5,848 posts in this topic

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

read up on it .. thank you very much for detailed answer and references.

Current cut off date F2A - Current 

Brother's Journey (F2A) - PD Dec 30, 2010

Dec 30 2010 - Notice of Action 1 (NOA1)
May 12 2011 - Notice of Action 2 (NOA2)
May 23 2011 - NVC case # Assigned
Nov 17 2011 - COA / I-864 received
Nov 18 2011 - Sent COA
Apr 30 2012 - Pay AOS fee

Oct 15 2012 - Pay IV fee
Oct 25 2012 - Sent AOS/IV Package

Oct 29 2012 - Pkg Delivered
Dec 24 2012 - Case Complete

May 17 2013 - Interview-Approved

July 19 2013 - Enter the USA

"... Answer when you are called..."

Timeline

I'm suppose to pick up the divorce papers at Supreme court on monday then I will schedule My Info window appointment sometime in the week

I thought i had sent you a replay earlier but seems not..

Miss V you said you will achedule your interview AFER you go to the court in 2 days however you will not be the one who will schedule your interview but the embassy will and will be 2-3 weeks from the date you contact them.

suggestion for you... Why dont you go ahead now and notify them that you are requesting an appointment..? Unless you have other business you'll be dealing with 2 weeks from now.

Nov 18 2011 - Sent COA

Oct 15 2012 - Pay IV fee

Filed: Other Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I thought i had sent you a replay earlier but seems not..

Miss V you said you will achedule your interview AFER you go to the court in 2 days however you will not be the one who will schedule your interview but the embassy will and will be 2-3 weeks from the date you contact them.

suggestion for you... Why dont you go ahead now and notify them that you are requesting an appointment..? Unless you have other business you'll be dealing with 2 weeks from now.

Good suggestion I guess I'll just go ahead and do that.after giving me the run around they told me to come and pick it up on Monday That was the only thing that held me up already got the marriage certificates.Thanks for ur input

Edited by vinnette

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Argentina
Timeline

RICARDO

I130 sibling petition cannot be processed in the US through adjustment of status because of living in "unlawful presence" due to expiration of a nonimmigrant Visa. Siblings are covered under 245i for petitions filed on or before April 30th, 2001. Immediate relatives, unless they entered without inspection, don't require 245i relief

So those with a PD of MAY01 2001 through MAY03 2001 who actually did drop the packet off in the mail on or before April 30th would be covered under 245i even if their postmarks were smudged or mutilated.

INS 245(i) Regulations

ditto,

and this does not only apply only for the F4, but for children over 21 as well, whether the parents are LPR or USC, and they can be married or unmarried. I adjusted under the 245i law in 2005. My USC mom filed for me on October, '99. My last entry to the country on a tourist visa was Dec 18, 2000. I belonged to the category F1, unmarried children over 21 of a USC. In July of this year I became a USC.

time will fly for everyone.

Timeline

Yes miss V please send the email tonight/tomorrow requesting an appt. Your email body should say the following

" Requesting info window appointment. "

" Regards " (if u choose).

Nov 18 2011 - Sent COA

Oct 15 2012 - Pay IV fee

Filed: Other Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Yes miss V please send the email tonight/tomorrow requesting an appt. Your email body should say the following

" Requesting info window appointment. "

" Regards " (if u choose).

Thanks Ricardo I'll do just that

Timeline

Excellent... I'll be sure to follow up with u later...

Nov 18 2011 - Sent COA

Oct 15 2012 - Pay IV fee

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: India
Timeline

ditto,

and this does not only apply only for the F4, but for children over 21 as well, whether the parents are LPR or USC, and they can be married or unmarried. I adjusted under the 245i law in 2005. My USC mom filed for me on October, '99. My last entry to the country on a tourist visa was Dec 18, 2000. I belonged to the category F1, unmarried children over 21 of a USC. In July of this year I became a USC.

time will fly for everyone.

Thank You aleful..:star:

Excellent... I'll be sure to follow up with u later...

Good Job RICARDO..:thumbs:

called nvc last night and turns out didn't make the december interviews.

lets hope for january.

Good Luck Overstreet...:thumbs:

Good suggestion I guess I'll just go ahead and do that.after giving me the run around they told me to come and pick it up on Monday That was the only thing that held me up already got the marriage certificates.Thanks for ur input

Vinnette, Keep us updated for every update.."help is on the way..:yes:

Timeline

Hello Everyone,

Last week nvc machine said that they have received I864 but are waiting for DS230 package.

Now the machine says that -"NVC has reviewed the documents you sent and found information or documents missing.NVC has mailed a letter to petitioner."

