^_^

Republican candidate for Governor says his kids dont look Hispanic, so not worried about Arizona law

55 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

Sandoval Not Worried Because Kids "Do Not Look Hispanic"

Nevada gubernatorial candidate Brian Sandoval ® "did indeed say that his children don't look Hispanic" when asked by a Spanish-language television station "whether he was worried about his kids being profiled if they were in Arizona," Jon Ralston reports.

Sandoval twice denied making the comments but they "are on videotape, I have confirmed."

http://politicalwire.com/archives/2010/07/29/sandoval_not_worried_because_kids_do_not_look_hispanic.html

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Sandoval Not Worried Because Kids "Do Not Look Hispanic"

Nevada gubernatorial candidate Brian Sandoval ® "did indeed say that his children don't look Hispanic" when asked by a Spanish-language television station "whether he was worried about his kids being profiled if they were in Arizona,"

So his kids really look Hispanic?

David & Lalai

th_ourweddingscrapbook-1.jpg

aneska1-3-1-1.gif

Greencard Received Date: July 3, 2009

Lifting of Conditions : March 18, 2011

I-751 Application Sent: April 23, 2011

Biometrics: June 9, 2011

:lol:

"The fact that we are here today to debate raising America’s debt limit is a sign of leadership failure. It is a sign that the U.S. Government can’t pay its own bills. It is a sign that we now depend on ongoing financial assistance from foreign countries to finance our Government’s reckless fiscal policies."

Senator Barack Obama
Senate Floor Speech on Public Debt
March 16, 2006

barack-cowboy-hat.jpg
90f.JPG

Filed: Country: Belarus
Timeline

Sandoval is a hispanic surname. So you gotta give the guy a break even if he and his kids do look white. Probably no one in his family speaks Spanish either. So what? Is this breaking news?

"Credibility in immigration policy can be summed up in one sentence: Those who should get in, get in; those who should be kept out, are kept out; and those who should not be here will be required to leave."

"...for the system to be credible, people actually have to be deported at the end of the process."

US Congresswoman Barbara Jordan (D-TX)

Testimony to the House Immigration Subcommittee, February 24, 1995

Filed: Timeline

Sandoval is a hispanic surname. So you gotta give the guy a break even if he and his kids do look white. Probably no one in his family speaks Spanish either. So what? Is this breaking news?

if the republican candidate is saying his kids don't have to worry because they don't look Hispanic, that means the republican candidate is saying kids who DO look Hispanic should be worried ....

put another way, the republican candidate is admitting this would unfairly target people who look a certain way.

Filed: Country: Brazil
Timeline

sandoval is playing the political game ....

his kids will suffer and pay for this

oh well ...

It is to AJ! I swear AJ, Your constantly on the look out for anything that has to do with the color of a person.

Edited by Col. Lingus

"I swear by my life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine."- Ayn Rand

“Your freedom to be you includes my freedom to be free from you.”

― Andrew Wilkow

It just goes to show that support for the law has a racial bias. While most of the illegal immigrants come from Mexico and some other central American countries. There are around a million illegal immigrants here from Asian countries and somewhere between 100,000 to 200,000 are from Canada and other European countries.

keTiiDCjGVo

It just goes to show that support for the law has a racial bias. While most of the illegal immigrants come from Mexico and some other central American countries. There are around a million illegal immigrants here from Asian countries and somewhere between 100,000 to 200,000 are from Canada and other European countries.

Where in the law does it say that Sven from Sveden wouldnt get thrown out? It seems your views on race might need to be evaluated.

"I swear by my life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine."- Ayn Rand

“Your freedom to be you includes my freedom to be free from you.”

― Andrew Wilkow

Filed: Country: Belarus
Timeline

It is to AJ! I swear AJ, Your constantly on the look out for anything that has to do with the color of a person.

Yes, the blue-eyed devil is the spawn of Satan. Especially if they are conservative and *gasp* are registered Republicans to boot. Them are the most virulent strain. ;)

"Credibility in immigration policy can be summed up in one sentence: Those who should get in, get in; those who should be kept out, are kept out; and those who should not be here will be required to leave."

