Chris M

Please help! Med exam told my fiancee she could not go to interview because she did not have her adolescent vaccination records!!!!! She never went

142 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Eekee, Gary and Alla Thank you. As of now she is going to check Swedbank next time she is in Kaliningrad city. They have offices in most Baltic countries, Russia, Ukraine and one in New York City.

First email 2004-09-05

Visit her in Russia 2009-09-18 to 2009-11-02

I-129F Sent : 2010-07-14

I-129F NOA1 : 2010-08-11

Touch : 2010-08-18

NOA2 :2010-01-13

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Right, but there is always human factor. I didn't say they were necessary, I said I could see her having problems at MOM due to that because I saw how the staff works there.

When I was getting my medical, my 3 year old daughter was with me,the whole time since 9 a.m. By noon, when we finally got to the physician, the kid was tired, bored, and whining, and the doctor who was to do my physical said that she would not perform the physical unless I make the kid stay outside of the room for the time of the physical. I am sure the rest of the line for the physical who were waiting in the hall remembered those twenty minutes for the rest of their lives. MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!! MUUUUUUUUUUUM!!! I WANNA GO TO MY MOOOOOOOOOMMYY!!!!! I don't know what instructions they have for moms with little kids there in the clinic, but they are most certainly not of "Make the customer happy" sort.

I'm kind of jealous about how fast you got your visa!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline

I'm kind of jealous about how fast you got your visa!

Oh but we got K-1 and K-2, they are normally faster than CR-1... Good luck with your visa journey!

Feb, 20, 2010 - engagement

May, 8, 2010 - I 129F SENT

May, 12, 2010 - NOA 1

August, 5, 2010 - NOA 2

September, 7, 2010 - interview, APPROVED!

September, 15, 2010 - POE Chicago

November, 12, 2010 - WEDDING

January, 27, 2011 - NOA 1 for AOS, EAD, AP

March, 3, 2011 - BIOMETRICS appointment

March, 25, 2011 - EAD and AP approved

April, 4, 2011 - EAD and AP in mail

April, 28, 2011 - AOS interview appointment

event.png

Filed: Country: Ukraine
Timeline

He said all was good in his last post and they were going to try to reschedule everything. The jury is still out on whether or not she's legit though.

I was as concerned by her lack of communication as everyone else here. Even my ex (who freezes like a rabbit under stress) would have called me that day.

За Жезни С Смехом

I'm not as good as I once was, but I'm as good once as I ever was.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Kenya
Timeline

He said all was good in his last post and they were going to try to reschedule everything. The jury is still out on whether or not she's legit though.

I was as concerned by her lack of communication as everyone else here. Even my ex (who freezes like a rabbit under stress) would have called me that day.

Chris and I have been PMing. The interview date has been officially rescheduled and she has faxed all the documents to the Embassy as directed by the Embassy (and he has emailed them his documents, 134, financials, intent letter). She is going about to get her vaccination records assembled. So far so good for them. With a new job starting he most likely won't be able to go the next time. We all will have to wait and see; our comments were well understood and accepted.

Phil (Lockport, near Chicago) and Alla (Lobnya, near Moscow)

As of Dec 7, 2009, now Zero miles apart (literally)!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.