November 2010 Interviews

887 posts in this topic

• Replies 886
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Chile
Timeline

has everyone received their emails yet with the interview information? I still haven't got anything

I am waiting...giving it until Monday, then I need to find out Where is it??? LOL

Removal of Conditions 8/2012

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

hi im on new this thread...our documents was received by the NVC last september 21st,so i guess it would take them sometime to process huh?and 2 months more for the interview?i was hoping for an interview before christmas! well I guess i will just keep on praying and hoping... :(

Hi - you might want to join in over at the October NVC thread, at http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/276525-nvc-filers-for-october-2010/ instead of the November Interview thread.

but :D

You have 'case complete' (or something, yer timeline data is a bit strange) on 16 SEP 2010 - so is 'slight chance' that NVC has finished up with the final review, and lobbed yer casefile into the 'interview scheduling' queue. Suggest yer USCitizen Spouse check in with NVC, get a Human, and inquire for casefile status - as THIS is the week that interviews are scheduled. See http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/275348-november-2010-interviews/page__view__findpost__p__4221880 for a pointed list of questions to use, when calling in to NVC.

At this stage, since it's 'schedule interview week' at NVC, you (and yer USCitizen Spouse) really should 'get a handle' on what's what, and 'when' - as the days of 'final review completed in 3 days' are GONE - it's taking 3 weeks now, and you MIGHT get lucky this week.

Edited by Darnell

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Timeline

interview set for Nov 30 at 9! I have a friend who works at the British embassy in NYC....maybe she knows someone on the other end who can speed it up. Heh

Actually, if the interview date is set - you or the USCitizen Spouse can NOW request an earlier interview - but must inquire directly with the Embassy IV unit - and I've no real info on 'how to contact London' these days, at all. Used to be, email with them worked. These days? Not so sure.

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

has everyone received their emails yet with the interview information? I still haven't got anything

I recieved mine a day after. It was sent after midnight. Dont know about others. It contained date and time as well as a list of document types and had a letter code.

* Document Status Description

A = Applicant must acquire this document and present it at the time of the interview.

C = Direct inquiries to your consulate / embassy

D = Certified document received

F = This form is not necessary for this application.

O = The original document has been received and accepted as meeting post

requirements.

P = The police certificate must be requested by the applicant. If you have already

applied for this document, no further action is required. The issuing police authority will

send the police record directly to the appropriate US Embassy to have on hand at the time

of the interview.

T = An acceptable document has been received, but a translation is required as the

submitted document is not in English or the official language of the processing post. The

applicant must present a certified translation at the time of the interview.

U = The applicant has informed the NVC that the required document is unavailable.

X = The required document is unobtainable for this country per the Foreign Affairs

Manual.

Y = The required document has been received.

I = The required form is incomplete. Please ensure that a complete form is presented at

the interview.

S = Scanned document received. The original document must be presented at the time

of the interview.

$ = Payment received.

Then this

Please note that even though the applicant may have provided

the NVC with a copy of a document, the applicant is still required to bring the

original document to the visa interview.

Document Name Document Status

CORRESPONDENCE INSTRUCTIONS C

IMMIGRANT VISA APPLICATION Y

IMMIGRANT VISA APPLICATION PART II Y

PASSPORT Y

BIRTH CERTIFICATE D

ADOPTION F

MARRIAGE CERTIFICATE O

MARRIAGE TERMINATION F

COURT RECORDS F

FINANCIAL EVIDENCE Y

CUSTODY PAPERS F

MILITARY RECORDS F

PHILIPPINES POLICE CERTIFICATE O

FEE PAYMENT $

PHOTOGRAPH Y

PETITIONER MARRIAGE CERTIFICATE F

PETITIONER BIRTH CERTIFICATE F

Signed, Sealed and Delivered!

-NOA 2 Receipt date: July 14, 2010

NVC JOURNEY

- NVC Case Number Assigned 7/28/10

- AOS bill and Agent forms received & Paid 8/03/10

- Email DS 3032 8/04/10

- AOS Package Delivered to NVC 8/9/10

- IV Bill Received & Paid; 8/11/10

- IV Pack Received at NVC 8/16/10

- IV Pkg Entered into AVR System 8/19/10

- NVC SIF 9/9/10

- Case Complete, 9/13/10 w/questions on lack of income

- NVC Forwards Case to Embassy, Manila

- Waiting Medical completed 10/27/10

- Interview Date 11/3/10 Wife didn't have NSO Marriage Certificate, No Approval OMG!!!

- NSO Certificate received by Embassy on 11/5/2010

- Informed by call center. Cost $18 Information received- we need to wait 6-8 weeks from Nov 5th FUBAR.

- VISA APPROVED 12/15/2010

- Wife arrived in US Feb 2, 2011... :)

Timeline

TomD - yup - that's part of the 'standard' listing - ppl get confused on 'copy' vs 'original' in this one email... often...

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I recieved mine a day after. It was sent after midnight. Dont know about others. It contained date and time as well as a list of document types and had a letter code.

No I havent received it told me to call back thursday 14th... but i'm glad u posted yours so we could see what it looks like... a taste of the document we longed for.

Current cut off date F2A - Current 

Brother's Journey (F2A) - PD Dec 30, 2010

Dec 30 2010 - Notice of Action 1 (NOA1)
May 12 2011 - Notice of Action 2 (NOA2)
May 23 2011 - NVC case # Assigned
Nov 17 2011 - COA / I-864 received
Nov 18 2011 - Sent COA
Apr 30 2012 - Pay AOS fee

Oct 15 2012 - Pay IV fee
Oct 25 2012 - Sent AOS/IV Package

Oct 29 2012 - Pkg Delivered
Dec 24 2012 - Case Complete

May 17 2013 - Interview-Approved

July 19 2013 - Enter the USA

"... Answer when you are called..."

