by what I have said in the past. I work for law enforcement and I have never said anything that would make you think that I was an officer. So I guess the culprit here is your lack of comprehension. Your inability to comprehend a simple statement is not my concern. If you're on probation slim, they know about you.

I'm sorry for the confusion slim, I really didn't think anyone could be confused by what I have said in the past. I work for law enforcement and I have never said anything that would make you think that I was an officer. So I guess the culprit here is your lack of comprehension. Your inability to comprehend a simple statement is not my concern. If you're on probation slim, they know about you.

If you'll comprehend a little more, it wasn't me that thought you were a law enforcement officer. Others did.

By "know about me" do you mean "a file in a database" somewhere?

Русский форум член.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Isle of Man
Timeline

Make up your mind, why don't you! After reading some of your posts I think you might know more about guns than a veteran ATF agent!

1:

Not at all. I have guns.

2:

My perfectly legal to own version of this firearm can discharge 63 projectiles in less than 3 seconds. - And I have several of them.

3:

I like big butts and I cannot lie....

My next handgun purchase is probably going to be a P-14. I like the fat butts. The M-9 was always super comfortable for me and I actually prefer a bigger, fatter pistol.

4 (what do you mean by "did the job for a high school kid"? :

I had a Lorcin L-380 and it was a pretty decent little pistol. Heavy as heck but it did the job for a high school kid!

5: THE GRAND FINALE:

What I think is really funny is these "weapons caches" they find. The typical "cache" when reported in the news is as follows...

"The alleged coup-plotter had a large cache of weapons ammassed in his home ready for passing out to would-be coup members intent on violently overthrowing the government. Among the weapons found by officers were numerous high-powered assault rifles, sniper weapons, and guns used by criminals and terrorists. The weapons included -

AK-47 - a favorite assualt rifle of terrorists and criminals the world over

Bushmaster AR-15 - a high-powered assault rifle based on the M-16 the military uses

Chinese SKS - a high-powered assault rifle that can easily be converted to fire in fully automatic mode like a machine gun

Hi-Point 45 - a cheap pistol capable of shooting .45cal bullets through car doors

Marlin 60 - a semiautomatic rifle that can be equipped to shoot a subsonic round making it hard for officers to locate

Mosin-Nagant - the sniper rifle used by Vasili Zaetsev (who the alleged coup-plotter had notes on)

Mossberg 590 - a pump shotgun with a pistol grip and short barrel that is easily concealed under a coat or jacket

Remington 700 - a high-powered rifle with sniper scope and bipod attached

Remington 870 - a pump shotgun that can be equipped with numerous aftermarket devices to make it more lethal

Remington 1187 - a semiautomatic shotgun used by police forces and SWAT teams

Smith & Wesson 686 - a handgun that shoots magnum loads capable of penetrating body armor and helmets

Winchester 94 - a high-powered rifle that can quickly shoot seven rounds

What they fail to report is none of these weapons really go together from a tactical standpoint and every single one of the guns on that list is a popular model of privately owned weapons used for sporting purposes or home defense. But, taken as a whole... I guess it's a "cache" of weapons. Anyone with any sense at all would be able to look at that list and say, "Coup?... What coup?"

Man, I hope they never raid my house!

Edited by Lord Infamous

India, gun buyback and steamroll.

qVVjt.jpg?3qVHRo.jpg?1

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

I would guess someone in Slims situation might have transferred his arms to a friend or family with an agreement which keeps him both with and without guns, depending on how you look at it.

Just wondering.... does a spouse loose her rights to posses firearms if the husband does?

type2homophobia_zpsf8eddc83.jpg

"Those people who will not be governed by God

will be ruled by tyrants."

William Penn

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Isle of Man
Timeline

So the question is why did he lie on this thread?

My theory - because he got spooked by the possibility that Rob is LE.

Not sure. Charles admitted to owning over 20 guns if my memory serves me correctly. Nothing wrong it. I kindly asked Slim out of curiosity how many he owns and he lied and said 0. Sounds like someone who has at least the same sized artillery room as Charles:

.308 is quite possibly one of the best calibers ever manufactured. It is a "scaled down" version of the 30-06 and can use the same bullets but not the same rounds.

The AR platforms in .308 kind of suck. I've seen them fail time after time. You'd be better off to acquire a rifle in .308 that was originally made for the .308.

M-1A

G-3 (HK-91, PTR-91, etc. Not to be confused with the CETME)

FAL

I'm an AR guy myself, but only in 5.56. When I thought about "levelling up" to 7.62, I tried the above rifles and the closest "fit" for me was the HK-91. Sweet, sweet rifle and is close enough to the AR platform that it'll feel right with minimal training. The AR-10 series is cool, but when they scaled up, they just didn't beef it up enough. YMMV, of course.

Edited by Lord Infamous

India, gun buyback and steamroll.

qVVjt.jpg?3qVHRo.jpg?1

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

I wonder, if I were to be sentenced to Public service as part of a conviction,

and I were to be tasked with washing Police cars, could I sorta / kinda claim, I am "doing work for Law Enforcement"?

type2homophobia_zpsf8eddc83.jpg

"Those people who will not be governed by God

will be ruled by tyrants."

William Penn