Ban Hammer

USDA official resigns amid race controversy

142 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline

LOL, so you removed my comment about black whores because it wasn't considered amusing? Fabulous.

You should have said black ho's and it would've been OK. :star:

Wishing you ten-fold that which you wish upon all others.

Filed: Country: China
Timeline

Yes, it was unless it was clearly marked as being humourous in which case it would not have violated TOS. Since the humour was unclear and the post was reported as being racist, someone viewed it that way.

so every time i write something that might be construed as offensive to someone on this board, i just have to add a few simley faces? got it. will do.

seriously, the people on this board that go screaming to the moderators about truth in the written word are largely so insecure in their own reality that they cannot comprehend the reality of another. this is why they try so hard to force their reality down everyone else's throats. perhaps they would better focus their energies on growing up a little and recognising that the world as we know it wasn't made by god, with everyone created equal. some are more equal than others at birth for genetic or place in culture reasons. that's just the way it is.

obamasolyndrafleeced-lmao.jpg

the world as we know it wasn't made by god, with everyone created equal. some are more equal than others at birth for genetic or place in culture reasons. that's just the way it is.

Congrats on winning the genetic lottery!

The rest of us are F^CKED.

larissa-lima-says-who-is-against-the-que

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

so every time i write something that might be construed as offensive to someone on this board, i just have to add a few simley faces? got it. will do.

seriously, the people on this board that go screaming to the moderators about truth in the written word are largely so insecure in their own reality that they cannot comprehend the reality of another. this is why they try so hard to force their reality down everyone else's throats. perhaps they would better focus their energies on growing up a little and recognising that the world as we know it wasn't made by god, with everyone created equal. some are more equal than others at birth for genetic or place in culture reasons. that's just the way it is.

Shift_Key.jpg

The shift key is your friend Shooter, use it.

The hypocrisy of that post is palpable, and would be immensely comical if not for the fact that you are trying to be serious.

The hypocrisy of that post is palpable, and would be immensely comical if not for the fact that you are trying to be serious.

No, no, no, Rob. It is comical precisely because he is trying to be serious!laughing.gif

But then again, I know my place in a world run by the master race. Alas, its ichor runs through only half my dilute, mongrel blood, and hence I am relegated to the servant class. :(

Now, who wants a G&T?

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

No, no, no, Rob. It is comical precisely because he is trying to be serious!laughing.gif

But then again, I know my place in a world run by the master race. Alas, its ichor runs through only half my dilute, mongrel blood, and hence I am relegated to the servant class. :(

Now, who wants a G&T?

Some people, are able to make a powerful statement for eugenics, without even saying a word. Thank you shooter.

Make my G&T a double. :lol:

Shooter, stop trying to convince us that you have even the remotest clue about reality, please?

Our journey together on this earth has come to an end.

I will see you one day again, my love.

Timeline

if i'm not allowed to say it here, perhaps two black men can say it.

would it make any difference if i was black? would it be any more or less true?

http://www.mainjustice.com/2009/12/14/holder-calls-on-black-fathers-to-take-responsibility/

“Too many men in the black community have created children and left them to be raised by caring mothers. These women do a wonderful job, but we ask too much of them and too little of our men,” Holder told the congregation, which included members of his family, according to Newsday. “It should simply be unacceptable for a man to have a child and then not play an integral part in the raising and nurturing of the child.” (Eric Holder)

Addressing a congregation at the Apostolic Church of God, one of Chicago's largest black churches, on Father's Day, Barack Obama said:

"Too many fathers are M.I.A., too many fathers are AWOL, missing from too many lives and too many homes. They have abandoned their responsibilities, acting like boys instead of men." (obama)

Obama Unveils Fatherhood, Mentoring Initiative

Date: Tuesday, June 22, 2010, 2:42 am

By: Jackie Jones, BlackAmericaWeb.com

http://www.blackamericaweb.com/?q=articles/news/the_state_of_black_america_news/19669

Audience members listen as President Barack Obama speaks about fatherhood in Washington Monday. (AP)

President Barack Obama unveiled the Fatherhood and Mentoring Initiative on Monday, a follow-up to the national conversation he launched last year on fatherhood and personal responsibility.

