Peikko

More questions about sex...

414 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: England
Timeline

If men did what they were supposed to do, there would be no need for the nag reminder. :)

Yes but what do women want - they think they know but they don't - and if they do, it doesn't last long before they change their minds

If I ever become single again I will have very little to do with women coz they are not worth the trouble. If they want to buy me a drink then I will go along with that.

I once met a woman who was a self declared 'submissive' who didn't give out all this gobshite every day - but she was a credit card freak so I scooted. (Welsh)

Never had my hair combed and slippers brought to me since. It was great while it lasted.

She had paintings of doms/submissives all over the house. It was wonderful for both of us and we sat up until 5am talking ever night and were soul mates.. Wonderful

but I am not going to pay a £80k card off for someone - not even for that

These dating agencies should have tick boxes for submissives - they would be dated to death.

What guy but someone with a 'whip me nanny' complex needs one of these 2010 demanding harridans to chivvy him around night and day and make his life a misery ?

moresheep400100.jpg

and it's been around on vj longer than i have, yet you're all spun up about it. :rolleyes:

is this gonna turn into another thread where you ask for opinions and then nitpick everyone over anything they say?

You already think that it is, so let's not pretend different.

I have never seen it before - I don't think it's a good depiction of an attention ####### for the reasons stated. End of story.

Refusing to use the spellchick!

I have put you on ignore. No really, I have, but you are still ruining my enjoyment of this site. .

I'm silly? But I thought you were the one who made the distinction between casual sex & prostitution being the state of the woman's arousal...

To me there's only 2 versions of sex:

1) Fracking for Frack's Sake, you know the recreation stuff where is just about you getting your rocks off.

2) A committed Sexual Relationship where you care about your partner.

I have no problem with either one. Morally I don't have a problem with prostitution and recognize that it's only illegal because of some very old moral bias against it. You know what the difference is between performance art and prostitution? a video camera!

I can legally hire a woman to Frack in front of my video (or still) camera and it's protected under the first amendment as art. Without the camera I'm immoral and a criminal. That's a pretty silly distinction.

Why do you care who your neighbor is Fracking and what her/his/{whatever} motivation is for being there is? I mean as long as they close the blinds they how does it effect you?

You asked specifically if having sex with a wife that wasn't instantly horny made her a prostitute - I answered that question.

I asked how a person who can have sex in a context where they do not care about the state of arousal of their partner learns to be sensitive to a partner - perhaps you would like to answer that as you appear to be able to switch from one state to another?

I do not think prostitution should be illegal - I haven't changed my position at all.

I am interested in the people who want to explain their values when it comes to sexual relationships. You do not have to participate if you think I am judging you on your answers - what you do has no effect on me or my relationships but you already know that, right?

I have put you on ignore. No really, I have, but you are still ruining my enjoyment of this site. .

2) A committed Sexual Relationship where you care about your partner.

But what about situations like I detail above, where someone is in a committed sexual relationship with one person, but also in a committed emotional relationship with another? Do you think that person is being faithful?

larissa-lima-says-who-is-against-the-que

Timeline

Do you think perpetuating these types of misogynistic myths about 'women' is helpful in some way? Or is this your idea of humour?

The day when I am dedicated to being helpful to you will never dawn

My views are as legitimate as yours

I know you fancy yourself as a sex obsessed nancy grace but you are not my judge so get off my lawn

If you characterize me as a misogynist then I will characterize you with some choice phrases and then the mods will freeze the thread. You have just called someone silly and now you are characterizing me with choice words

Get off the personal attacks stuff and stick with your 101st sex thread subject matter that your start every day

One could speculate as to why it's sex sex sex every day with you and your threads

If they are put up just so you can take a kick at anyone who replies, what's the point of doing it ?

moresheep400100.jpg

Yes but what do women want - they think they know but they don't - and if they do, it doesn't last long before they change their minds

If I ever become single again I will have very little to do with women coz they are not worth the trouble. If they want to buy me a drink then I will go along with that.

I once met a woman who was a self declared 'submissive' who didn't give out all this gobshite every day - but she was a credit card freak so I scooted. (Welsh)

Never had my hair combed and slippers brought to me since. It was great while it lasted.

She had paintings of doms/submissives all over the house. It was wonderful for both of us and we sat up until 5am talking ever night and were soul mates.. Wonderful

but I am not going to pay a £80k card off for someone - not even for that

These dating agencies should have tick boxes for submissives - they would be dated to death.

What guy but someone with a 'whip me nanny' complex needs one of these 2010 demanding harridans to chivvy him around night and day and make his life a misery ?

Is this more of your humour? If not, your view or women is to say the least jaded. Again, it shows that you see women as merely a means to an end, not having any value in their own right as human beings that you might want to have friendships with. How very limiting that would be, if true.

The day when I am dedicated to being helpful to you will never dawn

My views are as legitimate as yours

I know you fancy yourself as a sex obsessed nancy grace but you are not my judge so get off my lawn

If you characterize me as a misogynist then I will characterize you with some choice phrases and then the mods will freeze the thread. You have just called someone silly and now you are characterizing me with choice words

Get off the personal attacks stuff and stick with your 101st sex thread subject matter that your start every day

One could speculate as to why it's sex sex sex every day with you and your threads

If they are put up just so you can take a kick at anyone who replies, what's the point of doing it ?

You don't think that an attitude that demands women 'maintain their proper place' is misogynistic? How would you describe that?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

You already think that it is, so let's not pretend different.

