matt01

Sending IV packet to the NVC

50 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Good Lord No.

Yer example countermands everything about NVC -

you should really read http://travel.state.gov/visa/immigrants/info/info_3190.html

and pay particular attention to the 4th page, where this stuff is covered.

Look, I understand yer trying to be helpful,

but

if you continually promulgate the wrong information,

then yer doing EVERYONE who listens to you,

a great disservice.

And that sucks, a lot.

Can You, Will You, Please?

Reread all pages at http://travel.state.gov/visa/immigrants/info/info_3190.html

and then 'reform' yer opinion, soonish ?

TIA !

----------

hi darnell i think i will explain you in the way of example let suppose for example if op send photo copies to NVC how NVC know about that document that this document is fake or this document is REAL OR NOT BECAUSE IF OP SEND PHOTO COPIES TO NVC OP HAVE A LOTS OF CHANCES TO CHANGING AND AMENDMENT TO HIS DOCUMENT EASILY THAT WHY NVC ALWAY REQUEST TO PETATIONER AND BENEFECERY PLEASE SEND ORIGINAL DOCUMENT TO NVC

that why NVC ALWAY REQUEST

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Good Lord No.

Yer example countermands everything about NVC -

you should really read http://travel.state..../info_3190.html

and pay particular attention to the 4th page, where this stuff is covered.

Look, I understand yer trying to be helpful,

but

if you continually promulgate the wrong information,

then yer doing EVERYONE who listens to you,

a great disservice.

And that sucks, a lot.

Can You, Will You, Please?

Reread all pages at http://travel.state..../info_3190.html

and then 'reform' yer opinion, soonish ?

TIA !

----------

hi darnell i think i will explain you in detail if nvc need original document or certified copies of the document let consider and analysis this topic why NVC HAVE (2) OPTION AVAILABLE if we look and consider logical and common sense point of view this sentences have a lots of meaning its mean there is a lots of and million of million people who have a different issue with original document every days let suppose for example i have a original document but due to miss handling my original document has lost or stolen or burn damage or destroy so in that case i have no option available to send original document to nvc so in that case what can i do so in that case i have available only two (2) option available first i go to police station to file my original lost or stolen document report in police station then go to that department who is related with birth certificate dept or marriage certificate dept or any of my document related department where can i get birth certified copy or marriage certified copy or photo copies of my original document easily and request of that deptment person sir i have lost stolen or destroy burn my original document iam report my lost stolen document here is the police report iam request you to please issue me certified copy of the document or photo copy of the document or dubilicate copies of the document so in that scnerio NVC have always two (2) availabe if we dont have original document available we have always second (2) option available send certified copies of the document or photo copies of the document to NVC

I THINK I AM CODE SOME NVC WORDS OR SENTENCE HERE ---------------(must submit original documents)----- lets analysis and consider this sentence( must submit)its mean if you really have original available you must submit original document

lets analysis and consider another nvc sentences ---------------(you must also submit a photocopy of the original documents or certified copies of the documents.)------------- if you consider nvc word---- (you must also )----------we consider only word (also) its mean you have another option available which mean second (2) option if you dont have original you use second (2) option which mean you must also submit photo copies of the original document or certified copies of the documents

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Austria
Timeline

Also for the OP to read:

"Original Document Requirements

You and each family member immigrating with you to the United States must submit original documents issued by an appropriate authority, or certified copies of those documents listed in this section.

Photocopy Requirements

You and each family member immigrating with you must also submit a photocopy of the original documents or certified copies of the documents."

From here: http://travel.state.gov/visa/immigrants/info/info_3195.html

I think this states the requirements very clearly. :)

Alles wird gut und wenn es noch nicht gut ist, ist es noch nicht vorbei.

US Citizen as of Arpil 17 2014

Timeline

(you must also )

also never means 'or' or 'option'

it always means 'and' or 'plus' or 'in addition to'

In the example you've described, you've pegged it as 'or' , an option,

and that's wrong.

Edited by Darnell

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Timeline

also never means 'or' or 'option'

it always means 'and' or 'plus' or 'in addition to'

In the example you've described, you've pegged it as 'or' , an option,

and that's wrong.

hi darneel i will explain you in some sentences as you said darnnell that (also) mean (addition) let look in other way that nvc what is trying to say us let suppose for example if nvc said to petationer (you have also additional option to submit photo copies of the original document ) lets look this paragraph in words if nvc said to petationer you have additional option to sumbit photo copies of the original or certified copies of document so in that case meaning is same

there is a lots of meaning (also) also another meaning is( not only ... (but) also) another meaning is (have only (got) to) (furthermore) (moreover) (together with) (including) lets take in other words (you have not only the option to submit photo copies of the document but also you submit certified copy of the document every time the meaning is same hope you understand

Timeline

I understand what's on the NVC webpage. I'm Good !

