5,848 posts in this topic

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: India
Timeline

case was completed on 11/4/2010 through electronic processing. it's been a little slow lately, but ideally, when should we expect to be contacted regarding the interview date?

Another Link which might be helpful to you..:star:

Electronic Processing Post

Filed: Other Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Vinnette

Where are you? We (F4 filers) cannot let go our 'sole' Interviewer..:rofl:

Waiting for your approved visa and your interview questions..:lol:

The only person that was question was my husband.they let us swear and they ask him who is the petitioner to him and they said they have seen where we have travelled on the H2B visa before. he said everything else was ok then he was told to look about his mom marriage certificate and divorce decree and schedule and we should email them to set up another appointment.we took copies of the documents that was submitted to NVC but he told us that we should not take back those documents only the marriage certificate and the divorce decree with our passports.

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Welcome Overstreet..:)

Good to know that a FB4 Visa member is getting the processing electronically. :thumbs:

But most of them here are getting things done through 'NVC Human'ly...:bonk:

Right now the only inhouse expert is VJ member "Darnell"..:thumbs:

Once u r done with your interview, then we will ask U more questions and consider you as the FB4 Electronic Processing Expert..:yes:

Right now i can only provide the link to Electronic Processing

Good Luck for the Interview..:star:

still waiting for the appointment letter. hopefully it'll come this week.

well, i'm not the petitioner (mother) nor the beneficiary (uncle). just sort of the monkey in the middle who does all the work...

i'll definitely try my best to help. i know the frustration. i've been @__@ half the time.

Timeline

The only person that was question was my husband.they let us swear and they ask him who is the petitioner to him and they said they have seen where we have travelled on the H2B visa before. he said everything else was ok then he was told to look about his mom marriage certificate and divorce decree and schedule and we should email them to set up another appointment.we took copies of the documents that was submitted to NVC but he told us that we should not take back those documents only the marriage certificate and the divorce decree with our passports.

Vinnette

It is just a question of document submission, Once u submit them, you are fine..Good Luck..:thumbs:

still waiting for the appointment letter. hopefully it'll come this week.

well, i'm not the petitioner (mother) nor the beneficiary (uncle). just sort of the monkey in the middle who does all the work...

i'll definitely try my best to help. i know the frustration. i've been @__@ half the time.

Thanks for your help overstreet in advance for helping the FB4 EP filers..Just keep watching this post..:thumbs:

Timeline

Vinnette

It is just a question of document submission, Once u submit them, you are fine..Good Luck..:thumbs:

Thanks for your help overstreet in advance for helping the FB4 EP filers..Just keep watching this post..:thumbs:

I was looking over the sheet of paper that they gave me at the embassy and it says Info window appointment.i thought it was blue sheet appointment but it's not.what does that mean?

Edited by vinnette

Timeline

I was looking over the sheet of paper that they gave me at the embassy and it says Info window appointment.i thought it was blue sheet appointment but it's not.what does that mean?

Vinnette

I am assuming..I may be wrong too.. :unsure:

What i could see the difference between blue sheet and this might be you don't need to schedule another appointment but rather once u are ready with the pending documents, you can use the present sheet of paper as an appointment letter and approach the embassy anytime and show them to enter and for submission of the document over the window.

You can check the below link

Kingston Embassy

Once you are ready with you documents, then you can send an email to..... "All requests for follow-up interviews should be sent to kingstonivinfo@state.gov"

Good Luck..:thumbs:

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Vinnette

I am assuming..I may be wrong too.. :unsure:

What i could see the difference between blue sheet and this might be you don't need to schedule another appointment but rather once u are ready with the pending documents, you can use the present sheet of paper as an appointment letter and approach the embassy anytime and show them to enter and for submission of the document over the window.

You can check the below link

Kingston Embassy

Once you are ready with you documents, then you can send an email to..... "All requests for follow-up interviews should be sent to kingstonivinfo@state.gov"

INCORRECT... The Blue Sheet Appointment and Information Window are ALMOST SIMILAR...

