Andy and Kayla

September 2010 K1 Filers

1,456 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline

Haha if anything my date will be june 19th :)

but our primary date is april 30th ;) and the next one would be june 5th .. or then june 19th.

All 3 are on our save the dates cards :) so ppl know already, BUT the invites have more time to be send out

I'll cross my fingers for you that you make it for April 30th! :)

Oh and btw--group fondle ;) haha thats hilarious!

:P

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Italy
Timeline

See... I have some "experience" with USCIS from my fiance(his naturalization process) and some old friends. USCIS works faster than last year and slower than next year. I think they just improve their work. :) I got some friends who got K-1 visas in about 5 months in 2009. Citizenship processes for 2009 took 5 months as well. For 2010, things went faster than last year, 4 months for citizenship processes and 4 months or less for K-1. I'm pretty sure *Yankee Love*, who also filed in September... will get her visa by Jan. 2011, maybe February. But I don't think it will take longer than that. We have to know that summer's over and they're busier that time of the year as far as I know.

You're an August Filer, you'll get your approval soon, maybe this month. To be honest, when I received an email that you made a status update, I said to myself: must be her noa2. :P Well, I expect that to happen anytime soon.

27 NOV 2019 - I-129F mailed to Dallas, TX Lockbox

02 DEC 2019 - NOA1

23 MAR 2020 - NOA2

Timeline

You're an August Filer, you'll get your approval soon, maybe this month. To be honest, when I received an email that you made a status update, I said to myself: must be her noa2. :P Well, I expect that to happen anytime soon.

Maybe... maybe not till November though. That's what I'm realistically thinking. Although I'm kind of nervous that I'm going to get an RFE because I didn't realize that you had to sign every supplement. I didn't sign them, and I didn't have my Fiance sign his either. I'm going to be super mad if I do get an RFE about it because first of all, I should have known better, and second of all, if it's an attachment to a form that's already signed the signature should be implied! So we'll see.. :unsure:

I want to see more udpates!! VSC had that weird mass touch and then a few NOA2's and now.. nothing? I'm greedy I want more!! More, more, more!!!

Timeline

Maybe... maybe not till November though. That's what I'm realistically thinking. Although I'm kind of nervous that I'm going to get an RFE because I didn't realize that you had to sign every supplement. I didn't sign them, and I didn't have my Fiance sign his either. I'm going to be super mad if I do get an RFE about it because first of all, I should have known better, and second of all, if it's an attachment to a form that's already signed the signature should be implied! So we'll see.. :unsure:

I want to see more udpates!! VSC had that weird mass touch and then a few NOA2's and now.. nothing? I'm greedy I want more!! More, more, more!!!

:lol: They'll touch us even more... and bless everyone with our NOA2s. :D All of my friends from Romania... got their NOA2 for K-1 in a month or two. :D So it has to mean something. :lol: I just want everyone here to be approved: you, me, Lucy NY, anyway... everyone!!

02 DEC 2019 - NOA1

23 MAR 2020 - NOA2

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Japan
Timeline

I think I just wet myself. I did not sign the supplement sheets either. I also assumed that since they were attached to the I-129F form, that the signature on the form also covers its attachments. I am going to be extremely mad at myself if I get an RFE on this.:crying:

I submitted a supplement for question 16 (Fiancee's name and address in her native alphabet) and question 18b (Description of having meet within the last 2 years).

I clearly stated on the top of each sheet "I-129F Supplement - Question XX"

I have no one to blame but myself. I must have read the instructions and guides 50 times, but that one sentence did not stick with me. I just looked back and sure enough it was the third sentence I read. :bonk:

I really hope that this does not turn into a major delay. :(

At least it is only the supplements. All other forms and letters have their own signatures.

