cedwards001

K1 Interview: 12/20/2010

43 posts in this topic

Best wishes so this part of the journey ends and the one you been waiting for begins.

The Buddha said "The more loving the more suffering"

By birth is not one an outcast,

By birth is not one a noble,but

By action is one an outcast,

By action is one a noble.

Buddha.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys,

I can't believe the day has finally come. After months and months of waiting, my fiance will have her K1 visa interview tomorrow. I can't sleep. I took the day off from work on Monday no matter the interview result. We did a lot of preparation and we both feel good. If you could, please say a few prayers for us as tomorrow will be a pretty big day for us. I will post the results as soon as my fiance calls me. Thanks everyone! :)

Carl

good luck!

Check out my "About Me" tab on my profile to learn about my detailed timeline with the K-1 Visa and AOS process....

Live life, Laugh lots, Love forever.....

Timeline

She should be on her way through the entry process by now... a great day ahead for her and a nervous night for you... we are all here pulling for you guys :thumbs:

Most definitely and I just took a decent nap to stay up a bit longer and say an extra pray or two.....or three. Can't wait to hear the great news.kicking.gifkicking.gifkicking.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

She went in a few hours ago. For now it's just the usual waiting. Her mother just called me asking if I am doing alright. Oh boy I am so nervous. Trying to watch the Packers/Patriots game to stay calm but it's tough.....

6/1/09 - 6/11/09-----> First meeting (Japan)

11/11/09 - 11/21/09-----> Second meeting (Japan)

2/7/10 - 2/14/10-----> Third meeting (Vietnam) (First trip to Vietnam)

4/1/10 - 4/11/10-----> Fourth meeting (Vietnam) (Second trip to Vietnam)

5/5/10-----> I-129F: NOA1

8/27/10-----> NOA2

12/20/10-----> Interview Date

Hey guys,

I can't believe the day has finally come. After months and months of waiting, my fiance will have her K1 visa interview tomorrow. I can't sleep. I took the day off from work on Monday no matter the interview result. We did a lot of preparation and we both feel good. If you could, please say a few prayers for us as tomorrow will be a pretty big day for us. I will post the results as soon as my fiance calls me. Thanks everyone! :)

Carl

Just remember.... If God is with you, who's against you ????? Everything will be allright... My prayers with you guys !

04/29/06 - Meet in Dom. Rep.

05/01/06 - Our first date

10/30/06 - Living together

08/03/07 - Back to USA

12/01/07 - Back to DR (one Week)

02/01/08 - Back DR ( one week )

04/29/09 - Back to DR ( 3 days )

02/27/10 - Back to DR ( 16 days )

07/15/10 - 129F sent to USCIS

07/23/10 - NOA1

10/06/10 - Touched

01/13/11 - Service Request Form

Best of luck to you both, Carl!!!

It's lunch time over here now..ngu ngon, hopefully she should be back with good news for you..

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

gud luck!!!

10-12-2010 NOA1 date

10-15-2010 Touch

03-14-2011 Touch

03-14-2011 NOA2 date (153 days after NOA1)

03-23-2011 Received by NVC

04-05-2011 Called NVC today and they are still processing our papers.

04-07-2011 Left NVC

04-13-2011 Received by USEM

04-25-2011 Medical 1st day

04-27-2011 Medical 2nd day (K1&K2 passed.) THANK GOD.

05-06-2011 Interview(Got 221g for Taiwan Police Clearance and to have another interview.)

06-02-2011 USEM received documents for 221g

06-07-2011 USEM emailed that we are in further review.

06-27-2011 USEM called and asked to submit my son's baptismal certificate, school report card, travel documents from the bureau of immigration of me, my fiance and my son's biofather, and snail mail between me and my fiance.

08-02-2011 submitted additional requirements and 2nd interview.

08-16-2011 USEM emailed and asked for my passport and police clearance.

08-17-2011 USEM emailed and said they have found our passports and my Taiwan police clearance.

08-23-2011 Visa approval. THANK GOD FOR THIS ANSWERED PRAYER.

08-25-2011 Visa in transit according to 2Go.

08-26-2011 CFO seminar

08-26-2011 Visa in hand. THANK YOU LORD GOD FOR THESE BLESSINGS. Praying now to be with my honey on his birthday.

08-31-2011 CFO sticker

09-04-2011 POE: LAX

rpC8m8.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

Results are in: PINK!!! :dance: :dance: :dance:

It went a lot quicker then we though.....but it was very bizarre. My fiance was interviewed by a handsome Caucasian male in his late 30s' to early 40's. He only asked 5 questions:

How old is your fiance?

Where did you and your fiance first meet each other?

What does your fiance do for a living?

What car does your fiance drive?

How many guests attended the engagement ceremony in VN?

After asking the questions the CO typed some things on his computer for a couple of minutes and handed my fiance the pink slip.

The bizarre thing is that this guy flirted with my fiance! She said that he introduced himself by saying that she looks beautiful in her interview dress. When he looked at the Dinh Hon pics we submitted, he told my fiance that he wishes that he had a girl like her to get married to and once again said that she is "so beautiful". My fiance giggled a little and he said to her that there is no need for a cute girl like her to shy with him.

I have never hear of CO's flirting with the interviewing girls. That is....bizarro :wacko:

Anyways, we got PINK!!! :)

6/1/09 - 6/11/09-----> First meeting (Japan)

11/11/09 - 11/21/09-----> Second meeting (Japan)

2/7/10 - 2/14/10-----> Third meeting (Vietnam) (First trip to Vietnam)

4/1/10 - 4/11/10-----> Fourth meeting (Vietnam) (Second trip to Vietnam)

5/5/10-----> I-129F: NOA1

8/27/10-----> NOA2

12/20/10-----> Interview Date

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hey guys,

Carl

good luck....

Timeline

Results are in: PINK!!! :dance: :dance: :dance:

It went a lot quicker then we though.....but it was very bizarre. My fiance was interviewed by a handsome Caucasian male in his late 30s' to early 40's. He only asked 5 questions:

How old is your fiance?

Where did you and your fiance first meet each other?

What does your fiance do for a living?

What car does your fiance drive?

How many guests attended the engagement ceremony in VN?

After asking the questions the CO typed some things on his computer for a couple of minutes and handed my fiance the pink slip.

The bizarre thing is that this guy flirted with my fiance! She said that he introduced himself by saying that she looks beautiful in her interview dress. When he looked at the Dinh Hon pics we submitted, he told my fiance that he wishes that he had a girl like her to get married to and once again said that she is "so beautiful". My fiance giggled a little and he said to her that there is no need for a cute girl like her to shy with him.

I have never hear of CO's flirting with the interviewing girls. That is....bizarro :wacko:

Anyways, we got PINK!!! :)

Most awesome news ever and many Congrats and God bless.good.gifgood.gifgood.gif

I kinda feel guilty as I am a flirt also but us flirts are mostly harmless. Again thansk for letting us know the great news.

Filed: Timeline

Hey guys,

Carl

I wish you good luck and I hope everything will be ok, think positively. Your fiance will get the visa:-))

Filed: Country: Vietnam
Timeline

Congrats, I bet the reason he was flirting is his tactic to see how the relationship is. Can you immagine a woman flirting back! I bet that interview would end in white pretty quickly! Congrats once more!!!:dance: :dance: :dance:

小學教師 胡志明市,越南

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.