Blue Sheet Appointment (A)

The Applicant would receive a BS Appointment for many reasons

- The Petitioner needs to be interviewed

- AOS issue - Not meeting the income requirement

- Prevous Drug Issue/Usage and the list goes on.

The Blue Sheet Info Window (B) - maybe used for a few reasons

- Applicant needs to turn in their Passport so the Visa Can BE Cancelled

- Missing Documents, Expired Documents

Appointment A are a standard Interview while Blue Sheet B is just a drop off and the applicant and expect to be there from 1.5 - 2 hours. The Applicant WILL NOT be allowed to go to the Embasssy JUST because he/she have the necessary document/s BUT will send an email listed on the blue sheet requesting a BLUE SHEET INFORMATION WINDOW. The embassy will respond with the appropriate date and WILL be a 130pm Appointment.. which will be very crowded. That's the process of the Kingston, Jamaica Consulate.

Good Luck..:thumbs:

Current cut off date F2A - Current 

Brother's Journey (F2A) - PD Dec 30, 2010

Dec 30 2010 - Notice of Action 1 (NOA1)
May 12 2011 - Notice of Action 2 (NOA2)
May 23 2011 - NVC case # Assigned
Nov 17 2011 - COA / I-864 received
Nov 18 2011 - Sent COA
Apr 30 2012 - Pay AOS fee

Oct 15 2012 - Pay IV fee
Oct 25 2012 - Sent AOS/IV Package

Oct 29 2012 - Pkg Delivered
Dec 24 2012 - Case Complete

May 17 2013 - Interview-Approved

July 19 2013 - Enter the USA

"... Answer when you are called..."

Timeline

Thanks RICARDO...:thumbs:

Now you have all the reason to be in this post or till Vinnette get the visa approved..:yes:

lol... i have a time.. until Vinnette gets approved...hmm, how short. BUT my grandmother is going to file for her Sister which i Know is currently taking 8 years for our part of the world.. they told her this 8 years ago and the sister was playin around.

How is Kevin.:star:

Kevin I guess he's doing good.. My dad was going to drive to the embassy on friday to get somethings done but i think he changed his mind.

Nov 18 2011 - Sent COA

Oct 15 2012 - Pay IV fee

Timeline

Thanks Ricardo and visagrant.I have another question.I am suppose to get a Divorce Decree for my mother in law from the supreme court that divorce happen from 1972 when i call them they say those files are outdated and hard to find I have a photocopy of that same document.Do you think i can take that to the embassy?

Timeline

Thanks Ricardo and visagrant.I have another question.I am suppose to get a Divorce Decree for my mother in law from the supreme court that divorce happen from 1972 when i call them they say those files are outdated and hard to find I have a photocopy of that same document.Do you think i can take that to the embassy?

Assuming the divorce took place in the US since you stated the Supreme Court? What I would do is have the court certify/nororize/stamp the photo copy that you have I think that would be more acceptable as they wont go by word of mouth.

One more thing if this isnt possible (above) ask to get a letter stating that the file/s arent available.

Edited by RICARDO4EVA2

Nov 18 2011 - Sent COA

Oct 15 2012 - Pay IV fee

Timeline

Assuming the divorce took place in the US since you stated the Supreme Court? What I would do is have the court certify/nororize/stamp the photo copy that you have I think that would be more acceptable as they wont go by word of mouth.

One more thing if this isnt possible (above) ask to get a letter stating that the file/s arent available.

ok thanks very much its the supreme court in Kingston Jamaica

Edited by vinnette

Timeline

ok thanks very much its the supreme court in Kingston Jamaica

Vinnette

You can't say or get a file not available as you are having a copy of it..:unsure:..The only thing which makes sense as per RICARDO reply is to get attestation/ notarized/certified on the copy from the same agency i.e supreme court in Kingston..:thumbs:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.