DedicatedWife

I-90 Application to Replace Permanent Resident Card Denied!!!

36 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: China
Timeline

How badly do you want to have the card?

If your lost GC is conditional, you could wait out until it is time to remove conditions and then get a 10 year GC. You could ask for a stamp in your passport at the USCIS office for now.

Do you have your name on your mailbox? They will not leave GC there if it is not (even though the rest of the mail is delivered no problem).

A photocopy of the 2 year card is needed to be attached to the I-751 when removing conditions.

OUR TIME LINE Please do a timeline it helps us all, thanks.

Is now a US Citizen immigration completed Jan 12, 2012.

1428954228.1592.1755425389.png

CHIN0001_zps9c01d045.gifCHIN0100_zps02549215.gifTAIW0001_zps9a9075f1.gifVIET0001_zps0a49d4a7.gif

Look here: A Candle for Love and China Family Visa Forums for Chinese/American relationship,

Visa issues, and lots of info about the Guangzhou and Hong Kong consulate.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ireland
Timeline

I updated the info! :blush: I asked jonny5 to PM me since they are here in Atlanta, GA to give them the contacts for Georgia Senators! :thumbs:

Thanks!

I'm the USC petitioner.

Timeline:

10/06/2005 Met in Ireland while I was on a study abroad

03/15/2010 K-1 NOA1

05/27/2010 K-1 NOA2

09/10/2010 K-1 Interview

09/22/2010 POE

10/01/2010 Wedding

10/27/2010 AOS/EAD/AP NOA1s

12/22/2010 EAD/AP Approved

04/05/2011 AOS Approved - no interview

04/09/2011 Green Card received

01/24/2013 ROC NOA1

06/28/2013 ROC Approved - no interview

07/05/2013 10-year Green Card received

08/19/2014 N-400 NOA

12/06/2014 N-400 Interview

01/09/2014 Naturalization ceremony

My husband is now a US Citizen! Our journey is over!

20r8m4.png

WdKPm5.png

8PEOm5.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

It is needed if you have one.

I did not have one, because I never received the original GC and then it took forever for I-90 to go through... and then my I-90 was automatically denied because I filed I-751. With my I-751 application I included a copy of I-551 stamp in my passport and it was acceptable.

:)

A photocopy of the 2 year card is needed to be attached to the I-751 when removing conditions.

CR-1 Timeline

March'07 NOA1 date, case transferred to CSC

June'07 NOA2 per USCIS website!

Waiver I-751 timeline

July'09 Check cashed.

Jan'10 10 year GC received.

We had another Info Pass today. My husband received the I-551 stamp in his passport. :dance: The immigration officer was very helpful. She told us flat out that we probably will not be getting the 2-yr conditional GC at this point. She said it will be time to remove conditions shortly and that we may have to come back in for another stamp, but that we can file the I-751 and include a copy of the stamp along with hubby's bio page from his passport. I'll update later as to what happens with our current I-90 and of course our initial I-90 that was denied. Right now, I need to go and finish packing...Bahamas here we come! :dance:

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

• 2 weeks later...

Just received text message/e-mail that card production is ordered for the GC and we should have it within 30 days! :dance::dance::dance:

As I've said before each person's case is different, but if you never got your GC after its been issued, please make an Infopass appointment and also get your state Senator involved to make an inquiry for you. It also helps to have all your correspondence and docs to and from USCIS...it helps in the long run, cause sometimes their system says one thing and it helps to have your proof in hand. Our denied case was able to be placed under review because I had documentation that showed we had did what we were suppose to do. All the best to everyone and thanks for all the advice I got from here. :)

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

• 1 year later...
Filed: Other Country: Mexico
Timeline

hi, i have a conditional GC through marriage. I lost my GC when we moved to a new house. I sent the i-90 form in March and today i notice that my i-90 was denied. I cannot removed the conditionals until two more months and I need to be traveling to mexico constantly cuz my mom is sick. I came without a problem last week with a seal on my passport. the seal says that my i-90 was pending and maybe I would have to travel in 2 or 3 months. Could anyone help me??? or have a similar casE?.... i went with an infopass to uscis to ask about my case and they told me to fill I-90 form. That's why i did all this!

please any help is welcome. thank you!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.