princessandy22

"Touched" ..... Where?

37 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Australia
Timeline

Hi, there! Newish to this site and I have a question, not sure im in the right place but hopefully someone can help guide me to the right place if i am wrong :D I see in everyones timelines it says "Touched" with a date ................... HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT???? Lol Im going crazy I want to know if ours has been touched, I have been looking at ( https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/Dashboard.do ) but I dont see a spot for it to say it was touched! Am i looking in the wrong place? Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!!

:luv:

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

This has been covered a million times, at least a few times per week. You should get in the habit of reading old posts and the wiki. http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/Touched

Met: December 2009

Married: April 2015

Received CR-1 visa: February 2017

POE (as IR-1): April 2017

Oath ceremony: November 2020

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

welcome to the site princessandy22 I am sure JlovesA didnt mean any harm.....

Good luck on your journey and feel free to ask whatever you like :):thumbs:

Edited by patient2010

November 5, 2010 Interview 7am APPROVED!!!!!! (6months 4weeks 1day) THANK YOU LORD!!!!!

(look at my about me page in my profile if you want to see my entire k1 journey)

AOS Journey:

Feb.4, 2011 Mailed AOS packet

Feb. 7, 2011 Pkt delivered in Chicago

Feb. 10, 2011 Received txt and email of NOA for AOS, EAD, and AP

Feb. 11, 2011 Check cashed for AOS

Feb. 12, 2011 Touched

Feb. 14, 2011 received hard copy of NOA for AOS, EAD& AP

Feb. 18, 2011 received appt letter for biometrics

Feb. 28, 2011 biometrics appt @10am

Feb. 28, 2011 received txt/email AOS case transferred to csc

Mar 1, 2011 AOS Touched

Mar 3, 2011 received hard copy of AOS transfer to csc

Mar 4, 2011 AOS Touched

Mar 28, 2011 Received txt/email saying card production has been ordered. (1month 3eeks 3days)

Mar 28, 2011 Received 2nd txt/email saying we have registered this customer permanent residence status

Mar 29, 2011 Received 3rd txt/email says card production has been ordered.

April 1, 2011 greencard and welcome letter in hand!!

April 5, 2011 received txt/email EAD card production ordered

Will Start Removing Conditions Dec 2012!!!!

Dec. 26, 2012 mailed ROC paperwork

Dec. 28, 2012 NOA for ROC paperwork

Jan. 7, 2013 received bio appt letter

Jan. 24, 2013 bio appt.

June 22, 2013 10yr green card received

68z00wwuiyl.png

Timeline

I'm sorry, I couldnt seem to find it :( Thank you for your very helpful information in your not so helpful tone :(

I'm sorry if you don't like the truth but it is very easy to find the answers to most questions if you do about 5 minutes of looking. In the end, it's faster for you because you don't have to wait for people to respond.

I'm sorry if you don't like the truth but it is very easy to find the answers to most questions if you do about 5 minutes of looking. In the end, it's faster for you because you don't have to wait for people to respond.

We will all keep this in mind the next time you have a question. :angry:

Did you forget this is a self help site? We have many people that browse this site not wanting to join for various reasons. The idea is to provide someone with an answer in a cooperative manner. Instead of providing a rude comment, you could have just provided the link and moved on.

Welcome to VJ, I am new as well. And I have experienced very nice, helpful people on here.

No, question is silly, and don't feel you can't ask them. Maybe you don't have all day to look through

forums and info, that is provided. We all have busy lives!

GOOD LUCK on your Journey!

SEPT 16,2010-FILED I-129F
SEPT 21,2010-NOA1
SEPT 27,2010-hard copy of NOA1
SEPT 24,2010-touch
FEB 23,2011-RFE
FEB 23,2011-touch
MAR 12,2011-SENT OUT RFE requested
MAR 16,2011-touch (e-mail too)
MAR 17,2011-NOA2
MAR 25,2011-NVC recieved our petition
APR 13,2011-PKT 3 SENT from Montreal
APR 20,2011-SENT OUT PKT 3
MAY 4,2011-EMAIL RFE 2 from Montreal
MAY 5,2011-SENT OUT REQUESTED DS 156, passprot photos, bio page of passport
MAY 23,2011-DOS COMFIRMED PKT 4 HAS BEEN SENT OUT
May 31,2011-Pkt 4 recieved (dated May 18th)
AUG 3,2011-MEDICAL in Toronto
AUG 25,2011-INTERVIEW - APPROVED!!
SEPT 9,2011-POE
SEPT 12,2011-Wedding