"...for the system to be credible, people actually have to be deported at the end of the process."

US Congresswoman Barbara Jordan (D-TX)

Testimony to the House Immigration Subcommittee, February 24, 1995

What do Hispanics look like? Arabs? :lol:
Somewhere between Renee Zellweger (blonde, of Norwegian origin) and Fernando Valenzuela (erstwhile baseball player who looks like "pure" Native). :lol:

2005/07/10 I-129F filed for Pras

2005/11/07 I-129F approved, forwarded to NVC--to Chennai Consulate 2005/11/14

2005/12/02 Packet-3 received from Chennai

2005/12/21 Visa Interview Date

2006/04/04 Pras' entry into US at DTW

2006/04/15 Church Wedding at Novi (Detroit suburb), MI

2006/05/01 AOS Packet (I-485/I-131/I-765) filed at Chicago

2006/08/23 AP and EAD approved. Two down, 1.5 to go

2006/10/13 Pras' I-485 interview--APPROVED!

2006/10/27 Pras' conditional GC arrives -- .5 to go (2 yrs to Conditions Removal)

2008/07/21 I-751 (conditions removal) filed

2008/08/22 I-751 biometrics completed

2009/06/18 I-751 approved

2009/07/03 10-year GC received; last 0.5 done!

2009/07/23 Pras files N-400

2009/11/16 My 46TH birthday, Pras N-400 approved

2010/03/18 Pras' swear-in

---------------------------------------------------------------------

As long as the LORD's beside me, I don't care if this road ever ends.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

The source of most illegal immigration is from Latim America. I giess we need to import more illegals from other parts of the globe in the name of fairness.

Most of our criminal laws are unjust as the number of minorities behind bars exceeds their number in the general population. Clear case of racial profiling.

David & Lalai

th_ourweddingscrapbook-1.jpg

aneska1-3-1-1.gif

Greencard Received Date: July 3, 2009

Lifting of Conditions : March 18, 2011

I-751 Application Sent: April 23, 2011

Biometrics: June 9, 2011

if the republican candidate is saying his kids don't have to worry because they don't look Hispanic, that means the republican candidate is saying kids who DO look Hispanic should be worried ....

put another way, the republican candidate is admitting this would unfairly target people who look a certain way.

True, his remarks did give the left and their racial profiling argument some credit. Although he was probably referring to the fact that most illegal aliens in AZ are Mexican not that only Mexicans will be targeted.

...at the very least, this begs the question that racial profiling could be his concern if they looked Latino. Wherever my wife and I go, people are surprised to hear us speaking Spanish (oftentimes loudly, because I'm not embarrased). But, still I believe hearing Spanish spoken in audible tones in public could be cause for concern for some Arizonans.

Not your average-looking Latino couple

39071_1556991803610_1199685860_1591422_2338112_n.jpg

Ken y Leidys’ Timeline

May 1, 2009 - I-129 F (NOA-1)

Aug 4, 2009 - I-129 F (NOA-2)

Oct 7, 2009 - Bogota Interview

Oct 16, 2009 - Diomesa package arrived in downtown Barranquilla

Oct 20, 2009 - Leidys took bus to Diomesa Office to pick up Visa/Passport package because ("We don't deliver to your Barrio").

Nov 22, 2009 - POE (30 min.) Los Angeles, Intl.

Dec 27, 2009 - Wedding

March 8, 2010 - AOS NOA

April 8, 2010 - AOS BIO (in Riverside, CA)

May 11, 2010 - AOS AP

May 24, 2010 - AOS Interview

May 27, 2010 - AOS EAD May 27, 2010

Jun 18, 2010 - Green Card Received!

Apr 07, 2012 - ROC Filed

Oct 11, 2012 - ROC RFE

Jan 08, 2013 - CONDITIONS REMOVED!!!

VicFrndz.jpgBAQ+Taxi.jpgclubberz.jpgCumbiaz.jpg