Obama 2012

Woman Sleeps With 1,000 Men. Inspired by "Sex and the City"

59 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/world/mad-mad-world/Sex-And-The-City-fan-sleeps-with-1000-men/articleshow/6183320.cms

LONDON: A British woman was so fascinated with her favourite TV show 'Sex And The City' star Samantha that she ended up following into her footsteps.

Inspired by man-eater Samantha, Christina Saunders went on to seduce 1000 men.

"Sam went from one man to the next and was proud of it. I wanted to be confident like her. I got hooked on the buzz of one-night-stands," News Of The World quoted her as saying.

The university-educated brunette longed to be as confident in bed as Samantha, so she set herself a 10-year challenge--to get a thousand notches on her bedpost.

She slept with at least one stranger a week, travelled the world hunting for men to bed, and took part in threesomes.

Saunders decided to copy Sam, played by Kim Cattrall, 53, during a bout of flu at university in Bristol.

"The thought of four women gloating about sleeping their way around New York hadn't appealed to me but I had nothing better to do so I watched it," she said.

"Samantha was sexy, confident and proud. She had a male attitude of sleeping around and it fascinated me," she added.

Last month she bedded her Mr 1,000th at a friend's party. Now, that the challenge is over Saunders does have regrets.

"Good friends stuck by me but others accused me of being a #######. I took things too far. Now all I want to do is settle down. I just hope I haven't put men off."

nfrsig.jpg

The Great Canadian to Texas Transfer Timeline:

2/22/2010 - I-129F Packet Mailed

2/24/2010 - Packet Delivered to VSC

2/26/2010 - VSC Cashed Filing Fee

3/04/2010 - NOA1 Received!

8/14/2010 - Touched!

10/04/2010 - NOA2 Received!

10/25/2010 - Packet 3 Received!

02/07/2011 - Medical!

03/15/2011 - Interview in Montreal! - Approved!!!

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

settle down???? she probably shouldn’t have run to the press with this story. Just saying…

We can all make a difference. Please recycle

por favor no escribas en mayúsculas sostenidas, eso equivale a GRITAR

crazy-cats.jpg

Oh great. Now they're going to say rap music causes shootings.

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

The university-educated brunette longed to be as confident in bed as Samantha, so she set herself a 10-year challenge--to get a thousand notches on her bedpost.

She slept with at least one stranger a week, travelled the world hunting for men to bed, and took part in threesomes.

Shows a big difference between women and men and the gap between sexual fantasy and reality.

There are countless guys who wish they could hit the 1,000 mark but it's not realistic. By ccontast, if a woman wants to be a ####### it's not that hard. My guess is Saunders probably iisn't that attractive because a lot of men won't pass up a willing woman unless she's a bagger.

David & Lalai

th_ourweddingscrapbook-1.jpg

aneska1-3-1-1.gif

Greencard Received Date: July 3, 2009

Lifting of Conditions : March 18, 2011

I-751 Application Sent: April 23, 2011

Biometrics: June 9, 2011

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

I would hate to be called "the best" by someone with no experience. I am pro-choice, she chose to have sex with 1000 men. OK. And what? If it has any consequences for her, well, that's who it SHOULD have consequenes for.

Hopefully she did all this for FREE because if she received money for it a whole lot of people will judge her for it.

Edited by Gary and Alla

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

CHOICE CHOICE CHOICY CHOICE!!!

Clearly something you can't tolerate women having. Misogynist.

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Damn, she beat me. And I was up to 994.

Drat!

cats? :unsure:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!