james&olya

Best, Worst, Most unexpected thing about FSU

313 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/9Hk7O2CaS-U?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

:o Vooowhat?

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

Timeline

Haha I don't know what way "do" and "don't" goes, because I don't really ask my friends and feel like that for people under 30, RUB/Europe/America, whatever, mostly on the same page.

Yes, the armpit thing, as far as I can tell, is because of the lack of deodorant in Soviet times and is also required by the army. And armpit hair sticking out of t-shirt sleeves is considered gross.

Lets just say that if I was ever presented to opportunity of viewing 50 FSU and American women naked, I think I could tell the difference and the FSU women's razors get more use.

But as I said, I have yet to find the place to do that. :lol:

Gary And Alla

the armpit thing, as far as I can tell, is because of the lack of deodorant in Soviet times and is also required by the army.

Why Me, I couldn't see your clip, but if this is what you posted, we definitely need to hang out sometime.

Edited by slim

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

Can someone please explain to me how you get the youtube vids to show up in your post. I used the embed code they give ya, and it doesn't work....for me anyways.

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

Filed: Country: Russia
Timeline

Can someone please explain to me how you get the youtube vids to show up in your post. I used the embed code they give ya, and it doesn't work....for me anyways.

Insert media (little icon furthest on the right above the box where you type) and past in the url of the youtube vid, maybe? What you pasted is what you'd use to embed it into a webpage.

Lets just say that if I was ever presented to opportunity of viewing 50 FSU and American women naked, I think I could tell the difference and the FSU women's razors get more use.

But as I said, I have yet to find the place to do that. :lol:

Yeah, I think that's an age thing for US women.

Первый блин комом.

Timeline

With any luck at all, I will never have to find out! :lol:

Gary And Alla

test...

Insert media (little icon furthest on the right above the box where you type) and past in the url of the youtube vid, maybe? What you pasted is what you'd use to embed it into a webpage.

It worked ! :D

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

Insert media, embed code, etc., - I don't do any of that. I right click on the http://xxxxxxxxxxx at the top of the page, copy it, and then simply paste it in my post. Works every time.

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

OK...I'm so glad I read that post. The first time I was in Minsk, Kira cut the hair on my armpits while I was sleeping. I was like ####### ? She said it was too long. I didn't say anything other than told her if there's a next time it happens then I'm going to give her a hair cut when she's asleep.

Now I know.

Weird....

3dflags_ukr0001-0001a.gif3dflags_usa0001-0001a.gif

Travelers - not tourists

Friday.gif

Timeline

test...

It worked ! :D

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

She is an American woman.

Edited by Gary and Alla

Gary And Alla

Filed: Other Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Russian guys shave their armpits. Not every day, like girls, but like once a month.

Longer hair is trendier now too; not too many Russian guys have short hair unless they're gopniki.

Okkkkkk I was saving a list of questions for you guys before my trip to Kiev next month...but here's one answered... armpit hair=gross to FSU girl - check :whistle:

Now I have to say, I truly like to hear that the FSU girl's are heavily using their razors!

You guys just feel to share any more of these useful tips whenever the moment hits :thumbs:

~Johnny~

Timeline

I'm happy. Enough said! :yes:

Wife's visa journey:

03/19/07: Initial mailing of I-129F.

07/07/11: U.S. Citizenship approved and Oath Ceremony!

MIL's visa journey:

07/26/11: Initial mailing of I-130.

05/22/12: Interview passed!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

I can agree with them not liking long armpit hair on their men.

Hairy like bear man rug on chest = good, octipus tentical length armpit hair = not so good.

11/13/2009 -- Mailed I-129F

11/17/2009 -- Received NOA 1

02/10/2010 -- NOA 2 Mailed

02/16/2010 -- NOA 2 Received (via email)

02/19/2010 -- Petition forwarded to Moscow

04/23/2010 -- Scheduled Interview - SUCCESS

07/20/2010 -- Entrance to USA POE Anchorage

08/21/2010 -- Wedding

11/04/2010 -- Mailed AOS

01/25/2011 -- AOS Interview - SUCCESS

Member of the RUB group, where high horses meet low brows.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.