Amby

nature could have parted the red sea for moses' escape

93 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Speaking as a Christian, faith is something you either have or don't have. God cannot be proved or disproved. The proof I have is in my heart and to me He is very real. I do not need a scientific proof of Gods exsitence nor does any scientific discovery shake my faith. There is no disconnect with science. To me God created the universe by setting up the laws of physics with an understanding of what will be the final outcome billions of years later. There is a barrier that science will never be able to cross, what happend before the big bang and where the big bang came from. That is where God is and that is where creation began.

:crying: I am a Christian too.. you cannot see GOD.. I did NOT want to hear a theory of evolution when I was in high school.. they forced that on us.. I am sorry for tragedy.. God did not intend for it to be that way.. my 7 year old asked me asked me where did mushrooms come from, I said God.. then she said where did GOD come from, I said I don't know but I know HE is.. my 20 year old said how do you know if God isn't a she.. I don't know... you will never know God for His thoughts are not our thoughts and His ways are not our ways... what I've experienced in life would blow your mind... literally :crying: God does NOT want to punish us... I believe in JESUS.. I know people don't believe in HIM but that's their choice.. HE will NOT force the issue... it's our choices in life that chooses our destiny.. God is "mother nature"... Heaven and hell are real my friends.. I'm sorry if you don't believe that.. that's your choice... you've played monopoly(the exclusive possession or control of something) right? "there are get out of jail cards but there are NO get out of hell cards" God gave me that.. He will talk to you, but WHO is listening.. i shutter the thought of what I've seen.. God bless your souls :crying:

Passage Revelation 19:11:

11And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

"satan is real and he's playing for keeps
God is realer and we are His sheep
which side are you on, CHOOSE, start moving your feet
choose JESUS and have ETERNAL PEACE" by GOD to me on 9/26/10 about 2am
Thank you Jesus!!!!

Bebe and Cece Winans Heaven

Abdel Halim Hafez Qariat al Fingan

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Isle of Man
Timeline

:crying: I am a Christian too.. you cannot see GOD.. I did NOT want to hear a theory of evolution when I was in high school.. they forced that on us.. I am sorry for tragedy.. God did not intend for it to be that way.. my 7 year old asked me asked me where did mushrooms come from, I said God.. then she said where did GOD come from, I said I don't know but I know HE is.. my 20 year old said how do you know if God isn't a she.. I don't know... you will never know God for His thoughts are not our thoughts and His ways are not our ways... what I've experienced in life would blow your mind... literally :crying: God does NOT want to punish us... I believe in JESUS.. I know people don't believe in HIM but that's their choice.. HE will NOT force the issue... it's our choices in life that chooses our destiny.. God is "mother nature"... Heaven and hell are real my friends.. I'm sorry if you don't believe that.. that's your choice... you've played monopoly(the exclusive possession or control of something) right? "there are get out of jail cards but there are NO get out of hell cards" God gave me that.. He will talk to you, but WHO is listening.. i shutter the thought of what I've seen.. God bless your souls :crying:

You come across as a freak.

rofl.gifrofl.gif

Edited by Lord Infamous

India, gun buyback and steamroll.

qVVjt.jpg?3qVHRo.jpg?1

Timeline

Thank you!!! I already KNEW that was coming :rofl: still God bless your souls :innocent:

Edited by wonderful07 2010

11And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

Thank you Jesus!!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

God is "mother nature"... Heaven and hell are real my friends.. I'm sorry if you don't believe that.. that's your choice... you.......

How is hell your friend?

type2homophobia_zpsf8eddc83.jpg

"Those people who will not be governed by God

will be ruled by tyrants."

William Penn

Filed: Other Country: India
Timeline

How is hell your friend?

I read it wrong at first too, I believe she means "heaven and hell are real, my friends."

Married since 9-18-04(All K1 visa & GC details in timeline.)

Ishu tum he mere Prabhu:::Jesus you are my Lord

Timeline

I read it wrong at first too, I believe she means "heaven and hell are real, my friends."

yes, that is what I meant.. forgive me for not using a comma when needed :blush:

Edited by wonderful07 2010

Thank you Jesus!!!!

yes, that is what I meant.. forgive me for not using a comma when needed :blush:

Yea mercifully, lack of punctuation is not a damnable offense!

B and J K-1 story

• April 2004 met online
  • July 16, 2006 Met in person on her birthday in United Arab Emirates
  • August 4, 2006 sent certified mail I-129F packet Neb SC
  • August 9, 2006 NOA1
  • August 21, 2006 received NOA1 in mail
  • October 4, 5, 7, 13 & 17 2006 Touches! 50 day address change... Yes Judith is beautiful, quit staring at her passport photo and approve us!!! Shaming works! LOL
  • October 13, 2006 NOA2! November 2, 2006 NOA2? Huh? NVC already processed and sent us on to Abu Dhabi Consulate!
  • February 12, 2007 Abu Dhabi Interview SUCCESS!!! February 14 Visa in hand!
  • March 6, 2007 she is here!
  • MARCH 14, 2007 WE ARE MARRIED!!!
  • May 5, 2007 Sent AOS/EAD packet
  • May 11, 2007 NOA1 AOS/EAD
  • June 7, 2007 Biometrics appointment
  • June 8, 2007 first post biometrics touch, June 11, next touch...
  • August 1, 2007 AOS Interview! APPROVED!! EAD APPROVED TOO...
  • August 6, 2007 EAD card and Welcome Letter received!
  • August 13, 2007 GREEN CARD received!!! 375 days since mailing the I-129F!