Edited by J & K

09/13/10 - Sent in I-129F

09/16/10 - NOA1 (Letter Received 09/24/10)
10/03/10 - Only Touch Before Approval
03/30/11 - NOA2 (195 Days from NOA1) (Letter Received 04/04/11)
04/07/11 - NVC Received File
04/12/11 - File Left NVC Sent to Embassy
04/13/11 - File Received by Embassy
04/19/11 - Packet 3 Received
04/20/11 - Packet 3 Sent to Embassy
04/29/11 - Packet 4 Received
06/06/11 - Interview (263 Days from NOA1) APPROVED!!!!
06/09/11 - VISA Received
07/04/11 - POE (Washington D.C. Dulles)
07/25/11 - Married

08/11/11 - Sent in I-485,I-131,I-765
08/17/11 - NOA1
09/12/11 - Biometrics
10/13/11 - EAD and AP Approved
10/22/11 - EAD Card Received
10/26/11 - AOS Interview (APPROVED!)
11/04/11 - Green Card Received

08/13/13 - Sent in I-751

08/20/13 - NOA1

09/24/13 - Biometrics (Bad Fingerprints)

10/17/13 - Redo Biometrics, Walk-In

12/03/13 - NOA2 (Approved!)

Timeline

I think I just wet myself. I did not sign the supplement sheets either. I also assumed that since they were attached to the I-129F form, that the signature on the form also covers its attachments. I am going to be extremely mad at myself if I get an RFE on this.:crying:

I submitted a supplement for question 16 (Fiancee's name and address in her native alphabet) and question 18b (Description of having meet within the last 2 years).

I clearly stated on the top of each sheet "I-129F Supplement - Question XX"

I have no one to blame but myself. I must have read the instructions and guides 50 times, but that one sentence did not stick with me. I just looked back and sure enough it was the third sentence I read. :bonk:

I really hope that this does not turn into a major delay. :(

At least it is only the supplements. All other forms and letters have their own signatures.

:( well I guess we're in this boat together then. I just double checked the instructions, it definitely says to sign and date any extra sheets. I don't have any idea how I missed this. Its frustrating. This whole process is frustrating and it's really stressing me out because I worry too much. :crying: For the most part though I've heard that getting an RFE doesn't slow down your process too much. Maybe only 2-3 weeks, especially if you're prepared for it, which, I guess, we are.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

anyone else gets a 500 Internal Server Error when they wanna check their case for touches ? =/

09-13-10 got engaged <3

09-28-10 Sent I129-F Express

09-29-10 Delivered to Lewisville,TX but forwarded to Dallas

09-30-10 Delivered and Signed in Person in DALLAS

10-05-10 NOA 1

10-08-10 touched

10-11-10 touched

04-13-10 NOA 2 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

04-14-10 MEDICAL

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Croatia
Timeline

No I just checked and it worked fine. No touch though :(

9/21/10--I-129F mailed to Dallas

9/29/10--NOA1 (email and text message)

9/29/10--Check cashed

10/1/10--NOA1 hardcopy received (dated 9/27 and sent to VSC)

10/3/10--Touched (everyone touched)

10/4/10--Touched!

04/19/11-NOA2!! (FINALLY! After 204 days)

Major change of plans - the wait was too long for us and I ended up moving to Croatia in June 2011.

Married 06/09/12 <3

9/3/12 - I-130 NOA1

Check out my blog about long distance love, expat life, cooking, healthy living... http://dreamofhometonight.blogspot.com

:( well I guess we're in this boat together then. I just double checked the instructions, it definitely says to sign and date any extra sheets. I don't have any idea how I missed this. Its frustrating. This whole process is frustrating and it's really stressing me out because I worry too much. :crying: For the most part though I've heard that getting an RFE doesn't slow down your process too much. Maybe only 2-3 weeks, especially if you're prepared for it, which, I guess, we are.

I didnt sign every single thing either :wacko:

I have gone past the point of exhaustion with it all....blahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!

I129F Petition Sent: End of June '10
NOA1 - 17th July '10
Touches - 23rd July & 3rd October '10
NOA2 - 30th December '10 - A great new yr gift
NVC Rec'd - 4th January '11
NVC Sent - 5th January '11
Embassy Received - 8th January '11
Embassy Recorded - 11th January '11
Packet 3 Forms sent - 11th January '11
Visa Fee Paid - 18th January '11
Packet 3 Forms Logged - 24th January '11
Medical Exam
- 10th February '11
Embassy Received Medical Results - 15th February '11
London Consulate K1 Visa Interview - 11th March '11
JFK Port of Entry - 24th March '11

Removal Of Conditions.

