one...two...tree

Tony Porter makes a call to men everywhere: Don't "act like a man."

55 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

I hate to burst your little bubble but I must point out that a black man with an arabic sounding name was elected president here over a white war hero! Yes, it really happened! Maybe you think people were just trying to be politically correct in the voting booth? Or is it that when decent people encounter out-spoken, loudmouthed racists they hesitate to speak out for fear of becoming the next target of their ignorant rants? Racism is still very much a problem but to deny the progress that has been made is only wishful thinking by those who cling to old prejudices.

:lol:

Barack Obama is hardly "black" as America knows "black." You'd do well to remember that he's also half-white as well. He's also no Jesse Jackson or Al Sharpton running for President. Harry Reid said it best that he has no "Negro Dialect." - To call Obama "black" is like calling Bernie Mac (rest his soul) "white" - Two very different people indeed. You take away Obama's "whiteness" as some might call it, and he wouldn't have stood a snowballs chance in hell of being elected.

nfrsig.jpg

The Great Canadian to Texas Transfer Timeline:

2/22/2010 - I-129F Packet Mailed

2/24/2010 - Packet Delivered to VSC

2/26/2010 - VSC Cashed Filing Fee

3/04/2010 - NOA1 Received!

8/14/2010 - Touched!

10/04/2010 - NOA2 Received!

10/25/2010 - Packet 3 Received!

02/07/2011 - Medical!

03/15/2011 - Interview in Montreal! - Approved!!!

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

Barack Obama is hardly "black" as America knows "black." You'd do well to remember that he's also half-white as well. He's also no Jesse Jackson or Al Sharpton running for President. Harry Reid said it best that he has no "Negro Dialect." - To call Obama "black" is like calling Bernie Mac (rest his soul) "white" - Two very different people indeed. You take away Obama's "whiteness" as some might call it, and he wouldn't have stood a snowballs chance in hell of being elected.

:rolleyes:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Actually he is very much "black" as america knows black!! Who are you trying to kid? Yes, he has "white" ancestry as well. As do most American "blacks". No, he is no Al Sharpton, just as you are no Patrick Leahy! Racial distinctions should not matter, that is exactly my point! For the first time, it was demonstrated to the world that a predominantly "white" country could elect the more qualified person as its leader, not because of, but in spite of his race. Yes, I am sure some voted for him because he was black. I am equally certain many more voted against him because of race. But for the first time in our national politics they were proven to be a minority!! Yes, we can evolve to a better, more enlightened society!

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

Actually he is very much "black" as america knows black!! Who are you trying to kid? Yes, he has "white" ancestry as well. As do most American "blacks". No, he is no Al Sharpton, just as you are no Patrick Leahy! Racial distinctions should not matter, that is exactly my point! For the first time, it was demonstrated to the world that a predominantly "white" country could elect the more qualified person as its leader, not because of, but in spite of his race. Yes, I am sure some voted for him because he was black. I am equally certain many more voted against him because of race. But for the first time in our national politics they were proven to be a minority!! Yes, we can evolve to a better, more enlightened society!

Spot on. :thumbs:

Timeline

Here's your 'enlightened' society for you:

If you voted against Obama (in primaries or beyond) - you were labelled a racist.

If you go against Obama's policy - you are labelled a racist.

Hell a speech was given on race by Obama. He essentially said if you didn't vote for him, you were no better than his old white grandmother.

Don't you dare be fooled. The democratic party especially feeds off racism (and it always has). The party of the KKK, the party of going against the civil rights act, the party of keeping minorities in welfare did exactly what they needed to do to keep the 'minorities' in-line. They picked a perfect talking, white-like 'half-black' guy to become President.

America is hardly enlightened. American is more racist than ever if anything, and it shows.

nfrsig.jpg

8/14/2010 - Touched!

02/07/2011 - Medical!

Timeline

Here's your 'enlightened' society for you:

If you voted against Obama (in primaries or beyond) - you were labelled a racist.

If you go against Obama's policy - you are labelled a racist.

Hell a speech was given on race by Obama. He essentially said if you didn't vote for him, you were no better than his old white grandmother.

Don't you dare be fooled. The democratic party especially feeds off racism (and it always has). The party of the KKK, the party of going against the civil rights act, the party of keeping minorities in welfare did exactly what they needed to do to keep the 'minorities' in-line. They picked a perfect talking, white-like 'half-black' guy to become President.

America is hardly enlightened. American is more racist than ever if anything, and it shows.

So much fail, where to begin. But feel free to keep parroting what conservative talk radio shows tell you to.

Please link some sort of study to support your claims about Americans being more racist than ever, or is this yet another of your personal observations?

Timeline

So much fail, where to begin. But feel free to keep parroting what conservative talk radio shows tell you to.

Please link some sort of study to support your claims about Americans being more racist than ever, or is this yet another of your personal observations?

Parroting? Hardly.

nfrsig.jpg

8/14/2010 - Touched!

02/07/2011 - Medical!

Timeline

Parroting? Hardly.

That ####### that you said a few posts ago about Obama's race, i've heard it several times before from RWN pundits, most recently from Mark Levin. Hardly an original thought Paul.

Timeline

:rofl:

How exactly was the two year senator/ community organizer ... "more qualified"?

type2homophobia_zpsf8eddc83.jpg

"Those people who will not be governed by God

will be ruled by tyrants."

William Penn

Timeline

If that is not obvious to you I wonder how you would be able to understand it being explained again. It begins with intelligence...

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

If that is not obvious to you I wonder how you would be able to understand it being explained again. It begins with intelligence...

So you think he is trashing our country on purpose? I thought he was just stupid. I stand corrected.

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

Timeline

lmao.gif

nfrsig.jpg

8/14/2010 - Touched!

02/07/2011 - Medical!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

i was wondering that too.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Timeline

James - these yahoos are the same yahoos who voted for Dubya twice in spite of his lack of qualifications and intelligence.

Then there's those who were actually intelligent and didn't vote for either President for their obvious flaws.

nfrsig.jpg

8/14/2010 - Touched!

02/07/2011 - Medical!