mamamimi

I-130 Approved!! got e-mail today!!

24 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

is the NVC process different for i-129 vs i-130..

for my i-129 it took 2 days for nvc to receive and send..

Yup, absolutely different.

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

OMG you just answered my next question!! should I continue with the expedite through NVC and the Consulate? I figured I could so when I get my case # just let them know?

Yes, I was too expedite at USCIS and at NVC they knew it was expedite. But you need to E-mail to ATTN: PI SUPERVISOR SUE at NVC so they can tell US Consulate in Chile.

NVCINQUIRY@state.gov

In order to ensure a prompt response:

• The Subject Line of the e-mail should be ATTN: PI SUPERVISOR SUE Expedite Request
  • Provide the applicant’s name and date of birth and the petitioner’s name and date of birth.

USCIS JOURNEY California Service Center

2010-02-24 - Mailed I-130 Overnight Express to Chicago Lockbox

2010-02-25 - I-130 Delivered to Chicago Lockbox

2010-03-04 - Notice of Action 1 (NOA1)

2010-04-22 - Notice of Action 2 (NOA2)

NVC JOURNEY

04-28-2010 - NVC Case Number Assigned

05-03-2010 - Email given to the NVC

05-04-2010 - AOS bill and Agent forms received by email

05-04-2010 - Email DS 3032

05-04-2010 - Paid AOS Bill Online;

05-05-2010 - AOS Bill Status: PAID;

05-05-2010 - IV Bill Received by email;

05-05-2010 - Paid IV Bill Online;

05-06-2010 - IV Bill Status: PAID;

05-12-2010 - Wife send PC-PP-DS-230 all Package DHL

05-17-2010 - I Received DHL mail from my Wife

05-24-2010 - Sent AOS and IV Package Overnight Express to NVC

05-25-2010 - AOS & IV Package arrived at NVC signed by N. Visa Center

06-04-2010 - AOS & IV Pack Received/Entered into AVR System

06-11-2010 - Sign in Fail Thank you, God!

06-12-2010 - Case Complete NVC

06-14-2010 - NVC Forwards Case to Embassy

07-14-2010 - Interview Date Assigned

EMBASSY JOURNEY

06-17-2010 - Embassy Receives Case from NVC

07-29-2010 - Medical Exam $750 ETB ($70USD) PASSED

08-05-2010 - INTERVIEW APPROVED

08-06-2010 - Visa Received

08-12-2010 - Passport and visa pick up from Bank of Abyssinia branch.

US JOURNEY

09-16-2010 - POE Washington, DC

10-04-2010 - Received Welcome letter

10-25-2010 - Received GC

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

On what basis did you request to expediate the case , if don't mind sharing? Congrats !!!! :dance:

Edited by kruz_patz

Atlanta, GA (MM-DD-YYYY)
I-130 (IR-1) TIMELINE [MUMBAI CONSULATE]
07-02-2020 - I-130 SENT
06-01-2021 - APPROVED

NVC
06-06-2021 - Recevied NVC case no. - case entered into nvc's system

06-08-2021 - AOS fee
06-08-2021 - IV fee
07-05-2021 - IV & AOS documents submitted online

07-19-2021 - received message from NVC about case can not be processed unless all civil documents are submitted (was missing police clearance)

08-12-2021 - submitted police clearance certificate - which was last document submitted to NVC

11-05-2021 - Case completed at NVC - DQ

03-31-2022 - Interview letter received

04-28-2022 - Interview date at mumbai embassy

Filed: Timeline

TBH I think this iis unfair. Unfair to everyone else who is bumped back because of people getting theirs faster and unfair to every poor person in an earthquake zone NOT lucky enough to be married to a US citizen.

OK I am INSANELY jealous and upset and I don't mind saying how unhappy I am because we appluied for a vbisit visa for him to see me, supposed to be priocessed in 5 days, we are now on day 10 and it is now too late because plane tickets have become too expensive.

They have LOST my case my file is STILL NOT TRACKABLE in the online computer - NOA1 May 15th. I am going INSANE with grief and I seriously wish I was in a 3rd world country, I certainly know what it feels like to be involved in two bombs (IRA hit my town and the major city next to it with major bomb attacks in the 90s)

nobody knows what it is like to be unable to track their claim and even be told with every attempt that it does not exist. Nopbody vcan uimagine rthis pain.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Chile
Timeline

On what basis did you request to expediate the case , if don't mind sharing? Congrats !!!! :dance:

I don't mind sharing at all, just read the firt post of this thread, I do mind typing it all over again LOL!!

Removal of Conditions 8/2012

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Chile
Timeline

TBH I think this iis unfair. Unfair to everyone else who is bumped back because of people getting theirs faster and unfair to every poor person in an earthquake zone NOT lucky enough to be married to a US citizen.

OK I am INSANELY jealous and upset and I don't mind saying how unhappy I am because we appluied for a vbisit visa for him to see me, supposed to be priocessed in 5 days, we are now on day 10 and it is now too late because plane tickets have become too expensive.

They have LOST my case my file is STILL NOT TRACKABLE in the online computer - NOA1 May 15th. I am going INSANE with grief and I seriously wish I was in a 3rd world country, I certainly know what it feels like to be involved in two bombs (IRA hit my town and the major city next to it with major bomb attacks in the 90s)

nobody knows what it is like to be unable to track their claim and even be told with every attempt that it does not exist. Nopbody vcan uimagine rthis pain.

So sorry you are upset... the benefit given to me is also given to green card holders by the way. I believe my hubby is LUCKY to have me and I am LUCKY to have him because we love eachother for about 24 years I may add.

It is not our choice that some people are given privileges or their applications go fasters than others. I feel for you really but God forbid I would ever be envious of anyone else. This process takes patience. Hope your status gets resolved and you will get good news soon.

Emily

Removal of Conditions 8/2012

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.