William33

Anyone K-1 over 100 days from CSC?

274 posts in this topic

Hang in there Kit, you are a "primary" member of this sh!t club that was created by CSC.

I can see light at the end of the tunnel for all of the "over 150" club members!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bout frigging time for that. A few more "days" I pray!!!

Wolf, William

I'm STILL here with you guys.

Super irritated with the senators and congressman. I have no faith in them to do anything. I think I finally realized today that there is zero anyone can do until CSC gets their sh!t together. So I'm working on getting over the fact that we (all) filed at the worst possible time in the history of the universe and that we were all screwed royally. I HAVE to move on. My fiance and I have a LONG way to go from here so this is really just the beginning.

So I now I'm thinking about how I can work it out to go to Mexico for 6 months. If I have to stay here much longer without him I will be in big trouble. . . . for sure I'll be an alcoholic and I'll have zero friends. (I believe they are more than tired of hearing me ###### and moan about this and I'm not finding their comments very consoling or helpful - then again, there's nothing anyone can say to make this better, right?)

Well I drank my requisite two beers - the tequila is all gone : (

btw William, I knew you couldn't be 33 because you've had such amazing and long-term work experience - whenever you comment on it, it sounds very interesting . . .

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
Hang in there Kit, you are a "primary" member of this sh!t club that was created by CSC.

I can see light at the end of the tunnel for all of the "over 150" club members!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know how you keep your spirits up so much! I know it solves nothing to be pissed off, but it's hard for me to shake it. I know SOME DAY they will approve us, but the combination of knowing why we were all delayed and then not knowing when the approval will come is killing me. (I can't even comment on the quick approvals all around us).

got my rfe (last one at 0004) i have about 30 minutes more of waiting tonight to see if CRIS is working then off to bed.

Drinking subject:

once my girl is here i will be off the drink, im not a saint now, we will drink on weekends together but we never drink during the week. That is our rule. I was in colombia a few weeks ago and she wasnt happy with my weight situation. I know i will be happy when she is here, she drags me to the gym in the am for 30 minutes and 30 minutes in the pm. Its what we do together and i love it. I am challenging myself to do this at least 1x/day on my own,,starting sunday,,no no no not sunday monday i will start on my own going to the gym again and no drinks during the week. As i said in a post a few days ago, i was fine when i knew i sent my rfe, no drinks b/c i knew i wouldnt hear anything for a week as my rfe was being "proccessed"but for me now waiting (as everyone else is) is the worste for me. So my challenge for monday is no drinking and the gym , we will see how that works out. Or maybe i will drink on monday b/c i will need to celebrate my noa2 or williams or kats, or anyones. no but really MONDAY im done, wish me luck and good luck to you all. hopefully we all get our noa2 this weekend and can have a great celebration together, tequilla, rum (hopefully appletons) wine & vodka, and wolf i love killians so i will buy a 6er of that as well.

Wolf, William

Super irritated with the senators and congressman. I have no faith in them to do anything. I think I finally realized today that there is zero anyone can do until CSC gets their sh!t together. So I'm working on getting over the fact that we (all) filed at the worst possible time in the history of the universe and that we were all screwed royally. I HAVE to move on. My fiance and I have a LONG way to go from here so this is really just the beginning.

So I now I'm thinking about how I can work it out to go to Mexico for 6 months. If I have to stay here much longer without him I will be in big trouble. . . . for sure I'll be an alcoholic and I'll have zero friends. (I believe they are more than tired of hearing me ###### and moan about this and I'm not finding their comments very consoling or helpful - then again, there's nothing anyone can say to make this better, right?)

btw William, I knew you couldn't be 33 because you've had such amazing and long-term work experience - whenever you comment on it, it sounds very interesting . . .

K1

04/11/2006--sent i-129f

10/19/2006--fiance arrived USA

11/20/2006--Married

AOS

12/15/06-- noa1

01/12/07-- rfe

01/24/07-- 485 transferred to CA

02/03/07-- Biometrics

03/02/07-- welcome letter sent

03/09/07-- snail mail welcome letter received

03/16/07-- card production message received

03/21/07-- approval notice sent

03/23/07-- resident card in hand

Remove Conditions

1/12/09--noa1

2/04/09--Biometrics

6/05/09--Approval notice received in mail

6/28/09-- 10 year card received in the mail

Kit,

Age, I suppose. No, that's not it.

Actually, it is my desire to be with the one woman who has made such an impression on my life, that I would wait forever for her.

Well, caveat that with, not forever, even if I need to live elsewhere.

Sh!t, already did that for 1.5 years in her country. That job evaporated, due to a relocation of corporate HQ.

Now it is love, respect and desire!!! I will wait, as long as it takes!

