Don&Julie

December Filers

2,635 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Aloha,

Mari congrats on seeing Kadir. It must be so hard to go that long. I guess I have taken it for granted that everyone is able to Skype daily. Tonieta and I have been lucky.

An update to my timeline to all with a similar filing date to mine (12/27/10) and being processd in California. USCIS recived my petition 12/27/10. Got the NOA 1 12/29/10. There was one touch on 2/17/10 that I don't know how to put in my timeline. Today (4/16/10) in the mail I got the NOA 2. :dance: I can't reach Tonieta now but for sure we will talk tonight.

I know what to do next has been written many times so I'll check around.

Thanks to everyone for all the help and encouragement so far and good luck to everyone.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline

Aloha,

Mari congrats on seeing Kadir. It must be so hard to go that long. I guess I have taken it for granted that everyone is able to Skype daily. Tonieta and I have been lucky.

An update to my timeline to all with a similar filing date to mine (12/27/10) and being processd in California. USCIS recived my petition 12/27/10. Got the NOA 1 12/29/10. There was one touch on 2/17/10 that I don't know how to put in my timeline. Today (4/16/10) in the mail I got the NOA 2. :dance: I can't reach Tonieta now but for sure we will talk tonight.

I know what to do next has been written many times so I'll check around.

Thanks to everyone for all the help and encouragement so far and good luck to everyone.

Forgot to mention that online website still says under consideration even though I got the hard copy today. I checke every day but the snail mail beat the electronic info!

Hey to you and Tonieta: fireworks21.gif Congratulations on the NOA2!!!

You better not think you're ditching us Mister! Hang out, we're all going to AOS together. No worries, you know when we're pau, I'll be all over the invites to come. And, if you need the info for NOA2, then it's on our Thread Map and you can see the official list from USCIS. I'm very excited to see all the movement in CSC & VSC!!! This is really good news for every one of the Decemberites!

Aloha,

Mari & Kadir too

PS: recipe. ask your bride please. LOL thank you in advance.

Edited by Mari & Kadir

sparkling-usa-flag.gifMarivalentine60.gifKadir Turkey%20flag-L-anim.gif

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline

Yulie and I have been APPROVED!!! :) April 13th is our 2nd notice date! The wait is over!

:star: :star: :star: Congratulations to you and Yulie! :star: :star: :star:

Are you ready for what step comes next? The NOA2 documents?

If not, they're on our Thread Map and you can see the USCIS requirements there.

Please do not forget to check her Embassy to see if they require other documents.

Mari

sparkling-usa-flag.gifMarivalentine60.gifKadir Turkey%20flag-L-anim.gif

Yulie and I have been APPROVED!!! :) April 13th is our 2nd notice date! The wait is over!

Congratulations!! I'm sooo happy more and more Decemberites are getting approved :D:dance:

This is for all of us DECEMBERITES. Just a little bit more patience for us!

sexy_party.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Poland
Timeline

Congratulations to Paul & Tonieta and for Wester13. I'm sooo happyfor you guys good.gif

http://www.orkutscrap4u.com/app/webroot/scrap/congratulations/congrats_13.gif [url=http://www.orkutscrap4u.com.com][/url]

Edited by Marcia&Danny

2diFp2.png

Dec 17. 2010 - Sent I-129F

Dec 20. 2010 - NOA1

Dec 31. 2010 - Touched

May 23. 2011 - RFE

July 14. 2011 - NOA2

July 26. 2011 - Medical Test

August 19th - Packed 3 Received

August 19th - Packed 3 Send

September 15th - Packed 4 Received

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Christine,

You know you might just make that Sept 11th wedding date if VSC keeps it on like this. Any chance you of you changing it back if all goes well and you're here by summer for POE? :whistle:

Just a thought....

Where's everybody been all day?

Love ya,

Mari

Mari, unfortunately there is no going back now in regards to our wedding date. It's okay, I'm happy with our new date and I've accepted how things are going to go.

event.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Hey, sorry I went silent for a couple of weeks. I was obsessing over Igor's List and decided I needed to take a step back. So I went AWOL for a little while for my own sake. Congratulations to the Decemberites who got their NOA2s.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: India
Timeline

Hey, sorry I went silent for a couple of weeks. I was obsessing over Igor's List and decided I needed to take a step back. So I went AWOL for a little while for my own sake. Congratulations to the Decemberites who got their NOA2s.

I'm with you on the obsessing part. Even though I know I'm in the Eastern time zone and CSC is in the Pacific time zone, I still check my case status every morning when I wake up. Why would I do that? It's not like I really believe that there's some super-dedicated little man hiding in his cube furiously approving petitions as the cleaning crew vacuums around him so that people like me will wake up with a surprise in the morning. I know before I even hit the Check Status button that it's still going to say Initial Review. But every day, like clockwork, I check it. And it doesn't even make me feel better. :bonk:

Bec & Dipu

Service Center : California Service Center

Consulate : New Delhi, India

I-129F Sent : 2010-11-22

I-129F NOA1 : 2010-12-01

I-129F NOA2 : 2011-04-21

NVC Received : 2011-04-27

NVC Left : 2011-05-05

Embassy Rcvd : 2011-05-08

Pack 3 Rcvd : 2011-05-11

Pack 3 Sent : 2011-06-23

Pack 4 Rcvd : 2011-07-08

Interview : 2011-08-03

Visa Received : 2011-11-09

POE : 2012-01-13

Marriage : 2012-01-21

AOS/EAD Sent : 2012-02-13

NOA1 : 2012-02-22

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

Forgot to mention that online website still says under consideration even though I got the hard copy today. I checke every day but the snail mail beat the electronic info!

A big congratulations on your NOA2!!! And also a good reminder for all of us not to rely soley on the USCIS website for our updates!

I bet Tonieta was absolutely thrilled!!

Enjoy your day,

Lise

Love Changes Everything

N-400 Process

May 29, 2016 paperwork sent in

June 3, 2016 check cashed! Text message received.

June 2, NOA

June 22, Biometrics

March 3 In Line for Interview

ROC Process

May 8, 2014 paperwork in hands of USCIS,California Service Center!

May 14, 2014 check cashed

June 2, 2014 Biometrics waived

July 16, 2014 10 yr greencard in hand!

AOS Process
September 29, 2011 AOS in hands of USCIS
July 9, 2012 WELCOME TO AMERICA letter!
July 11, 2012 Conditional GreenCard in hand!

K-1 Process
December 18, 2010 Our K-1 package arrived at Homeland Security
August 23, 2011 Approved
September 8, 2011 POE at Grand Portage, MN Border
September 11, 2011 Married!!!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

im a december filer too!and on april 11 we got rfe and hope to send our reply on the 20th...

Good Morning PreciousOne...I am sending warm wishes for sending your response back ont the 20th and receiving a quick response to your RFE response!

Love Changes Everything

N-400 Process

May 29, 2016 paperwork sent in

June 3, 2016 check cashed! Text message received.

June 2, NOA

June 22, Biometrics

March 3 In Line for Interview

ROC Process

May 8, 2014 paperwork in hands of USCIS,California Service Center!

May 14, 2014 check cashed

June 2, 2014 Biometrics waived

July 16, 2014 10 yr greencard in hand!

AOS Process
September 29, 2011 AOS in hands of USCIS
July 9, 2012 WELCOME TO AMERICA letter!
July 11, 2012 Conditional GreenCard in hand!

K-1 Process
December 18, 2010 Our K-1 package arrived at Homeland Security
August 23, 2011 Approved
September 8, 2011 POE at Grand Portage, MN Border
September 11, 2011 Married!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.