2013-10-22***Package Sent

2013-11-03***Check Cashed

2013-11-05***NOA1
2013-11-25***Biometrics

2014-02-06***GC in hand dancin5hr.gif

5b904a1af6.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Romania
Timeline

I think we (the summer-fall fillers) lost 1 month with the holidays ! So whatever the average VSC timeline is we should expect +1 month. But I saw u r Aug 3 so I think u should get ur NOA1 any day from now ...

event.png

Why Vermont work so late?

I know it sucks big time. Last approved petition is on January 18 while CSC approved 9 petitions in a day. Geez.

K-1 Journey
July 2008 - Met Online on MySpace
July 23, 2009 - First Meeting in Jakarta
April 1 2010 - Get Engaged in Dallas
August 16, 2010 - Sent the K-1 Petition to Dallas Lockbox
March 23, 2011 - Interview at 8am (Passed) Praise the Lord!
September 9, 2011 - POE at LAX
October 22, 2011 - Civil Wedding

AOS Journey
December 9, 2011 - Sent AOS/EAD/AP
December 15, 2011 - Received NOA1 by Email and SMS, Check Cashed, Petitions Routed to NBC
December 22, 2011 - Received Hard Copy of NOA1 dated December 15, 2011
December 23, 2011 - Received Biometrics Appointment Letter dated December 20, 2011
January 9, 2012 - Biometrics Appointment at 3 pm (Done); Received Email of AOS transfer
January 13, 2012 - Received Mail that AOS has been transferred to CSC dated January 9, 2012
January 14, 2012 - Received Email from CSC that AOS was received and started the process; AOS touched
February 6, 2012 - Received Email that EAD was on card production (59 days)
February 13, 2012 - Received EAD/AP Combo Card Yeayyy!! (66 days)
February 14, 2012 - Applied SSN
February 18, 2012 - Received SSN
August 13, 2012 - Received RFE Letter for Incomplete I-485
August 14, 2012 - Sent RFE Reply
September 13, 2012 - GC Approved
September 19, 2012 - GC Received

ROC Journey

August 20, 2014 - Sent ROC

August 23, 2014 - ROC Received at VSC

August 27, 2014 - Check cashed

August 28, 2014 - Received NOA1 dated August 25, 2014

September 10, 2014 - Received Biometrics Appointment Letter for September 22, 2014.

February 27, 2015 - Received Email and SMS that GC got approved

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ecuador
Timeline

Why Vermont work so late?

I had a personal friend of mine, who works for my congressman, call Vermont and they told her exactly what florinaRO states. Due to the holidays the time line is extended by one month. February is the new fifth month for August filers. That being said, a person who works in the same agency I do and who filed in early August, fgot her NOA2 in early December. Go figure!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

I had a personal friend of mine, who works for my congressman, call Vermont and they told her exactly what florinaRO states. Due to the holidays the time line is extended by one month. February is the new fifth month for August filers. That being said, a person who works in the same agency I do and who filed in early August, fgot her NOA2 in early December. Go figure!

The holidays lasted one month? I thought they were only a week. And why did CSC not slow down? Are they Moslem?

And why no new NOA2s from Vermont? Holidays are over.

A lot still needs to be explained.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Italy
Timeline

Haha, you guys should have known this!! :D Gary and Alla's signature! :P I don't want to make fun of this cause obviously... it's a tough situation, but what can I do? I have to wait 2 weeks to reach 5 months and then we'll take it from there. :help:

Edited by Ella & Octav

27 NOV 2019 - I-129F mailed to Dallas, TX Lockbox

02 DEC 2019 - NOA1

23 MAR 2020 - NOA2

Timeline

Haha, you guys should have known this!! :D Gary and Alla's signature! :P I don't want to make fun of this cause obviously... it's a tough situation, but what can I do? I have to wait 2 weeks to reach 5 months and then we'll take it from there. :help:

If the phone boys tell you that you have to wait an additional 30 days to file a service request, forget about them and go to your Congress Member.

I have 1 month and 2 days left to D-Day, and that is exactly what I will do.

