Darnell

Some Exodus planned out of Arizona

29 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Going home is a start.

According to the Internal Revenue Service, the 400 richest American households earned a total of $US138 billion, up from $US105 billion a year earlier. That's an average of $US345 million each, on which they paid a tax rate of just 16.6 per cent.

Only an idiot or an illegal has something to fear. The laws are already in action in counties within the DC [Virginia] area and profiling is about as common as Kangaroos.

Edited by Booyah!

According to the Internal Revenue Service, the 400 richest American households earned a total of $US138 billion, up from $US105 billion a year earlier. That's an average of $US345 million each, on which they paid a tax rate of just 16.6 per cent.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Peru
Timeline

Only an idiot or an illegal has something to fear. The laws are already in action in counties within the DC [Virginia] area and profiling is about as common as Kangaroos.

legal US citizen hispanics are going to have to deal with racial profiling. It's gonna happen. I'm not saying they should leave the state but it's not their fault people immigrate illegally to this country and I don't think they should have to pay for it.

I think they have a right to complain. The illegal immigrants don't.

205656_848198845714_16320940_41282447_7410167_n-1.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Mexico
Timeline

legal US citizen hispanics are going to have to deal with racial profiling. It's gonna happen. I'm not saying they should leave the state but it's not their fault people immigrate illegally to this country and I don't think they should have to pay for it.

I applaud you, you probably said it better than anyone else could.

So Booyah! what are you afraid of my friend? :P

A 3 year-4 month-1week journey ends on 09/20/2013, and a new one begins!

Hasn't happened here and we have the same laws and in action. The DC area has a huge Hispanic population; after all, who do you think does all of the manual labor around here?

Filed: Country:
Timeline

Racial profiling already happens throughout the country, unfortunately. I am just not entirely sure how this law makes Arizona different than the vast majority of US states. Whether that is a bad or good thing...

Filed: Country: Brazil
Timeline

are you sure it's not the fault of some legally in the country?

just sayin' .... some could be relatives with an open ended invite ....

Filed: Country: England
Timeline

Why assume the worst? In VA, where similar laws exist at county level, racial profiling is a non-issue, yet the law still works and apparently works well. With the legal safeguards now in AZ SB 1070, what's to say that racial profiling will even be an issue?

I think the only people who should be concerned are those the law is intended to uncover, the illegal immigrants.

Don't interrupt me when I'm talking to myself

2011-11-15.garfield.png

Why assume the worst? In VA, where similar laws exist at county level, racial profiling is a non-issue, yet the law still works and apparently works well. With the legal safeguards now in AZ SB 1070, what's to say that racial profiling will even be an issue?

I think the only people who should be concerned are those the law is intended to uncover, the illegal immigrants.

23 miles from DC might I add; certainly not some backwards redneck county either, as some will make it out.

Filed: Country: England
Timeline

23 miles from DC might I add; certainly not some backwards redneck county either, as some will make it out.

You should see the Mexican laborers in Maine - the whitest state in the union (about 97% white, if I remember right).

Thing is, I don't place much weight on where in this country we're talking about. At the end of the day, the AZ law, the CA law, the VA county ordinances are there to do one thing - give local law enforcement the same powers to deal with illegal immigrants as the Federal authorities, because the Federal authorities can not or will not enforce them themselves.

Don't interrupt me when I'm talking to myself

2011-11-15.garfield.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

I think the 'demographic' was interesting, mostly (to me) because of the REPORTED school withdrawals.

I think it's like a rat's nest, when you disturb it -

the rats go elsewhere, for a time.

No, I'm not calling names, only an analogy.

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !