• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Nah, I'm middle of the road.

that's a bad place for a turtle to be. :rofl:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

that's a bad place for a turtle to be. :rofl:

But it's a beautiful, safe, modern Australian road with a nice, shady, grassy median strip with a small pond for swimming and relaxing. Much safer than the dangerous third world highways like we have here in the US.

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015

You know when idiots are grasping for straws, when all they have is toy gun bans as their argument. :lol:

According to the Internal Revenue Service, the 400 richest American households earned a total of $US138 billion, up from $US105 billion a year earlier. That's an average of $US345 million each, on which they paid a tax rate of just 16.6 per cent.

You know when idiots are grasping for straws, when all they have is toy gun bans as their argument. :lol:

Let me get this straight... your countrymen are banning toy guns and we're the idiots?

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

Let me get this straight... your countrymen are banning toy guns and we're the idiots?

No, just funny how a handful of certain posters have nothing else but to pick silly stories and attempt to use it to discredit a country's internationally recognized success. Then actually have a giggle and assume they somehow got me.

If banning toy guns that resemble real guns is such a tragedy, I'd take that any day over being one of ~45 Americans murdered every day.

Edited by Heracles

According to the Internal Revenue Service, the 400 richest American households earned a total of $US138 billion, up from $US105 billion a year earlier. That's an average of $US345 million each, on which they paid a tax rate of just 16.6 per cent.

If banning toy guns that resemble real guns is such a tragedy, I'd take that any day over being one of ~45 Americans murdered every day.

I don't think anyone in the U.S. is being murdered with toy guns. Maybe an eye or two popped out with a red ryder b-b gun but thats it.

Hopefully the next law to be passed will be all toy guns. Then I will truly feel safe visiting Australia. Until then I better wait.

toygun.jpg

Edited by Atencio

April 24, 2010: Married in Butuan City
May 23, 2010: Submitted I-130
May 28, 2010: NOA-1 Received
October 19, 2010: NOA-2 Received
October 26, 2010: Case Number Assigned
October 28, 2010: IIN Received
November 3, 2010: AOS paid
November 5, 2010: AOS status "PAID". Sent AOS packet
November 6, 2010: DS-3032 email received. Emailed DS-3032
November 8, 2010: IV paid, DS-3032 accepted
November 10, 2010: IV status "PAID". Sent IV packet
November 15, 2010: IV received at NVC
November 22, 2010: False Checklist for missing DS-230
November 29, 2010: AOS + IV entered into system
December 4, 2010: SIF, Case Completed
December 6, 2010: Interview Scheduled
December 27-28, 2010: Passed Physical
January 6, 2011: Interview @ 0830 Approved
January 14, 2011: Visa received
January 31, 2011: CFO seminar completed
February 11, 2011: POE- LAX

Removal of Conditions
January 8, 2013: Mailed I-751
January 10,2013: NOA1
February 6, 2013: Biometrics Appoint.

June 4, 2013: Received I-797 NOA removal of conditions

I don't think anyone in the U.S. is being murdered with toy guns. Maybe an eye or two popped out with a red ryder b-b gun but thats it.

Hopefully the next law to be passed will be all toy guns. Then I will truly feel safe visiting Australia. Until then I better wait.

toygun.jpg

Since hand-guns and any other type of weapon cannot be carried in public or used for self defense, it's common sense to restrict any guns that look like real guns. I would have just banned them and got it over with.

Actually BB guns are banned in most states.

Since hand-guns and any other type of weapon cannot be carried in public or used for self defense, it's common sense to restrict any guns that look like real guns. I would have just banned them and got it over with.

Actually BB guns are banned in most states.

Name one.

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015

Name one.

Name what? I can't read your dumb mind.

Edited by Heracles

Name what? I can't read your dumb mind.

You can't read what you typed? Name me one state where bb guns are banned. You should be able to name at least 35 or so since you claim they are banned in most states. You're talking out of your aѕѕ again, as usual.

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

You can't read what you typed? Name me one state where bb guns are banned. You should be able to name at least 35 or so since you claim they are banned in most states. You're talking out of your aѕѕ again, as usual.

He probably meant Australian states. They have states too, you know.

biden_pinhead.jpgspace.gifrolling-stones-american-flag-tongue.jpgspace.gifinside-geico.jpg

Banned in Australia genius. Why would any state ban them here, when you can own automatics.

Edited by Heracles