AOS
SEPT,26th 2011-AOS filed
OCT 6th-E-mail NOA1
OCT 11th-Hardcopy of NOA1 dated Sept 28th
OCT 25th-RFE
NOV 29,2011-AP (Approved)
NOV 29,2011-EAD(card production)
Dec 6,2011-EAD/AP card in hand smile.png
June 18, 2012-AOS approved
Aug 27th,2012-Card in production
STILL WAITING TO RECIEVE GREEN CARD~2nd service request is pending Nov 12,2012
Contacted senator-Jan 2013
Recieved e-mail response-Feb 4,2013
MAY 7,2013-RECIEVED GREEN CARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ROC

March 18,2014-sent I-751

March 24,2014-Recieved NOA (dated March 20th)

Timeline

Here's a place to find the info on what it is and how to see if you were touched:

http://www.visajourn...index.php/Touch

Strangely enough I took it from a post made by JLovesA :whistle:

;)

How is that strange? I often provide helpful links for people. What IS strange is that it generally takes me under 5 minutes to find an answer to someone's question. Why we all don't learn how to use our heads and do research is beyond me.

You just posted the exact same article I did, congratulations.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Did you forget this is a self help site? We have many people that browse this site not wanting to join for various reasons. The idea is to provide someone with an answer in a cooperative manner. Instead of providing a rude comment, you could have just provided the link and moved on.

:thumbs: very nicely said and I so agree if the question is asked a million times then so be it!!!!!!!

November 5, 2010 Interview 7am APPROVED!!!!!! (6months 4weeks 1day) THANK YOU LORD!!!!!

(look at my about me page in my profile if you want to see my entire k1 journey)

AOS Journey:

Feb.4, 2011 Mailed AOS packet

Feb. 7, 2011 Pkt delivered in Chicago

Feb. 10, 2011 Received txt and email of NOA for AOS, EAD, and AP

Feb. 11, 2011 Check cashed for AOS

Feb. 12, 2011 Touched

Feb. 14, 2011 received hard copy of NOA for AOS, EAD& AP

Feb. 18, 2011 received appt letter for biometrics

Feb. 28, 2011 biometrics appt @10am

Feb. 28, 2011 received txt/email AOS case transferred to csc

Mar 1, 2011 AOS Touched

Mar 3, 2011 received hard copy of AOS transfer to csc

Mar 4, 2011 AOS Touched

Mar 28, 2011 Received txt/email saying card production has been ordered. (1month 3eeks 3days)

Mar 28, 2011 Received 2nd txt/email saying we have registered this customer permanent residence status

Mar 29, 2011 Received 3rd txt/email says card production has been ordered.

April 1, 2011 greencard and welcome letter in hand!!

April 5, 2011 received txt/email EAD card production ordered

Will Start Removing Conditions Dec 2012!!!!

Dec. 26, 2012 mailed ROC paperwork

Dec. 28, 2012 NOA for ROC paperwork

Jan. 7, 2013 received bio appt letter

Jan. 24, 2013 bio appt.

June 22, 2013 10yr green card received

68z00wwuiyl.png

Timeline

All I meant was I was quoting a post by you, when you were the one that told them to search better. I'm amused by the irony. That's all. Chill.

That doesn't make any sense at all. I fail to see the irony in the situation, even remotely.

Timeline

Obviously I know it's a self-help site. But it takes less than 5 minutes to scan back a few pages to find an answer to a question. IMHO it's incredibly lazy not to do the research yourself. That's why VisaJourney is a good self-help site...it offers more than just a forum; it has guides, wikis, and FAQs and it takes almost no effort to find them.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline

Obviously I know it's a self-help site. But it takes less than 5 minutes to scan back a few pages to find an answer to a question. IMHO it's incredibly lazy not to do the research yourself. That's why VisaJourney is a good self-help site...it offers more than just a forum; it has guides, wikis, and FAQs and it takes almost no effort to find them.

I'm inclined to agree with you, sometimes it drives me insane seeing the same 5 questions being posted multiple times a day. I don't understand how people can't figure out what seems so obvious to me. That being said, when someone asks an inane question that I don't feel like answering because I really think that if they just took 10 seconds to search for it they would find it, that's when I ignore them and let someone else come along to answer their question. Becuase (as you can see from this thread specifically) they most certainly will.

Since you and I are such "experts" :devil: we can let the other newbies handle the easy questions like "can i visit?" and "who do i make the check out to?" and "what's a touch." Save your time for the more difficult stuff.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.