spookyturtle

Toy guns will have to be licensed in Queensland under new firearms laws

63 posts in this topic

Take Chicago's Jan to Apr 2010 rate, which was higher than those killed in an entire year in Australia, and then come talk to me about safety.

Chicago had a gun ban in place during that time. Murder was also illegal.

Should we have made it more illegal?

Well to the person who think Aus does not have any murder, you have wrong info, Aus has enough murder and they are openly racist.

And guns dont kill ppl, there are other ways to kill ppl like in UK they use knife.... com on get real.

According to some... AUS is way safer than the US.

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

According to some... AUS is way safer than the US.

that's because the redback spiders, funnelweb spiders, inland taipan, eastern brown snake, blue ring octopus, coastal taipan, box jellyfish, black tiger snake, jackjumpers, great whites, and crocodiles don't count.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

that's because the redback spiders, funnelweb spiders, inland taipan, eastern brown snake, blue ring octopus, coastal taipan, box jellyfish, black tiger snake, jackjumpers, great whites, and crocodiles don't count.

And, none of them have thumbs!!

kp7cnfvctuzu.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline

Well to the person who think Aus does not have any murder, you have wrong info, Aus has enough murder and they are openly racist.

*cough* pot kettle black...

Adjustment of Status from K-1 visa.

CIS Office: Charleston WV

Date Filed: 2010-06-08

NOA Date: 2010-06-14

RFE(s): 2010-07-26

Bio. Appt: 2010-07-01

AOS Transfer 2010-08-26 CSC

AP and EAD approved 01 September 2010

Service Request issued: March 17, 2011

Green Card Approval: March 29, 2011

Green Card in Hand: April 4, 2011

Permanent Resident since March 23, 2011

Full time State employee (VA)

ROC Window opens: December 23, 2012

Do they realize how stupid this law is, where you one will have to register suirt gun? Do they realize how cumbersome this process could be?

And guns dont kill ppl, there are other ways to kill ppl like in UK they use knife.... com on get real.

They have murders, just at a rate that is 22% of the United States per Capita. The UK has 28% of the United States murder rate per capita.

According to the Internal Revenue Service, the 400 richest American households earned a total of $US138 billion, up from $US105 billion a year earlier. That's an average of $US345 million each, on which they paid a tax rate of just 16.6 per cent.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

*cough* pot kettle black...

I am sure you not like to hear aussies are racist, but look at the news how they kill and beat up Indian students. They gangup on them in mobs and damage their car and police does not do anything.

This happening week after week its not like one or two scattered incidents.

I am sure you not like to hear aussies are racist, but look at the news how they kill and beat up Indian students. They gangup on them in mobs and damage their car and police does not do anything.

This happening week after week its not like one or two scattered incidents.

According to our resident VJ Aussies, that's OK because nobody is being shot. As long as they're not shot, it's like spookyturtle said, "they're happy murders."

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

According to our resident VJ Aussies, that's OK because nobody is being shot. As long as they're not shot, it's like spookyturtle said, "they're happy murders."

Thanks for pointing out that had the equivalent occurred here, they'd end up dead. In fact, this illustrates that restricting guns only results in fights rather than deaths.

According to the Internal Revenue Service, the 400 richest American households earned a total of $US138 billion, up from $US105 billion a year earlier. That's an average of $US345 million each, on which they paid a tax rate of just 16.6 per cent.

Thanks for pointing out that had the equivalent occurred here, they'd end up dead. In fact, this illustrates that restricting guns only results in fights rather than deaths.

So what cal. toy pistol do you carry?

"I swear by my life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine."- Ayn Rand

“Your freedom to be you includes my freedom to be free from you.”

― Andrew Wilkow

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Next thing you know, straws will be outlawed so you can't shoot spitballs.

:lol:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Maybe they'll regulate ####### and the women will have to use sex toys. It must be more restrictive there than Russia was under Stalin.

Dude are you gettin all conservative?

"I swear by my life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine."- Ayn Rand

“Your freedom to be you includes my freedom to be free from you.”

― Andrew Wilkow