Remove Conditions:

• May 1, 2009 first day to file
  • May 9, 2009 mailed I-751 to USCIS CS

Timeline

rofl.gifrofl.gif

Welcome to VisaJourney!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello!

I want to take a moment and welcome you to VisaJourney. You will find that this community was designed from the ground up to be a friendly and welcoming environment so that you can relax and help discover your path through all the immigration issues ahead.

We are a community dedicated to providing general information and discussion to anyone considering or in the process of immigrating to the United States. Whether you are bringing a family member or loved one to be with you, or are deciding to take job and move to the US, you are welcome to join our community. VisaJourney is filled with people just like you who are going through or have been through the same thing you are undertaking right now. US immigration can certainly be confusing however at VisaJourney you may find that talking to people in the same situation can often make things a bit easier!

VisaJourney holds a wealth of information, links and support and is constantly growing to help serve our community better. Please take a moment to take a look at the many features at VisaJourney. These areas of the site are designed to make finding information, help and new friends at VisaJourney easy! You will also find a convenient Search Bar at the top of every page which will assist you in finding information on the site!

I really missed that... notice I did not attack ANYONE in ANY way.. I posted to this forum because this is a political and religious forum.. I didn't post it anywhere else, yet I'm verbally attacked... I already expected it and knew it was coming.. I could go THERE with you but why bother, it would be pointless.. I just told what I believed.. I said it is YOUR choice but this is what I believe.. if I cannot post here in THIS forum of what I believe let me know.. but I am NOT ashamed of the gospel of JESUS CHRIST.. I am an immigrant in this forum, I believe.. now here is the definition of freak that you so kindly bestowed upon me from dictionary.com.. I highlighted the one I am.. still God bless you!!!!

freak - 6 dictionary results

freak1    /frik/ Show Spelled

[freek] Show IPA

–noun

1. any abnormal phenomenon or product or unusual object; anomaly; aberration.

2. a person or animal on exhibition as an example of a strange deviation from nature; monster.

3. a sudden and apparently causeless change or turn of events, the mind, etc.; an apparently capricious notion, occurrence, etc.: That kind of sudden storm is a freak.

4. Numismatics . an imperfect coin, undetected at the mint and put into circulation. 5. Philately . a stamp differing from others of the same printing because of creases, dirty engraving plates, etc. Compare error ( def. 8 ) , variety ( def. 8 ) .

6. Slang .

a. a person who has withdrawn from normal, rational behavior and activities to pursue one interest or obsession: a drug freak.

b. a devoted fan or follower; enthusiast: a baseball freak.

c. a hippie.

7. Archaic . capriciousness; whimsicality.

–adjective

8. unusual; odd; irregular: a freak epidemic.

Passage 1 Peter 2:9:

9But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light;

Thank you Jesus!!!!

Timeline

wonderful07, in the end you answer to God not to people on visajourney, so try not to let it get to you.

Timeline

That said, God can't give you the psychiatric help you so desperately need.

Legacy Member enjoys being a nice person.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Legacy Member enjoys being a nice person.

funnyposting.gif

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

wonderful07, in the end you answer to God not to people on visajourney, so try not to let it get to you.

Wonderful answers to me!

B and J K-1 story

• April 2004 met online
  • July 16, 2006 Met in person on her birthday in United Arab Emirates
  • August 4, 2006 sent certified mail I-129F packet Neb SC
  • August 9, 2006 NOA1
  • August 21, 2006 received NOA1 in mail
  • October 4, 5, 7, 13 & 17 2006 Touches! 50 day address change... Yes Judith is beautiful, quit staring at her passport photo and approve us!!! Shaming works! LOL
  • October 13, 2006 NOA2! November 2, 2006 NOA2? Huh? NVC already processed and sent us on to Abu Dhabi Consulate!
  • February 12, 2007 Abu Dhabi Interview SUCCESS!!! February 14 Visa in hand!
  • March 6, 2007 she is here!
  • MARCH 14, 2007 WE ARE MARRIED!!!
  • May 5, 2007 Sent AOS/EAD packet
  • May 11, 2007 NOA1 AOS/EAD
  • June 7, 2007 Biometrics appointment
  • June 8, 2007 first post biometrics touch, June 11, next touch...
  • August 1, 2007 AOS Interview! APPROVED!! EAD APPROVED TOO...
  • August 6, 2007 EAD card and Welcome Letter received!
  • August 13, 2007 GREEN CARD received!!! 375 days since mailing the I-129F!

Remove Conditions:

• May 1, 2009 first day to file
  • May 9, 2009 mailed I-751 to USCIS CS