TomD - yup - that's part of the 'standard' listing - ppl get confused on 'copy' vs 'original' in this one email... often...

Good morning or evening where every you are!! :lol: Darnell in the letter (boilerplate) do they ever list things that they need you to bring or would that be identified by the letter ( I & S) assigned to each item? Thanks...

NVC JOURNEY

- Email DS 3032 8/04/10

- NVC SIF 9/9/10

- Interview Date 11/3/10 Wife didn't have NSO Marriage Certificate, No Approval OMG!!!

- Informed by call center. Cost $18 Information received- we need to wait 6-8 weeks from Nov 5th FUBAR.

No I havent received it told me to call back thursday 14th... but i'm glad u posted yours so we could see what it looks like... a taste of the document we longed for.

FYI, This was sent as a PDF attachment to the email. Its not the entire doc but i sent the juicy bits. I am a little surprised that these were not sent to everyone soon after receiving their letter. Mine was sent according to Darnell via an auto response system which was why I received mine at 130 in the morning.

NVC JOURNEY

- Email DS 3032 8/04/10

- NVC SIF 9/9/10

Timeline

Good morning or evening where every you are!! :lol: Darnell in the letter (boilerplate) do they ever list things that they need you to bring or would that be identified by the letter ( I & S) assigned to each item? Thanks...

S is for casefiles handled via NVC EP (Canada, China, Mexico, Something_Stan) - usually hinges around the DS-230, I-864, and civil documents.

and

I could be for any country - any document.

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Attn: All

I received packet 4 today.. i checked my 2 emails 10 mins. ago per yahoo/hotmail it was receivd at about 3:32am. I'm off to go schedule their medical.. :star:

Thank you All.

Edited by RICARDO4EVA2

Current cut off date F2A - Current 

Brother's Journey (F2A) - PD Dec 30, 2010

Dec 30 2010 - Notice of Action 1 (NOA1)
May 12 2011 - Notice of Action 2 (NOA2)
May 23 2011 - NVC case # Assigned
Nov 17 2011 - COA / I-864 received
Nov 18 2011 - Sent COA
Apr 30 2012 - Pay AOS fee

Oct 15 2012 - Pay IV fee
Oct 25 2012 - Sent AOS/IV Package

Oct 29 2012 - Pkg Delivered
Dec 24 2012 - Case Complete

May 17 2013 - Interview-Approved

July 19 2013 - Enter the USA

"... Answer when you are called..."

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Guyana
Timeline

My husband and I received the packet 4 information this morning at 5:41 a.m. It includes the appointment letter and information on how to do the medical and what documents they received and the status of those documents. Some of the information that TomD posted earlier about his letter is also in my letter.

Mrs. Thomas

NVC:

02-25-2010 : Received NVC case number, but NVC is closed, so I can't give an operator our emails. :-(

02-27-2010 : Jumped the gun and emailed the VJ version of the DS 3032. Who knows what will happen :-)

03-01-2010 : Gave the operator both emails...waiting on DS3032 kit

03-02-2010 : Received DS3032 Kit; Resent DS3032 (just in case), Received AOS bill.

03-03-2010 : Paid AOS and IV bills; both are IN PROCESS

03-03-2010 : VJ email version of the DS3032 accepted (It was the one that was sent on 02-27-2010)

03-11-2010 : Both AOS + IV showed paid but processed on 03-05-2010 :-)

03-12-2010 : Mailed AOS packet. Waiting on my procrastinating hubby to send me his IV docs :-(

03-15-2010 : AOS signed for by St. Laurent at 10:03 a.m.

07-19-2010 : Received IV documents from hubby (Finally)

07-20-2010 : Mailed IV packet

07-21-2010 : IV Packet signed for by Peters at 10:15 a.m. (St. Laurent and Desmond are probably on vacation lol)

07-26-2010 : NVC starts processing IV Packet

08-20-2010 : Called NVC and was told that we received a "stupid" RFE on 08-18-2010

09-03-2010 : RFE sent to the NVC today....SIF please come quickly.

09-07-2010 : RFE signed for by Desmond at 10:16 a.m.

09-10-2010 : NVC acknowledges receipt of the RFE

09-30-2010 : SIF

10-01-2010 : Case complete as per NVC AVR

10-05-2010 : Interview date assigned for November 29, 2010 at 7:00 a.m. Approved

event.png

Timeline

jujuswife - excellent ! Congratulations !!!

Glad to see peoples letters arriving. Nothing like written confirmation to make your day!!! Now just a little more waiting :hehe:

NVC JOURNEY

- Email DS 3032 8/04/10

- NVC SIF 9/9/10

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Pakistan
Timeline

My husband and I received the packet 4 information this morning at 5:41 a.m. It includes the appointment letter and information on how to do the medical and what documents they received and the status of those documents. Some of the information that TomD posted earlier about his letter is also in my letter.

i also got packet 4 today..... booked my flight..so can be there @ interview with wifey. if she is not put in AP..then coming back as a family in mid december. GOD willing. InshAllah.

oh yeah our 2nd anniversry dec 5th. so wont be cr-1...will be ir-1 right? at port of entry. no i 751.

Edited by Waiter

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.