Filed: IR-5 Country: India
Timeline

:lol: :lol: :lol:

CSC - I-130 for Parents (IR5)

10/11/2011 - Sent to Chicago Lockbox

10/13/2011 - Delivered at Chicago Lockbox

10/17/2011 - Email received with Receipt#, Routed to CSC

10/18/2011 - Cleared the checks $420*2

10/21/2011 - Received NOA1

03/30/2012 - Received NOA2

NVC

04/19/2012 - NVC received

05/01/2012 - Case# generated

05/02/2012 - DS-3032 COA emailed

05/02/2012 - I-864 AOS Fee $88 paid

05/05/2012 - I-864 AOS package mailed to NVC

05/07/2012 - I-864 AOS package received by NVC

05/07/2012 - DS-3032 COA accepted

05/08/2012 - DS-230 IV Fee $230*2 paid

05/09/2012 - DS-230 IV package mailed to NVC

05/11/2012 - DS-230 IV package received by NVC

05/17/2012 - Case Completed

Consulate

07/02/2012 - VFS visit in Cochin

07/04/2012 - Medical in Chennai

07/12/2012 - Interview in Mumbai - Success!

09/08/2012 - POE at JFK, NY

let's put this to rest as the NVC has in the instructions of the DS-230 said send the originals of documents required and also to send photo copies of these originals as well. So once again you have to send originals and photocopies of those originals otherwise you might get an RFE for no following instructions.

U.S.
01/19/2011 POE - Detroit
01/27/2011 Welcome Letter
02/27/2011 Green Card RECEIVED

ROC

12/20/2012 I-751 Mailed
12/24/2012 Package Delivered
12/26/2012 NOA1
01/03/2013 Check Cashed
01/09/2013 Biometrics letter Received
01/30/2013 Biometrics completed
05/14/2013 RFE Received
08/03/2013 RFE Response Sent.
08/13/2013 ROC Approved

Filed: Country: New Zealand
Timeline

let's put this to rest as the NVC has in the instructions of the DS-230 said send the originals of documents required and also to send photo copies of these originals as well. So once again you have to send originals and photocopies of those originals otherwise you might get an RFE for no following instructions.

cool thanks for the clarification!

Timeline

hi mark& ruth as you said NVC SAID ORIGINAL AND SEND THE PHOTO COPIES OF THESE ORIGINAL OTHERWISE YOU MIGHT GET AND RFE

SO MARK&RUTH PLEASE GIVE ME ANSWER YOU USE COMPUTER AND NORMAL MAN ALSO USE COMPUTER AND EVERY PERSON WHO USE COMPUTER HE OR SHE HAVE A PRINTER AND SCANER AND EVERY PERSON CAN EASILY PURCHASE SCANER WHICH IS VERY CHEAP WITH NORMAL CASH PRICE SO PLEASE GIVE ME ANSWER WHO YOU ARE DEALING WITH NOW YOU ARE DEALING WITH USA IMMIGRATION DEPT WHICH IS THE WORLD BIGGEST IMMIGRATION DEPARTMENT IN THE WORLD WHO HAVE A LATEST AND ADVANCE COMPUTER DEVICES AND TECHNOLOGY SO WHY NVC CANNOT USE SCANER TO SCAN YOUR ORIGINAL OR CERTIFIED COPIES TO SAVE YOUR DOCUMENT IN THEIR IMMIGRATION DATA BASE EASILY

AND YOUR QUESTION ABOUT RFE I THINK YOU REREAD MY ABOVE ANSWER AGAIN WITH CONCENTRATION I THINK I WILL GIVE YOU A SIMPLE AND EASY ANSWER HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND IF YOU DONT HAVE ORIGINAL SO IN THAT CASE YOU HAVE ONLY ONE OPTION LEFT SEND TO NVC CERTIFIED COPIES OR PHOTO COPIES IF IN CASE NVC DOUBT FUL ABOUT CERTIFIED COPIES OR PHOTO COPIES SO ONLY IN THAT CASE NVC SEND RFE TO OP HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND THIS TIME

hi mark& ruth as you said NVC SAID ORIGINAL AND SEND THE PHOTO COPIES OF THESE ORIGINAL OTHERWISE YOU MIGHT GET AND RFE

SO MARK&RUTH PLEASE GIVE ME ANSWER YOU USE COMPUTER AND NORMAL MAN ALSO USE COMPUTER AND EVERY PERSON WHO USE COMPUTER HE OR SHE HAVE A PRINTER AND SCANER AND EVERY PERSON CAN EASILY PURCHASE SCANER WHICH IS VERY CHEAP WITH NORMAL CASH PRICE SO PLEASE GIVE ME ANSWER WHO YOU ARE DEALING WITH NOW YOU ARE DEALING WITH USA IMMIGRATION DEPT WHICH IS THE WORLD BIGGEST IMMIGRATION DEPARTMENT IN THE WORLD WHO HAVE A LATEST AND ADVANCE COMPUTER DEVICES AND TECHNOLOGY SO WHY NVC CANNOT USE SCANER TO SCAN YOUR ORIGINAL OR CERTIFIED COPIES TO SAVE YOUR DOCUMENT IN THEIR IMMIGRATION DATA BASE EASILY