I have never seen it before - I don't think it's a good depiction of an attention ####### for the reasons stated. End of story.

you're busy validating my earlier point, ya know?

yes, it's been on vj quite a bit, primarily around 2006 time frame. and i thought it was a good pic for that.

now, it's the end of the story. B-)

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Timeline

you're busy validating my earlier point, ya know?

yes, it's been on vj quite a bit, primarily around 2006 time frame. and i thought it was a good pic for that.

now, it's the end of the story. B-)

good lad !

She thinks she can call 'end of story' and 'that cannot be argued with' etc

She thinks she is controlling this thread and everything else and hands out epithets at anyone she wants to demean

Talk about men demeaning women - she demeans men all day long and not in general either - it's aimed at individuals on VJ

No wonder she posts about sex every day - I guess we know why now

moresheep400100.jpg

Timeline

You don't think that an attitude that demands women 'maintain their proper place' is misogynistic? How would you describe that?

You have put that in quotes as though I said it - that is cheating

Show us all that quote and I will pay $100k into a charity of your choice

moresheep400100.jpg

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Saywhat - it can easily be proven through your posts in this thread that you subscribe to misogynist, stereotypical conceptions of women.

That's not an unsubstantiated opinion, it's something that can be proven with reference to your posts in the thread and the language you have used to described women in general.

If you don't like the misogynist label - don't express views that are misogynist.

Filed: Country:
Timeline
You asked specifically if having sex with a wife that wasn't instantly horny made her a prostitute - I answered that question.

When did I accuse you of avoiding the question? I'm just seeking clarification as your line between good & bad sex seems a bit blurred.

I asked how a person who can have sex in a context where they do not care about the state of arousal of their partner learns to be sensitive to a partner - perhaps you would like to answer that as you appear to be able to switch from one state to another?

As a victim of Sexual Abuse and someone who has been involved in both Abuse Victim and Offender (you'd be surprised by the overlap) recovery I can tell you that it isn't uncommon for sex to have nothing to do with sexual gratification but that is generally accepted as being unhealthy. Plain and simple healthy sex is a transaction where both parties benefit, not always sexually.

I do not think prostitution should be illegal - I haven't changed my position at all.
I've already said that I have ethical objections to prostitution.

So while you have ethical objections you're okay with it being legal?

I am interested in the people who want to explain their values when it comes to sexual relationships. You do not have to participate if you think I am judging you on your answers - what you do has no effect on me or my relationships but you already know that, right?

But you are judging everyone in this thread on our answers just as we are judging you on your answers, it's part of human nature.

While you're at it, I'd like your answer to this question: Why do you care who your neighbor is Fracking and what her/his/{whatever} motivation is for being there is? I mean as long as they close the blinds they how does it effect you?

Edited by Bob 4 Anna

Timeline

Saywhat - it can easily be proven through your posts in this thread that you subscribe to misogynist, stereotypical conceptions of women.

That's not an unsubstantiated opinion, it's something that can be proven with reference to your posts in the thread and the language you have used to described women in general.

If you don't like the misogynist label - don't express views that are misogynist.

I could charecterise you too with choice words

Labelling someone with one magic word might be convenient and easy - easier than taking them to task over one issue or another - but laziness in debate scores nul points

If a woman wants to be 'sub' then that's up to her and she should not be attacked for not being a hairy legged harridan

moresheep400100.jpg

You have put that in quotes as though I said it - that is cheating

Show us all that quote and I will pay $100k into a charity of your choice

No, I did not use '' for that purpose. Where I to have wanted to quote you, I would have used "" or

You have made some pretty negative statements about women for example:

If I ever become single again I will have very little to do with women coz they are not worth the trouble.

What does that mean if it does not mean that for you, nothing about women is worth the effort of having to deal with them and what about that shows that you place an equal value on women as you do men?

Edited by Madame Cleo

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

I could charecterise you too with choice words

Labelling someone with one magic word might be convenient and easy - easier than taking them to task over one issue or another - but laziness in debate scores nul points

If a woman wants to be 'sub' then that's up to her and she should not be attacked for not being a hairy legged harridan

Label away if that's what you need to do. I know I can prove what I say from what you've written in this thread. Can you?

Edited by Its a MADHOUSE

When did I accuse you of avoiding the question? I'm just seeking clarification as your line between good & bad sex seems a bit blurred.

As a victim of Sexual Abuse and someone who has been involved in both Abuse Victim and Offender (you'd be surprised by the overlap) recovery I can tell you that it isn't uncommon for sex to have nothing to do with sexual gratification but that is generally accepted as being unhealthy. Plain and simple healthy sex is a transaction where both parties benefit, not always sexually.

So while you have ethical objections you're okay with it being legal?

But you are judging everyone in this thread on our answers just as we are judging you on your answers, it's part of human nature.

While you're at it, I'd like your answer to this question: Why do you care who your neighbor is Fracking and what her/his/{whatever} motivation is for being there is? I mean as long as they close the blinds they how does it effect you?

Yes, I have ethical objections but I am not only okay about it being legal, I think it would improve the situation of prostitutes significantly - it would not remove all the problems but it would lessen them considerably.

You are confusing caring about a particular individual's choices (I do not) with being interested in how people arrive at their values and what these values are just because it is an interesting subject. Ultimately I can't do anything about someone elses values, nor would I try (despite those who seem to see that in the things I post). However, if someone says something that does not make sense to me, I will try to get more information. If they do not wish to provide it they do not have to and I will not insist that they do nor will I lose any sleep over it. So, either continue to contribute to the discussion because you also find it interesting or not, your prerogative.