Patience is a b!tch, no doubt!

I don't know how you keep your spirits up so much! I know it solves nothing to be pissed off, but it's hard for me to shake it. I know SOME DAY they will approve us, but the combination of knowing why we were all delayed and then not knowing when the approval will come is killing me. (I can't even comment on the quick approvals all around us).

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

jpine - hilarious. I love the "starting sunday . . . no no not sunday monday". I will agree that working out does help the stress factor a lot. I have never been one to go to the gym twice a day, but an hour a day makes at least a temporary difference in my outlook. That is, when I force myself to go which is not nearly often enough.

It's definitely a whole lot easier if you know you won't hear anything like your RFE situation. Now, it's just brutal torture!

Edited by kitkat1

jpine,

I am all down with that Bro, my Fiance is as fine as yours!!! Good call Mate!!! :thumbs:

With that said, I am "within" reasonable parameters, with respect to weight.

Meaning, she doesn't want me to get fat and stupid, while we wait. I was "lighter" when in Indonesia.

With that said, I have been in the gym, as usual, not only for health, but to maintain what she remembers.

Don't want an "unpleasant" surprise, at the airport. That would suck!!

got my rfe (last one at 0004) i have about 30 minutes more of waiting tonight to see if CRIS is working then off to bed.

Drinking subject:

once my girl is here i will be off the drink, im not a saint now, we will drink on weekends together but we never drink during the week. That is our rule. I was in colombia a few weeks ago and she wasnt happy with my weight situation. I know i will be happy when she is here, she drags me to the gym in the am for 30 minutes and 30 minutes in the pm. Its what we do together and i love it. I am challenging myself to do this at least 1x/day on my own,,starting sunday,,no no no not sunday monday i will start on my own going to the gym again and no drinks during the week. As i said in a post a few days ago, i was fine when i knew i sent my rfe, no drinks b/c i knew i wouldnt hear anything for a week as my rfe was being "proccessed"but for me now waiting (as everyone else is) is the worste for me. So my challenge for monday is no drinking and the gym , we will see how that works out. Or maybe i will drink on monday b/c i will need to celebrate my noa2 or williams or kats, or anyones. no but really MONDAY im done, wish me luck and good luck to you all. hopefully we all get our noa2 this weekend and can have a great celebration together, tequilla, rum (hopefully appletons) wine & vodka, and wolf i love killians so i will buy a 6er of that as well.

Wolf, William

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline
Cheers and good wishes to all that await approval from CSC!!!!!!!

:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

You Rock, William. You and Kit , and other charter members of the over 100 club!!! I just returned from a little Friday night soiree, it being the first in several months that I have felt light hearted enough to imbibe freely. Dang, what an ordeal fate has dealt us!!!! I only hope that soon the silver lining to this moribund cloud will be revealed, and we will all be reunited with our beloved. Who would've ever thunk that life could become so complicated!!! I'm riding on faith at this point that my congressman's aide has more up to date info than I do about my case. Still no online update, no email from USCIS, no update from NVC when I call that my petition has been reapproved and recceived at NVC> Yet, my congressman's aide assures me it is so. I felt a little better reading some of Yodak's posts that his situation was similar, no updates, emails etc., and he is married already. Go figure !!! B)

2/28/06 - K-1 app sent to NSC

3/06/06 - NOA 1

3/31/06 - NOA 2

4/12/06 - NVC sent approved petition to Paris embassy

4/24/06 - fiance received instruction pkt (pkt 3)

5/05/06 - pkt 3 checklist returned to embassy

6/16/06 - CRIS-USCIS email "petition received"

6/21/06 - 1-797s (2) received, petition "received", "reopened" by CSC

6/26/06 - email, RFE sent

7/05/06 - RFE received and sent back to CSC

7/06/06 - RFE received, signed for by receptionist at CSC

7/11/06 - email RFE received by CSC

7/12/06 - touched (same message as day before about RFE receipt

WAITING WAITING WAITING

8/15/06 - NVC receives reaffirmed petition (no written confirmation yet)

8/22/06 - NVC sends reapproved petition back to Paris CHOUETTE!!!!

9/21/06 - Pkt. 4 received

10/4/06 - INTERVIEW scheduled\

11-14-06 - VISA RECEIVED!!!!![/b]

12/08/06 - Arrives - POE PDX

12/14/06 - Married in Vegas, Baby!!!

AOS

01/03/07- I-485 sent to Chicago

01/09/07 - NOA from MSC

01/30/07 - Biometrics taken

02/01/07 - touched

04/10/07 - Interview scheduled/AOS approved - I-551 stamp in passport

04/18/07 - Permanent Resident Card received!!!!!

