DA & MK

NEED HELP WE ARE STRESSED!!!!!!!

9 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: India
Timeline

Dear Vj's,

Hope you guys can help me as I presume someone of you might have been caught in a situation like us.

We called NVC couple of weeks back and they stated to us that they have received our both the packets I864 and DS230 on 29 November and now it is under process.

BUt unfortunately, we received a letter from NVC that they have still not received our DS230.... we are quite surprised and shocked.

Please any one can help.... Shall we send the entire documents again or shall I cll them up or we have received this email by mistake.

Regards

DK

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Mauritius
Timeline

Dear Vj's,

Hope you guys can help me as I presume someone of you might have been caught in a situation like us.

We called NVC couple of weeks back and they stated to us that they have received our both the packets I864 and DS230 on 29 November and now it is under process.

BUt unfortunately, we received a letter from NVC that they have still not received our DS230.... we are quite surprised and shocked.

Please any one can help.... Shall we send the entire documents again or shall I cll them up or we have received this email by mistake.

Regards

The NVC took about 10-15 days to put your documents in the system.Mine was received on November 18 and they got into the system on Nov 30. Give them a few days. Good Luck.

Edited by Ariane15

When you sent in the forms, was it by mail? If yes...did you guys write the NVC case number at the top of the forms? If not, then that may be why they're saying they never received it...you may want to just send them again, this time with the case numbers written on top so they know the package is yours.

Thay have send me a letter stating that they have still not received my DS230

Be smart, have a plan, and hang on to the people you love. - Chris Gardner

N-400 Timeline

02-23-2018: Sent N-400 Application online

02-23-2018: Date on NOA, retrieved from online account

02-23-2018: Date on Biometrics Appointment Letter (Biometrics Appointment at Jacksonville ASC on March 13, 10:00 a.m.)

03-08-2018: Biometrics complete

04-05-2018: Case status updated - Interview Scheduled on May 10, 2018, 10:15 a.m. :D

05-10-2018: Citizenship Interview - Passed English and Civics Tests, Recommended for Approval! :D 

06-19-2018: Received email and text notification: Naturalization Ceremony Scheduled; waited for letter to be uploaded on online account - it has been set on Wednesday, July 25, 3:00 p.m.

07-25-2018: I am now a U.S. Citizen!

K3-K4 Journey.txt

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Mauritius
Timeline

Thay have send me a letter stating that they have still not received my DS230

Did you send your bar code and wrote your case number on each document? I forgot the first time to include my bar code and my case was delayed for nearly 3 months. Also if you sent your documents by FedEX or UPS, you could check if your documents were received by the NVC.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

moved from uk regional to IR-1 / CR-1 Spouse Visa Process & Procedures as that is a better forum for this topic.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Dear Vj's,

Regards

DK

It may be that they have reviewed your AOS first and the NVC system automatically logs an email correspondence telling the petitioner that the DS230 is missing (as they have not reviewed at the same time)resulting in a false RFE. I would call NVC and talk to an operator to confirm this - they will be able to tell you if the DS230 has been entered, once you get the low down from them then you can proceed on their advice.

Lilu84

Married: 02-15-2010

USCIS:

04-16-2010 I-130 Sent

05-04-2010 I-130 NOA1

10-02-2010 I-130 Approved/NOA2

Total Days at USCIS: 152 days

NVC:

10-06-2010 - NVC Received Case

10-15-2010 - Assigned case#

10-18-2010 - Sent DS-3032 by email

10-29-2010 - AOS bill received

10-30-2010 - Paid I-864 Bill/IV Bill

10-30-2010 - Sent IV package to NVC from UK

11-06-2010 - Hubby returned I-864 forms

11-19-2010 - NVC entered IV onto system

11-22-2010 - NVC enter AOS onto system

12-01-2010 - RFE received for AOS - missing W2 and joint sponser citizenship proof

12-07-2010 - RFE docs sent to NVC via express mail

12-09-2010 - NVC receives in mailroom

12-15-2010 - RFE entered on system YIPPEEE according to operator advice!

12-20-2010 - Checklist received date changes to 20th Dec according to AVRS

01-05-2011 - AVRS changes to missing docs - spoke to NVC who said it was false RFE. I hope so!

01-10-2011 - SIF!!!!!!

01-10-2011 - Case Complete

01-14-2011 - Interview Date Assigned

Total time at NVC - 97 long days

Consulate

01-19-2011 - Visa Medical in London

02-14-2011 - INTERVIEW!!! APPROVED!!

02-15-2011 - Our First Wedding Anniversary!

02-17-2011 - Courier delivered my VISA docs to me!! YAAAAY!

03-28-2011 - POE Seattle, WA

04-06-2011 - SSN card arrived

I-130 Mailing to Visa Approval - 304 days

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ecuador
Timeline

What you could do, is scan a copy of a new DS230 and mail them also. Be sure to write your case number in the upper right hand. Also a good option would be call the NVC and politely ask them for a Supervisor. They will transfer you to some one, and tell them what is going on. If you sent it in, and you are sure you did then tell them that. They will review your stuff, keep in mind once they get your mail it takes them a while to review it. They get mail by the truckload, not by the individual letter. I had my packet get lost, and it wasnt lost. They recieved it but did not review it, they only logged what came in and told me it took 2 weeks to review once logged in. The NVC is a private company contracted by the DOS to do their work, so you will have a better time dealing with these people then the other gov't agencies. My advise is call the NVC around like 5:00PM EST and ask for Supervisor Sophia, she helped me out with my case, and the next day she called me back and let me know it was all fixed.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.