stoney2010

advise about indonesian girls

11 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

Hi to all ok i was engagged to a filipina girl thats now broke up i been to philippines 3 times..8 months ago i met indonesian girl online ahe started teaching me more and more about indonesia its got me wanting to try for a indonesian wife so what i would like to know is what are indonesian girls like as far as lovingness or loyalty..I would also like to know how cheap is it in Indonesia compared to the philippines any advise about ind would be greatly appreciated

Filed: Country:
Timeline

Wow, you move pretty quickly....

Your K-1 for the Pinay was filed 2 months ago but you've been talking to an Indonesian Girl for 8 months?

its just a indonesian friend nothing rommantic her teaching me about indonesia has sparked an interest for me to go...my relationship with the pinay is gone so why dwell in the past im not gonna set and drown in tears dnt think so to many women in the world to do that all i want to know is about Indonesia will i be back in philippines maybe but in the meantime illindo give a shot

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

its just a indonesian friend nothing rommantic her teaching me about indonesia has sparked an interest for me to go...my relationship with the pinay is gone so why dwell in the past im not gonna set and drown in tears dnt think so to many women in the world to do that all i want to know is about Indonesia will i be back in philippines maybe but in the meantime illindo give a shot

you might find it worthwhile to change the flag on your profile along with updating your timeline

Consulate : Armenia :blink:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi to all ok i was engagged to a filipina girl thats now broke up i been to philippines 3 times..8 months ago i met indonesian girl online ahe started teaching me more and more about indonesia its got me wanting to try for a indonesian wife so what i would like to know is what are indonesian girls like as far as lovingness or loyalty..I would also like to know how cheap is it in Indonesia compared to the philippines any advise about ind would be greatly appreciated

and i would appreciate if you stop using the filipino flag too, and guess what your in the wrong region. go to Indonesian forum to ask about indonesia. dont ask from the group from where the girl u just dump came from :bonk:

Earn a $15 Gift Card!http://refer.xoom.com/a/clk/2BjwkwUse ENJOYDEC code to send free :)

Filed: Country:
Timeline

Nobody is saying you need to get all depressed or "drown in tears", just don't go rushing into anything. Maybe take some time to be sure you learned something from the "Pinay experience", that's all.

FWIW, if you're interested in learning about Indonesian Culture then travel over there and experience it but I don't think you can really explore any culture "through it's women" (hope that doesn't sound too harsh or degrading to either you or women of any culture, just saying).

When I found my wife I wasn't looking for a Pinay wife. Honestly I was planning a dive trip to the Philippines and looking for some local dive buddies as the Kano I was travelling with was very unreliable (and proved himself to be such as he abandoned me at the airport in Manila). Anna & I just happened to stumble across each other in the process.

I guess I'm being judgmental here (despite trying to not be), but your post just comes off like your shopping for an Asian bride. Finding the right woman has less (if anything) to do with where she's from and more to do with who she was raised & who she is as a person. Physical traits pale in comparison to the beauty you can find in the right soul.

Timeline

and i would appreciate if you stop using the filipino flag too, and guess what your in the wrong region. go to Indonesian forum to ask about indonesia. dont ask from the group from where the girl u just dump came from :bonk:

Asia: East and Pacific

Includes Australia, Brunei, Burma, Cambodia, East Timor, Fiji, Indonesia, Japan, Kiribati, Laos, Malaysia, Marshall Islands, Micronesia, Mongolia, Nauru, New Zealand, North Korea, Palau, Papua New Guinea, Samoa, Singapore, Solomon Islands, South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand, Tonga, Tuvalu, and Vanuatu.

this thread is in Asia: East and Pacific. perhaps you are in the wrong forum?

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

You could always find good and bad people in every place. Not all of Indonesian loyal and loving. Not all of Filipino unkind and not loyal. That is natural. In Indonesian things are cheaper than Philippine. Just compare and see from the rate.

Timeline

one post removed for thread hijacking and member banned from the thread. please stay on topic..

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

• 1 year later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Indonesia
Timeline

Indonesian lady here!! :star:

Lovingness and loyalty was the question, yes?

We're asians born and raised, and asians are ALL about family. So believe me, as far as loving and faithfulness goes, you're safe.

Us Indonesian girls are taught to respect, serve, and love the hell out of our husband. Like, literally, the men just sit back and relax while the girls are running around making sure that ya'll are fed and loved.

As long as you're the bread winner that is ;)

Anything else? :)

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ireland
Timeline

*** personal attack removed *****

Bye: Penguin

Me: Irish/ Swiss citizen, and now naturalised US citizen. Husband: USC; twin babies born Feb 08 in Ireland and a daughter in Feb 2010 in Arkansas who are all joint Irish/ USC. Did DCF (IR1) in 6 weeks via the Dublin, Ireland embassy and now living in Arkansas.

mod penguin.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.