They said letter was sent on 22 of nov. On 24th nov i received email from NVC :-

We have reviewed the documents which you submitted in support of an application for an immigrant

visa. Please review the information listed under each applicant's name and provide any documents

which are indicated as missing or need additional information. You must submit the required

information. Failure to provide the requested information will delay your immigrant visa interview.

Please read the enclosed information to determine where to send all required copies of missing

documents. If you have any questions regarding this letter, please call the National Visa Center at (603)

334-0700 between the hours of 7:30am and midnight ET.

Please include a copy of this letter with your correspondence and write your case number clearly (exactly

as it appears below) on the upper right-hand corner of all documents.

From the date you mail or transmit the requested information, please allow 20 business days for NVC to

review this documentation/your mail. When we complete our review, the NVC will notify

you/petitioner/beneficiary/attorney with information regarding the next processing step.

______CORRESPONDENCE INSTRUCTIONS:_________________________________

When responding to the National Visa Center, please include the bar code sheet that came with this

letter. Failure to include the bar code sheet may cause a delay in the processing of your case. The bar

code sheet should be placed on top of all documents being submitted for this case and mailed to the

address provided.

______IMMIGRANT VISA APPLICATION:__________________________________

The NVC has received the requested Affidavit of Support form (I-864) for this case. However, we are

still waiting for the Immigrant Visa Application (DS-230) and corresponding civil documents for each

traveling applicant to be returned to National Visa Center for review. You will find the DS-230 form

along with complete instructions for submitting the civil documentation required for this case at

www.ImmigrantVisas.state.gov under the Applicant Document Processing link.

We urge you to send in the DS-230 form(s) and required civil documentation for each traveling family

member in one package to the National Visa Center (NVC). Sending the information in separately may

cause delays in the processing of the case.

So after reading this i called NVC, to my surprise operator said she does not have any information regarding I864 & DS 230.

It is my understanding that missing documents corresponds to DS230 package and NVC has not yet reviewed it.

I864 package according to USPS tracking was delivered on October 29, 2010, 11:47 am, PORTSMOUTH, NH 03801

Ds230 package according to USPS tracking was delivered on November 17, 2010, 11:32 am, PORTSMOUTH, NH 03801

I will call NVC tom night again, any suggestions anyone?

Regards,

Uday

Spoiler

USCIS

October 31,2001 : I-130 Sent.

November 05,2001 : I-130 NOA 1.

November 23,2009 : I-130 NOA 2(Approval Notice).

December 01,2009 :Case Shipped to Department of State.

NVC

September 09,2010 : Email sent to NVC regarding CSPA.

September 13,2010 : Priority Date Current.

September 18,2010 : Successfully E-mailed DS-3032.

September 22,2010 : AOS Invoiced(Online Payment Portal).

September 23,2010 : AOS Fee Paid.

September 24,2010 : NVC sends Email that case is being processed under CSPA Act of 2000.

September 28,2010 : NVC Receives DS-3032(E-mail received from NVC).

September 28,2010 : IV Invoiced(Online Payment Portal).

September 30,2010 : IV Fee Paid.

October 28, 2010 : AOS Packet Sent.

October 29, 2010 : AOS Packet delivered at PORTSMOUTH, NH.

November 16,2010 : AVRS says I-864 received.

November 16,2010 : DS-230 Packet Sent.

November 17,2010 : DS-230 delivered at PORTSMOUTH, NH.

December 06,2010 : AVRS says DS-230 received.

December 11,2010 : AVRS says documents missing, NVC has mailed a letter on Dec. 10.

December 18,2010 : Missing Affidavits Sent.

December 19,2010 : Checklist Cover Letter Received from NVC.

December 21,2010 : Corrected Affidavits Sent.

December 25,2010 : Merry X-Mas. AVRS says checklist response received on Dec.23; need 4-6 weeks for review.

January 12,2010 : Happy NEW YEAR. AVRS says CASE COMPLETED :)

January 25,2010 : Sign in Failed 2300 HRS IST :)

Timeline

Uday

Good Luck on the progress..:thumbs:

Based on the above letter and seeing the timing of your packages, it is just a matter of overlap.Right now it is taking roughly 12 days to enter IV packages into the system..NVC operator does not have access to the mail room and to see the contents. They can only see the computer screen and to say if it is received, reviewed, closed etc.Keep Calling NVC and Ask..When AVRS(Automated Voice response system) says checklist respond received...that means IV packet has been entered into the system.. :yes:

Edited by visagrant

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.