Nina~

Baby Girls Growing Breasts

22 posts in this topic

Did Powdered Milk From China Cause Baby Girls to Grow Breasts?

China's Health Ministry has ordered an investigation into claims that powdered baby milk caused girls — as young as four months old — to grow breasts.

The investigation by the country's food safety authorities will look into allegations that three girls, aged between four and 15 months, were found to have abnormal premature pubescent developments allegedly after consuming the same baby formula. The infants, who live in three separate towns near the central Chinese city Wuhan, were reportedly found to have as much estradiol, a female sex hormone, in their tiny bodies as an adult woman. The babes also had three to seven times the expected level of another hormone called lactogen, an investigation by Beijing's Health Times newspaper said. (See pictures of baby dictators.)

While the allegedly hormone-laced milk has, so far, only affected those three girls, it is eerily reminiscent of China's tainted milk scandal in 2008 where at least six infants died and 300,000 were injured after being fed formula contaminated with the chemical melamine.

For their part, Synutra International Inc., the company that produces the milk powder, denied the claims. “We are completely confident that our products are safe and our quality levels are industry-leading,” said Liang Zhang, chairman and chief executive officer of Synutra told Bloomberg. Still, the company's stock, which is listed on the NASDAQ, fell 27% — the largest drop for the company since 2008.

link

China's tainted milk scandal in 2008 where at least six infants died and 300,000 were injured

Didn't they execute some people over that?

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Didn't they execute some people over that?

probably did, and probably will with this one too.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

That was back in 2008 when the babies started dying, passing kidney stones, ulcers, etc. This is a new tainted milk scandal.

I realize it's a new one. What I'm asking is "didn't they execute some people over that?"

Not the new one, the old one in 2008.

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Wuhan? rurh-ro....

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Timeline
:idea: they could market this in the usa as an alternative to implants.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

I realize it's a new one. What I'm asking is "didn't they execute some people over that?"

Not the new one, the old one in 2008.

Yes they executed 1 person over the 2008 problem, 29 others received various prison sentences and or fines.

Timeline

been there, done that.

did you improve them?

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

several racist and sexist comments have been removed

“...Isn't it splendid to think of all the things there are to find out about? It just makes me feel glad to be alive--it's such an interesting world. It wouldn't be half so interesting if we knew all about everything, would it? There'd be no scope for imagination then, would there?”

. Lucy Maude Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

5892822976_477b1a77f7_z.jpg

Another Member of the VJ Fluffy Kitty Posse!

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

several racist and sexist comments have been removed

Well it is a racial feature... is it racist to say that black people don't have blue eyes?

It is what it is. Spin it any way you like, but you aren't going to find many big-breasted women in China.

biden_pinhead.jpgspace.gifrolling-stones-american-flag-tongue.jpgspace.gifinside-geico.jpg

Timeline

my comment wasn't racist or sexist!!!!!!!!!!!! WTFFFFFFFF??????????????

posts quoting things like the above are typically removed too.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

Filed: Other Country: Israel
Timeline

Well it is a racial feature... is it racist to say that black people don't have blue eyes?

It is what it is. Spin it any way you like, but you aren't going to find many big-breasted women in China.

FYI: There are lots of Black people with naturally blue eyes.