Petition Signed for - 26th August 2013

Check Cashed - 11th September 2013

NOA1 -

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Netherlands
Timeline

anyone else gets a 500 Internal Server Error when they wanna check their case for touches ? =/

I had the same problem. Sign out and sign back in, that works with me.

K1:

09/17/10 - I-129F filed

09/20/10 - Package arrived in Dallas,TX

09/22/10 - NOA1 (e-mail), routed to VSC

Timeline

Oh... I was so scared when I've seen your posts, so I checked all the docs that we sent. Everything seems to be ok. We've signed everything. :)

Edited by Ella & Octav

02 DEC 2019 - NOA1

23 MAR 2020 - NOA2

I'm -pretty- sure we signed our supplementary papers. We only had the one for the I-129f form, re: how we met in person and we did supplementary forms for the G-325A previous employment section (it wouldn't fit in those little boxes) and I'm pretty sure we signed them all. The only thing we didn't sign would have been the copies of travel records, hotel receipts, boarding passes, etc. but they have our names on them so hopefully that will be fine.

Our Journey

The Beginning

Early 2009 -- Met on WoW

September 2009 -- Fell in love

May 14 2010 - Officially engaged! smile.png

K1 Journey

September 17, 2010 - NOA1

March 14, 2011 - RFE

April 18, 2011 - NOA2

August 12, 2011 - Interview - Approved!

August 20, 2011 - POE

September 10, 2011 - Married!

AOS Journey

November 17, 2011 - AOS packet sent

November 21, 2011 - NOA1

December 14, 2011 - Case transferred

December 28, 2011 - Biometrics appt

January 18, 2012 - EAD/AP approved! Card production ordered!

January 28, 2012 - EAD/AP card in hand

July 2, 2012 - AOS approved! Card production ordered!

July 7, 2012 - GC in hand

Removal of Conitions

April 29, 2014 - Packet sent

May 6, 2014 - NOA1

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

I THINK i signed everything I had. Even the copys of my boarding passes,(I put sticky notes on the copys themselfs to explain and signed those.).

Come on I wanna see some more NOA2 coming out of VSC. :c Oh well, me and my fiance are enjoying the new patch for WoW, that'll kill some time.

08/31/10: Mailed I-129f package via Express USPS to Lewisville TX.

09/01/10: Forwarded to Dallas from Lewisville.

09/02/10: Delivered to USCIS and signed for by Ben Mcbride.

09/09/10: Check cashed!

09/11/10: NOA1 Hardcopy received, dated 09/03/10! & Touched!

09/13/10: Touched!

10/03/10: Touched!

02/28/22: NOA2

03/08/2011: NVC received

03/17/2011: London received

03/24/2011: Packet 3 received

05/25/11: Mailed part 1 of Packet 3

??/??/11: Mailed part 2 Packet 3

??/??/11: London logged packet 3

??/??/11: Medical

??/??/11: Interview

s-event.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

I have been touched again on the 11th :) just now could check it again, the signing in and out worked :)

YAY

Btw I also didnt sign my evidence Papers,.. there is sometimes even no space to sign them,..I dont think that is the issue, that would mean almost 10 out of us wud get RFE#s .. as long as attachment sheets are signed we shud be okay

Edited by *Yankee Love*

09-13-10 got engaged <3

09-28-10 Sent I129-F Express

09-29-10 Delivered to Lewisville,TX but forwarded to Dallas

09-30-10 Delivered and Signed in Person in DALLAS

10-05-10 NOA 1

10-08-10 touched

10-11-10 touched

04-13-10 NOA 2 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

04-14-10 MEDICAL

Timeline

I have been touched again on the 11th :) just now could check it again, the signing in and out worked :)

YAY

Btw I also didnt sign my evidence Papers,.. there is sometimes even no space to sign them,..I dont think that is the issue, that would mean almost 10 out of us wud get RFE#s .. as long as attachment sheets are signed we shud be okay

Definitely. No one says we need to sign and date the evidence. Just the attachment for Q18(and any other attachements), cover letter, letters of intent to marry, forms...

Edited by Ella & Octav

02 DEC 2019 - NOA1

23 MAR 2020 - NOA2

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.