khalidnfatima

On the road again.. ALHAMDULILLAH !

12 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Sorry it's been awhile.. I've been pretty negative about this whole thing since the embassy denied my husband a visa.. here's a quick update..

Ugh ! They were awful ! They sent our case back to the USCIS with the recommendation to revoke the visa approval ! They came to the false conclusion that I was still married to and living with my EX !!! Now the DOS administratively closed the K1 case because they don't process those anymore they say. So.. now I sent all the NVC wanted for the I130, ie the ds230 and the I864. Alhamdulillah I make more than enough to sponsor him mashallah. Now the NVC says they received the info but did not review it yet. So.. more waiting. What else is new :bonk:

LOL

I'm trying to keep my sense of humor

I need your prayers, your duas please.

I miss him and need him here terribly.

I have not seen him since april '09

I don't have the freedom to travel now as i once did

I obtained a certified copy of the divorce from the courts and will send that with him to help prove they came to the wrong conclusion the first time.

I wonder how long until he gets here now...

He's been amazingly patient through all of this mashallah.

My rock.

KHALID I LOOOOOOOOOOVE YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LUMUNUH HABIBY !!!

:dancing:

We're finally on the road again ALHAMDULILLAH

Anyone going through anything similar or have gone through anything similar ?

Or any words of encouragement ?

I believed I angered the embassy LOL oops

cuz I filed a complaint on them.

Are we doomed at this embassy you think ?

Thanks..

.. Fatima

event.png

event.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

*** K-3 hopefuls do not file the I-864 to NVC, moving to IR-1/CR-1 forum ***

Edited by Darnell

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Timeline

Fatima,

I am sorry that you have had to go through all this to get the Visa. I hope your husband's second interview goes well and he will be in your arms soon. You two love each other very much.

Timeline

Fatima,

I am sorry that you have had to go through all this to get the Visa. I hope your husband's second interview goes well and he will be in your arms soon. You two love each other very much.

Thank you for the kind words, yes I think he's amazing and I'm so lucky to have him even if not in person ALHAMDULILLAH.

event.png

event.png

Salamualaikum,

If you fellow pakistanis can help me out:

I am filling out the G325 biogrpahical form for my wife who is in Pakistan for her to join me here in the US (im a citizen). Her address goes like this apt. number, gulistan-e-johar, karachi, Pakistan. The form asks for pronvince/state, city and then country. I am not sure which part of that address is the province/state and which the city. Should i put karachi or gulistane johar as the city? thanks

Timeline

Salamualaikum,

If you fellow pakistanis can help me out:

I am filling out the G325 biogrpahical form for my wife who is in Pakistan for her to join me here in the US (im a citizen). Her address goes like this apt. number, gulistan-e-johar, karachi, Pakistan. The form asks for pronvince/state, city and then country. I am not sure which part of that address is the province/state and which the city. Should i put karachi or gulistane johar as the city? thanks

ask her what state she is in

my husband lives in rawalpindi

so i put muslimtown as part of the address

rawalpindi as the city

punjab as the province

and pakistan as the country

and leave it at that

event.png

event.png

Timeline

Sorry it's been awhile.. I've been pretty negative about this whole thing since the embassy denied my husband a visa.. here's a quick update..

Ugh ! They were awful ! They sent our case back to the USCIS with the recommendation to revoke the visa approval ! They came to the false conclusion that I was still married to and living with my EX !!! Now the DOS administratively closed the K1 case because they don't process those anymore they say. So.. now I sent all the NVC wanted for the I130, ie the ds230 and the I864. Alhamdulillah I make more than enough to sponsor him mashallah. Now the NVC says they received the info but did not review it yet. So.. more waiting. What else is new

LOL

I'm trying to keep my sense of humor

I need your prayers, your duas please.

I miss him and need him here terribly.

I have not seen him since april '09

I don't have the freedom to travel now as i once did

I obtained a certified copy of the divorce from the courts and will send that with him to help prove they came to the wrong conclusion the first time.

I wonder how long until he gets here now...

He's been amazingly patient through all of this mashallah.

My rock.

KHALID I LOOOOOOOOOOVE YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LUMUNUH HABIBY !!!

We're finally on the road again ALHAMDULILLAH

Anyone going through anything similar or have gone through anything similar ?

Or any words of encouragement ?

I believed I angered the embassy LOL oops

cuz I filed a complaint on them.

Are we doomed at this embassy you think ?

Thanks..

.. Fatima

event.png

event.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

After our first visa attempt , because of the questions asked and the things said I failed an attempted espionage report on the CO and we got a visa on the second pass. So no "reporting" the CO does not mean no chance of a visa. Because of the speed of the CR1 they are no longer processing K3 visas ( K1's are for fiances) which has the net affect of speeding things up for everyone.

This will not be over quickly. You will not enjoy this.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

so - you sent the DS-230 and I-864? OK !

*** not a K-3 visa topic, moving to IR-1/CR-1 forum ***

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Timeline

actually i posted in the k3 in order to let everyone know not to make the mistake we did and pick the k3 at the nvc level thinking it's the quicker one. It came back and bit us in the a**. So, just trying to help. :star:

event.png

event.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.