There are rumors all over the place that the Republican led House Appropriation Committeeis getting fed up with USCIS and is looking for some changes. Let's help get them over the top. This is why Congressional contact is so important.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

If the phone boys tell you that you have to wait an additional 30 days to file a service request, forget about them and go to your Congress Member.

I have 1 month and 2 days left to D-Day, and that is exactly what I will do.

There are rumors all over the place that the Republican led House Appropriation Committeeis getting fed up with USCIS and is looking for some changes. Let's help get them over the top. This is why Congressional contact is so important.

Well if they aren't fed up, I'm sure numerous letters detailing the situation with facts to back it up (printouts included in the letter packet) will help bring this to their attention.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_House_Committee_on_Appropriations <----list of who is on the committee for both parties. If you got the ability (anyone reading this topic) send a letter to each 1 of them. I suggest the one Al wrote, but editted up a little so it isn't as long. Remember, provide facts, such as the low approvals for K-1/CR1/IR1 petitions the USCIS posts, the NYTimes post about giving illegal Hatians TPS visas and a chart showing the differences between Centers. Also a graph from the USCIS site that shows they bombard one center with all the visas, (ex: TPS and Work visas, almost every one of them goes to VSC).

Edited by Blob18

Timeline

I am going to revise the letter once more to tone down the Haitian thing just a bit so I won't piss people off. By all means, use my letter as you see fit, but tailor it so it does not look like we are all using a form letter. After all, if a Congressional aide receives the same letter for the 5th time, he might just stop reading it.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Indonesia
Timeline

Still dont know what is going on in Vermont but they gave us a news that we got RFE yesterday. Dont know what it is for. Still havent got the hardcopy one yet. That was after we called them, talked to Tier 2, and contact a congressman. Be agressive.

Edited by Utha

*K1 JOURNEY

2010-07-16****K1 Petition Sent Out

2010-08-08****NOA1 Hardcopy

2011-05-20****POE LAX

2011-06-20****Wedding

AOS:

2011-08-18****AOS Package Sent.

2011-09-29****Biometric Appt. Dover, Delaware

2011-10-18****RFE reply

2011-12-13****GC in hand

AP:

2011-10-31****File AP

2011-11-08****NOA1

2011-11-14****AP Approved

ROC:

2013-10-22***Package Sent

2013-11-03***Check Cashed

2013-11-05***NOA1
2013-11-25***Biometrics

2014-02-06***GC in hand dancin5hr.gif

5b904a1af6.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

So the holidays are different in California? I think Vermont needs a serious overhaul! If this is the case, why doesn't Vermont just close the doors in December and reopen in January? At least the government could save a few dollars. If people in the Vermont office cannot do thier job, put somebody there who will.

Just look at the production of CSC compared to Vermont in the last month.

Wally & Malena

Our TimeLine

08/04/2010 In Love and starting the process

10/21/2010 My first trip to Brazil, Wonderful time

11/15/2010 Sent application for K1

11/22/2010 Application received Vermont Service Center

11/24/2010 Back on a plane to Brazil. Just cannot stay away for too long

12/01/2010 Recieved NOA1 The countdown begins

12/30/2010 Back on a plane to Brazil--Spending New Years Eve with my baby :)

05/09/2011 Received NOA2

05/12/2011 NOA2 Hardcopy received

05/17/2011 NVC Received file

05/19/2011 Consulate Received

06/14/2011 Interview-----APPROVED

06/22/2011 POE Aruba, on the way to Washington DC

as1cJQm0g410510MDAwNDZsfDAwOTAxNGx8U2luY2UgVmlzYSBBcHByb3ZhbA.gif

http://www.ticker.7910.org/dtas1cJQm0g410510MDAwNDZsfDAwOTAxNGx8U2luY2UgVmlzYSBBcHByb3ZhbA

Timeline

So the holidays are different in California? I think Vermont needs a serious overhaul! If this is the case, why doesn't Vermont just close the doors in December and reopen in January? At least the government could save a few dollars. If people in the Vermont office cannot do thier job, put somebody there who will.

Just look at the production of CSC compared to Vermont in the last month.

VSC is so bad now with its lies that it even lies to Congressmen.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.