Peikko

More questions about sex...

414 posts in this topic

By exclusive connection you presumably mean that the connection has more components than sexual ones - but that could also be true of a casual relationship or even simultaneous casual relationships.

Yep, that could be true. But that to me wouldn't be an 'exclusive' connection. I encourage my partner to have relationships with others that are intellectual, friendly, comical, whatever he wants - but I don't want him to have a sexual or romantic-emotional attachment to anyone else except me. I guess that goes back to how I'm biologically programmed. I'm very aware of the fact that one of the reasons I married my partner was because he would make a perfect father - I want him to be willing to invest and provide in me solely, and not other possible females. But then I'm greedy like that. :)

Filed: Country:
Timeline
Well there's the thing - I really do not believe that women who enjoy less traditional sexual liasons should be described in this way, even self deprecatingly. Time to move forward. My problems with prostitution stem much more from the fact that men see having sex with a woman who has no interest in him as 'normal' than any notion that casual sexual relationships are inherently 'wrong'.

But prostitutes are interested in him (and his ability to pay her)...

So what is your definition of a "Casual Sexual Relationship"? To me casual sex if two people fracking for the sake of fracking and nothing more (like prostitution without the exchange of cash).

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

The girl is cute, and not an attention ####### at all - shame on you Charles for poor labeling skills!

she self labeled, and i didn't make the pic.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: England
Timeline

She looks like what she is...her guy will live in misery though nobody under 40 will believe that

Ask Mel

Edited by saywhat

moresheep400100.jpg

But prostitutes are interested in him (and his ability to pay her)...

So what is your definition of a "Casual Sexual Relationship"? To me casual sex if two people fracking for the sake of fracking and nothing more (like prostitution without the exchange of cash).

Casual sex should be about mutual satisfaction, both parties enjoying the sex for the sake of the sex, not a manipulative arrangement. A prostitute is not interested in the man at all in any meaningful way, he is a route to economic stability - that devalues sex because of this view by some men that it is ok/mormal to have sex with a women who is not aroused. How does a man (or woman) who thinks that way develop a feel for what a partner enjoys/dislikes if they don't develop a sensitivity/care about the person they are having sex with on any level?

Refusing to use the spellchick!

I have put you on ignore. No really, I have, but you are still ruining my enjoyment of this site. .

You posted it, so you presumably feel that this is a good example of someone seeking attention - the girl is wearing a bikini, she is not wearing a bikini that accentuates any part of her anatomy, she is not acting provocatively or in a way that would attract specific attention on a beach - it's a fail.

I have put you on ignore. No really, I have, but you are still ruining my enjoyment of this site. .

Timeline
Casual sex should be about mutual satisfaction, both parties enjoying the sex for the sake of the sex, not a manipulative arrangement. A prostitute is not interested in the man at all in any meaningful way, he is a route to economic stability - that devalues sex because of this view by some men that it is ok/mormal to have sex with a women who is not aroused. How does a man (or woman) who thinks that way develop a feel for what a partner enjoys/dislikes if they don't develop a sensitivity/care about the person they are having sex with on any level?

So if the prostitute is horny then it's okay because she gets sexually satisfied also?

Basically you're saying that if my wife agrees to have sex with me when she's not already aroused then she's just a prostitute and I'm no better than a criminal (ask soliciting a prostitute is illegal where I live)?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: England
Timeline

My Sergeant got sick of all this stuff.

Women are always complaining about this or that

It never stops - they are just nagging machines and obsessed by the imperfect sex performance of everyone except themselves

When they do find a guy they think is great, it doesn't last and he is under the cosh soon enough - then they take his house and his car and his wad and his pension

My Sergeant said if mens had tits on their backs they would be perfect

Many priests agree

moresheep400100.jpg

So if the prostitute is horny then it's okay because she gets sexually satisfied also?

Basically you're saying that if my wife agrees to have sex with me when she's not already aroused then she's just a prostitute and I'm no better than a criminal (ask soliciting a prostitute is illegal where I live)?

No, I am not saying that at all how very silly - when you are in a stable relationship you don't expect your partner to be at a state of 'readyness' at all times and partners will not always magically become horny simultaneously. However, I would imagine you would think twice if your wife did not respond to your foreplay (and vice versa if she was the initiator) (There are good reasons why one might not be stimulated even with some effort being applied in that direction by the way, even if you enjoy a thoroughly healthy sexual attraction) and does not become aroused. That still does not make her a 'prostitute' or you a 'john if you or she chose to 'go through with' the sex but I can't imagine that would be a healthy way to proceed if it became a regular occurrence.

My Sergeant got sick of all this stuff.

Women are always complaining about this or that

It never stops - they are just nagging machines and obsessed by the imperfect sex performance of everyone except themselves

When they do find a guy they think is great, it doesn't last and he is under the cosh soon enough - then they take his house and his car and his wad and his pension

My Sergeant said if mens had tits on their backs they would be perfect

Many priests agree

Do you think perpetuating these types of misogynistic myths about 'women' is helpful in some way? Or is this your idea of humour?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

You posted it, so you presumably feel that this is a good example of someone seeking attention - the girl is wearing a bikini, she is not wearing a bikini that accentuates any part of her anatomy, she is not acting provocatively or in a way that would attract specific attention on a beach - it's a fail.

and it's been around on vj longer than i have, yet you're all spun up about it. :rolleyes:

is this gonna turn into another thread where you ask for opinions and then nitpick everyone over anything they say?

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Timeline
No, I am not saying that at all how very silly - when you are in a stable relationship you don't expect your partner to be at a state of 'readyness' at all times and partners will not always magically become horny simultaneously. However, I would imagine you would think twice if your wife did not respond to your foreplay (and vice versa if she was the initiator) (There are good reasons why one might not be stimulated even with some effort being applied in that direction by the way, even if you enjoy a thoroughly healthy sexual attraction) and does not become aroused. That still does not make her a 'prostitute' or you a 'john if you or she chose to 'go through with' the sex but I can't imagine that would be a healthy way to proceed if it became a regular occurrence.

I'm silly? But I thought you were the one who made the distinction between casual sex & prostitution being the state of the woman's arousal...

To me there's only 2 versions of sex:

1) Fracking for Frack's Sake, you know the recreation stuff where is just about you getting your rocks off.

2) A committed Sexual Relationship where you care about your partner.

I have no problem with either one. Morally I don't have a problem with prostitution and recognize that it's only illegal because of some very old moral bias against it. You know what the difference is between performance art and prostitution? a video camera!

I can legally hire a woman to Frack in front of my video (or still) camera and it's protected under the first amendment as art. Without the camera I'm immoral and a criminal. That's a pretty silly distinction.

Why do you care who your neighbor is Fracking and what her/his/{whatever} motivation is for being there is? I mean as long as they close the blinds they how does it effect you?