Peikko

More questions about sex...

414 posts in this topic

What value do you personally place on sexual exclusivity (monogamous relationships) if you do? (Because my god demands it is NOT an answer)

If you do not currently place a value on sexual exclusivity, can you imagine a time when you might want to enter a monogamous relationship, and what change in personal circumstances do you envisage that would make this an attractive option? (if you have already made this change, same question)

For clarification, sexual includes all the varieties of full sexual contact - not 'kissing and heavy petting'.

How much does the fear of sexual disease affect your decisions relating to number of partners that you consider 'appropriate' (either serial or simultaneous)?

Refusing to use the spellchick!

I have put you on ignore. No really, I have, but you are still ruining my enjoyment of this site. .

I said this to some of my friends and they looked at me as though I had sprouted a potato from my head.

I will only be part of a monogamous relationship. This isn't because I'm afraid of disease but because I want an exclusive connection between me and my partner.

BUT I don't think humans are naturally monogamous.

I said this to some of my friends and they looked at me as though I had sprouted a potato from my head.

I will only be part of a monogamous relationship. This isn't because I'm afraid of disease but because I want an exclusive connection between me and my partner.

BUT I don't think humans are naturally monogamous.

By exclusive connection you presumably mean that the connection has more components than sexual ones - but that could also be true of a casual relationship or even simultaneous casual relationships.

Correct. We are not. Monogamy is very unnatural.

Most of 'modern life' is not natural - what has 'natural' got to do with anything? We don't have engines and wheels, we don't have shells, in fact, it's hard to find any aspect of modern life that is 'natural' except perhaps pooping, and even that's got to be done in private on a pot -unless you are french or muslim - allegedly ;)

I have put you on ignore. No really, I have, but you are still ruining my enjoyment of this site. .

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

What value do you personally place on sexual exclusivity (monogamous relationships) if you do

Value? What unit of measure?

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline

"Ha-Ha! Well now, we call this the act of mating. But there are several other very important differences between human beings and animals that you should know about."

"Doin' like Mammals" Bloodhound Gang

Adjustment of Status from K-1 visa.

CIS Office: Charleston WV

Date Filed: 2010-06-08

NOA Date: 2010-06-14

RFE(s): 2010-07-26

Bio. Appt: 2010-07-01

AOS Transfer 2010-08-26 CSC

AP and EAD approved 01 September 2010

Service Request issued: March 17, 2011

Green Card Approval: March 29, 2011

Green Card in Hand: April 4, 2011

Permanent Resident since March 23, 2011

Full time State employee (VA)

ROC Window opens: December 23, 2012

What value do you personally place on sexual exclusivity (monogamous relationships) if you do

Value? What unit of measure?

Whatever measure you use to place a value on such things, if you do. If you are in a monogamous relationship, there is presumably a reason for that - or are you saying that it's some kind of accident, if you are?

Filed: Country:
Timeline
For clarification, sexual includes all the varieties of full sexual contact - not 'kissing and heavy petting'.

Apparently your standards are lower than mine. If I found my wife "kissing & heavy petting" some other guy, she'd be divorced & he'd be the victim of a "Crime of Passion", I just hope I'd get acquitted because I'm sure I can clean the chainsaw blade (or replace it) and I really like that chainsaw!

Edited by Bob 4 Anna

Filed: Timeline

Apparently your standards are lower than mine. If I found my wife "kissing & heavy petting" some other guy, she'd be divorced & he'd be the victim of a "Crime of Passion", I just hope I'd get acquitted because I'm sure I can clean the chainsaw blade (or replace it) and I really like that chainsaw!

Stop talking like that, you are scaring Madame Cleo.

Most of 'modern life' is not natural - what has 'natural' got to do with anything?

A poster said monogamy isn't natural and I concurred. Is that a problem? Are you trying to micromanage your thread? I humbly suggest you not try that, unless you're looking for a hijacking.

Apparently your standards are lower than mine. If I found my wife "kissing & heavy petting" some other guy, she'd be divorced & he'd be a victim of a "Crime of Passion", I just hope I'd get acquitted because I'm sure I can clean the chainsaw blade (or replace it) and I really like that chainsaw!

I didn't think anyone would read it that way. However, for clarification - what I meant was if you were not in a relationship heavy petting and kissing does not count as sexual interaction. Thanks for the heads up - I hope this is now clearer?

Stop talking like that, you are scaring Madame Cleo.

A poster said monogamy isn't natural and I concurred. Is that a problem? Are you trying to micromanage your thread? I humbly suggest you not try that, unless you're looking for a hijacking.

It's not a problem, but it's not very relevant.

Filed: Country:
Timeline
I didn't think anyone would read it that way. However, for clarification - what I meant was if you were not in a relationship heavy petting and kissing does not count as sexual interaction. Thanks for the heads up - I hope this is now clearer?

Wait a minute.... Who has sex outside of a relationship?

Do people Frack for Fun now?