AND YOUR QUESTION ABOUT RFE I THINK YOU REREAD MY ABOVE ANSWER AGAIN WITH CONCENTRATION I THINK I WILL GIVE YOU A SIMPLE AND EASY ANSWER HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND IF YOU DONT HAVE ORIGINAL SO IN THAT CASE YOU HAVE ONLY ONE OPTION LEFT SEND TO NVC CERTIFIED COPIES OR PHOTO COPIES IF IN CASE NVC DOUBT FUL ABOUT CERTIFIED COPIES OR PHOTO COPIES SO ONLY IN THAT CASE NVC SEND RFE TO OP HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND THIS TIME

Ok give it a rest send the originals or certified copies to the NVC and also send photo copies as well per instructions for the DS-230 packet. No further debate, no what ifs, no they have a copy machine they can do it, no they have a scanner. Just do what is instructed or they will make you sorry you didn't.

U.S.
01/19/2011 POE - Detroit

ROC

12/20/2012 I-751 Mailed
12/26/2012 NOA1
01/03/2013 Check Cashed
05/14/2013 RFE Received
08/13/2013 ROC Approved

Ok give it a rest send the originals or certified copies to the NVC and also send photo copies as well per instructions for the DS-230 packet. No further debate, no what ifs, no they have a copy machine they can do it, no they have a scanner. Just do what is instructed or they will make you sorry you didn't.

U.S.
01/19/2011 POE - Detroit

ROC

12/20/2012 I-751 Mailed
12/26/2012 NOA1
01/03/2013 Check Cashed
05/14/2013 RFE Received
08/13/2013 ROC Approved

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

:thumbs: Well said. :thumbs:

USCIS

NOA1 08/19/08

NOA2 01/20/09

NVC

Received 01/26/09

Completed 02/13/09 (19 Days)

Interview Assigned 03/27/09 (6 weeks after NVC completion)

Medical

04/14/09 (Toronto)

Interview

Montreal 05/12/09 (88 days after NVC completion) **APPROVED**

POE

06/16/09 Buffalo

07/02/09 Welcome Letter Received

07/07/09 Applied for SSN

07/10/09 "Card production ordered" email received

07/13/09 SSN received

07/14/09 "Approval notice sent" email received

07/17/09 GREEN CARD received

Removal of Conditions

03/21/11 I-751 mailed to VSC

03/23/11 I-751 received at VSC

03/29/11 Cheque Cashed

03/30/11 NOA1 received (3/24/11)

04/11/11 Biometrics appointment notice received

05/05/11 Biometric appointment

12/13/11 **Approval date** (5 days short of 9 months!)

12/19/11 Approval letter and green card received

Naturalization

05/16/2019 Filed online (estimated completion February 2020)

05/18/2019 Biometrics scheduled

05/21/2019 Receipt notice and biometrics notices posted to online account.05/23/2019 Hard copy of NOA1 received

05/24/2019 Hard copy of biometrics appointment received

06/07/2019 Biometrics appointment (estimated completion January 2020)

12/31/2019 Email received "Interview scheduled"

01/01/2020 Interview date notice posted to online account (02/19/2020)

01/05/2019 Hard copy of interview appointment received

02/19/2020 Interview (**Approved**) and same day Oath Ceremony. 

Timeline

Some original or certified copies of required documents are several pages that are bound together in one way or another. Having several bound sets of documents would take NVC very much time to run through a scanner to save in a Data Base. Sending in a photo copy of each page would make it easy for them to save in their Data Base, and sending in an Original or Certified Copy, they could inspect to be Authentic. My girl's bound documents are about 10 pages each, translated and notarized. Having several sets of documents adds up to alot of pages.........

April 2008 Met online ..................... March 2010.. 3 week visit......... 19 Nov...Sent DS230 & I-864

April 2009 Met in Chongqing .......... 09 March 2010 .. Marry.................17Dec...NVC lost 230 and 864

04 May 09 Apply K1 .................... 10 April .. Apply CR1....................20Dec..NVC found 230

18 May 09 NOA 1......................... 20 April... NOA1...........................28Dec..sent more 864 docs

16 Sep 09 NOA 2......................... 06 Oct..... NOA2...........................2011

08 Nov 09 P3................................... 21 Oct..... Have Case #..............21 Jan...SIF

06 Dec 09 P4............................... 30 OCt..... Have DS-3032...............26 Jan .. CC

29 Dec 09. Interview..................... 1 Nov..... email Ds-3032...............1 Apr, 3 week visit

29 Dec,,,,No Visa.......................... 1 Nov......paid AOS.......................4 May Interview.Approved..

9 Aug 2010 I-129F ended.............. 5 Nov......paid IV.........,,,,,,,,,,, ..... 28 June, Received Visa

............................................................................................................22 July, arrive USA..

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.