“My own father left my family when I was two years old. I was raised by a heroic mother and wonderful grandparents who provided the support, discipline and love that helped me get to where I am today, but I still felt the weight of that absence throughout my childhood,” Obama said. “It's something that leaves a hole no government can fill. Studies show that children who grow up without their fathers around are more likely to drop out of high school, go to jail, or become teen fathers themselves.”

The initiative is a national call to action to address fatherlessness in America and includes:

• A series of community forums on fatherhood and personal responsibility, sponsored by the White House Office of Faith-based and Neighborhood Partnerships and the Office of Public Engagement.

• Outreach programs to assist those who sign up for the program, including e-newsletters featuring articles, tips and resources from prominent leaders in the fatherhood and family fields and information about model programs.

• Assistance from supporting organizations, including the National Parent Teachers Association, the National Fatherhood Leaders Group and the Council of Christian Colleges and Universities, which have signed up to advance the initiative.

The president kicked off the initiative with a mentor barbecue on the South Lawn of the White House with Michael Strautmanis, chief of staff to Valerie Jarrett, and Joshua Dubois, director of the White House Office of Faith Based and Neighborhood Partnerships.

Over the past year, members of the Obama administration reached out across the country to hear from fathers and their families about the challenges they face. Officials held events across the country, including a discussion with Education Secretary Arne Duncan in New Hampshire about the link between fatherhood and educational achievement and a forum in Georgia with Attorney General Eric Holder about fathers in the criminal justice system.

“As the father of two young daughters, I know that being a father is one of the most important jobs any man can have,” the president told reporters on Father’s Day.

According to the initiative’s web site:

• Men from intact families are 8.7 percent more likely to live with all of their children under the age of 18 than men who did not.

http://www.blackamericaweb.com/?q=articles/news/the_state_of_black_america_news/19669

• Forty-eight percent of black children in single-parent households live with their mothers.

Between 1970 and 2004, the percentage of two-parent families in the U.S. decreased from 87.2 percent to 67.6 percent, and single-parent black families rose to 63 percent by 2004, while the majority of white and Hispanic children remained in two-parent families.

“And while no government program can fill the role that fathers play for our children, what we can do is try to support fathers who are willing to step up and fulfill their responsibilities as parents, partners and providers,” Obama said. “That's why last year I started a nationwide dialogue on fatherhood to tackle the challenge of father absence head on.”

In addition to the fatherhood initiative, the president also has proposed a Fatherhood, Marriage and Families Innovation Fund that would support effective fatherhood and family-strengthening programs across the country and has provided funding through the Department of Labor for transitional jobs programs for noncustodial parents facing barriers to employment.

Now, who wants a G&T?

*waves hand in air and dances around on one foot*

Some people, are able to make a powerful statement for eugenics, without even saying a word. Thank you shooter.

Make my G&T a double. :lol:

Not for you -- you're a mutt, too (technically -- and as a person of Hispanic origin I recognise your greater amount of white blood and bow in deference to it, as we do). You can have a small tankard of beer with me down in the kitchens after our masters have been served. Nobody likes an uppity servant!

(ps -- after they've gone to bed, we hit the top shelf stuff in glass bottles and mix ourselves some decent cocktails, 'kay?)

*waves hand in air and dances around on one foot*

Now, Johnny I am pleased to serve. :D

What is sir's preference in gin?

if i'm not allowed to say it here, perhaps two black men can say it.

would it make any difference if i was black? would it be any more or less true?

http://www.mainjustice.com/2009/12/14/holder-calls-on-black-fathers-to-take-responsibility/

“Too many men in the black community have created children and left them to be raised by caring mothers. These women do a wonderful job, but we ask too much of them and too little of our men,” Holder told the congregation, which included members of his family, according to Newsday. “It should simply be unacceptable for a man to have a child and then not play an integral part in the raising and nurturing of the child.” (Eric Holder)

Addressing a congregation at the Apostolic Church of God, one of Chicago's largest black churches, on Father's Day, Barack Obama said:

"Too many fathers are M.I.A., too many fathers are AWOL, missing from too many lives and too many homes. They have abandoned their responsibilities, acting like boys instead of men." (obama)

Obama Unveils Fatherhood, Mentoring Initiative

Date: Tuesday, June 22, 2010, 2:42 am

By: Jackie Jones, BlackAmericaWeb.com

Audience members listen as President Barack Obama speaks about fatherhood in Washington Monday. (AP)

President Barack Obama unveiled the Fatherhood and Mentoring Initiative on Monday, a follow-up to the national conversation he launched last year on fatherhood and personal responsibility.