So Sleepless, I am confused. So where do you stand exactly? Are you approved, "again" or no?

Are you in the twilight zone or what?

Help me to understand. Cheers Sleepless!!!

Cheers and good wishes to all that await approval from CSC!!!!!!!

:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

You Rock, William. You and Kit , and other charter members of the over 100 club!!! I just returned from a little Friday night soiree, it being the first in several months that I have felt light hearted enough to imbibe freely. Dang, what an ordeal fate has dealt us!!!! I only hope that soon the silver lining to this moribund cloud will be revealed, and we will all be reunited with our beloved. Who would've ever thunk that life could become so complicated!!! I'm riding on faith at this point that my congressman's aide has more up to date info than I do about my case. Still no online update, no email from USCIS, no update from NVC when I call that my petition has been reapproved and recceived at NVC> Yet, my congressman's aide assures me it is so. I felt a little better reading some of Yodak's posts that his situation was similar, no updates, emails etc., and he is married already. Go figure !!! B)

Edited by William33

Filed: IR-5 Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Since i filed the petition on 27 APRIL 2006 and today is 115 days and how much prolong waiting for NOA2 just feeling topsoturvy as today and tomorrow is weekend holiday the biggest still had to come when i had to wait for ADMINISRATIVE REVIEW especially for the PAKISTANIS and u could do nothing right now i am at mercy of USCIS then i will at the mercy of NVC and finally at the mercy of AMERICAN EMBASSY IN ISLAMABAD.

OMID LUCKY GUY U GOT UR VISA AFTER PROLONG ADMINISTRATIVE REVIEW

LANEYSERA LUCKY GUY U ALSO GOT UR VISA AFTER PROLONG ADMINISTRATIVE REVIEW

FOR PAKISTANI TO GET VISA IS LIKE A BREAKING STARS IN THE SKY

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Romania
Timeline

120 working days, 167 total and nothing from CSC yet :crying:

March 1st - Mailed I129F to Nebraska SC

March6th - NOA1

June 1st - Trasfered to CSC

July 3th - Received IMBRA RFE

July 18th - CSC acknowledges receiving RFE

July 19 - touched

SEPTEMBER 6TH GOT OUR NOA2. GREAT JOY!!!

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

159 days. CSC is coldblooded. This waiting sickens me . After all, I have no battle experience. :crying::crying::crying:

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

I so much agree!!!!! Jabree, I really hope for you that you receive your RFE in the mail soon!!!

23 Mar 06 - NOA 1 from CSC (transfered from TSC)

23 Jun 06 - RFE sent by USCIS:

08 Jul 06 - RFE reply received by USCIS:

11 Jul 06 - Touched (to confirm receipt IMBRA RFE on the 8th)

13 Aug 06 - e-mailed USCIS

14 Aug 06 - Rec e-mail saying they do not respond to e-mails

14 Aug 06 - Rec Not 1,but 3, e-mails case status change, they responded to my e-mail, requesting more Info

16 Aug 06 - touched for the very first time, FEELS SOOOOOO GOOD!

18 Aug 06 - tried calling USCIS,

8 Sept 06 - called USCIS-CSC Info line said they could not find any info on our recpt. #

12 Sept 06 - Contact with USCIS NSC - transfered to a imigration officer. said our case was being processed but unable to give me any info past that.

23 Sept 06 - Flew to Belgium to be with Inge, Get married and File DCF

24 Sept 06 - Received e-mail notification K-1 approved, What they waited forme to leava the US to approve???????????

24 Sept 06 Interview Date with police to be married in Belgium

27 Sept 06 Medical appointment for K-1 and DCF , We now have 2 options

31 Oct 06 Authorization from Brugge to Marry

10 Nov 06 MARRIED IN BELGIUM

13 Nov 06 Filed DCF for CR1 Immigrant Visa

20 Nov 06 Received CR1 Immigrant Visa

WE ARE GOING HOME ON DECEMBER 3rd, TOGETHER !!!!!!!!!!!!! :-)

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Thanks so much for that, SteveInge. It's gonna be ok. I'm just having a moment when my faith atrophies. I'm sure we all have these times of feeling helpless and hopeless. Best of luck to you ! (F)

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Venezuela
Timeline

I am in the club also...my RFE receipt date is July 17th. Since then nothing...

NOA1: March 27th 2006

Case transferred from NCS to CSC: June 6th 2006

Imbra RFE received at CSC: July 17th 2006

NOA2: August 31st 2006

Received NOA2 e-mail notification: September 1st 2006

Touched: September 7th 2006

NVC receipt letter and case number: September 22nd 2006

NVC sent case to embassy: September 22nd 2006

Embassy receives case: October 2nd 2006

Interview date at embassy: November 14th 2006

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.