“My own father left my family when I was two years old. I was raised by a heroic mother and wonderful grandparents who provided the support, discipline and love that helped me get to where I am today, but I still felt the weight of that absence throughout my childhood,” Obama said. “It's something that leaves a hole no government can fill. Studies show that children who grow up without their fathers around are more likely to drop out of high school, go to jail, or become teen fathers themselves.”

The initiative is a national call to action to address fatherlessness in America and includes:

• A series of community forums on fatherhood and personal responsibility, sponsored by the White House Office of Faith-based and Neighborhood Partnerships and the Office of Public Engagement.

• Outreach programs to assist those who sign up for the program, including e-newsletters featuring articles, tips and resources from prominent leaders in the fatherhood and family fields and information about model programs.

• Assistance from supporting organizations, including the National Parent Teachers Association, the National Fatherhood Leaders Group and the Council of Christian Colleges and Universities, which have signed up to advance the initiative.

The president kicked off the initiative with a mentor barbecue on the South Lawn of the White House with Michael Strautmanis, chief of staff to Valerie Jarrett, and Joshua Dubois, director of the White House Office of Faith Based and Neighborhood Partnerships.

Over the past year, members of the Obama administration reached out across the country to hear from fathers and their families about the challenges they face. Officials held events across the country, including a discussion with Education Secretary Arne Duncan in New Hampshire about the link between fatherhood and educational achievement and a forum in Georgia with Attorney General Eric Holder about fathers in the criminal justice system.

“As the father of two young daughters, I know that being a father is one of the most important jobs any man can have,” the president told reporters on Father’s Day.

According to the initiative’s web site:

• Men from intact families are 8.7 percent more likely to live with all of their children under the age of 18 than men who did not.

• Forty-eight percent of black children in single-parent households live with their mothers.

Between 1970 and 2004, the percentage of two-parent families in the U.S. decreased from 87.2 percent to 67.6 percent, and single-parent black families rose to 63 percent by 2004, while the majority of white and Hispanic children remained in two-parent families.

“And while no government program can fill the role that fathers play for our children, what we can do is try to support fathers who are willing to step up and fulfill their responsibilities as parents, partners and providers,” Obama said. “That's why last year I started a nationwide dialogue on fatherhood to tackle the challenge of father absence head on.”

In addition to the fatherhood initiative, the president also has proposed a Fatherhood, Marriage and Families Innovation Fund that would support effective fatherhood and family-strengthening programs across the country and has provided funding through the Department of Labor for transitional jobs programs for noncustodial parents facing barriers to employment.

*knocks to see if anyone is home*

Shooter, it's not whether or not you are black, white, purple or whatever when you talk about a racial issue. It's not even about if you are talking about your own race.

When ANYONE uses a "problem" within a race or a culture in a way to disparage that race or culture, or to allude to superiority of other races or cultures, it's racism.

It's bad manners also. But we'd have to speak to your mother about yours.

Now, Johnny I am pleased to serve. :D

What is sir's preference in gin?

Wet.

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Reality is reality, a fixed concept.

What you're talking about are "opinions". You should use the right words for the job.

Timeline

*knocks to see if anyone is home*

Shooter, it's not whether or not you are black, white, purple or whatever when you talk about a racial issue. It's not even about if you are talking about your own race.

When ANYONE uses a "problem" within a race or a culture in a way to disparage that race or culture, or to allude to superiority of other races or cultures, it's racism.

It's bad manners also. But we'd have to speak to your mother about yours.

Wet.

my moderator removed statement was in no way disparaging. it was simply reporting of the truth. it was in content, and in style, not unlike obama's statement, which i do not expect the moderator to remove.

the wayans brothers produced In Living Color in the 80's and 90's, and made fun of stereotypes about teh black community. they got away with it, because they were black. plain and simple, it's the truth.

mom's been dead 25 years or more. if you can get her to answer, let me know.