IndigoSkies

Young people today are breathtakingly stupid.

25 posts in this topic

Lol, this only validates the fact that a significant part of society are mentally challenged ... not just the young.

I think it has to do with too many pesticides and other pollutants over the years. :P

Funny-quotes-Daffy-Duck.jpg

If young people have become stupid, then, why are older generation stupid about technology?

?????I do not know any Network engineers worth beans under 45. Who you think deployed that network your using? :rofl:

I-751 Vermont
Mailed 4/03/2012
Check Cashed 4/10/2012
Noa1 4/12/2012 receipt date 4/6/2012
Biometrics 4/19/2012 letter recieved
Biometrics 5/01/2012 done
Tic Toc, Tic Toc, Tic Toc, Tic toc..................................................

5/10/2013 Info pass for another year stamp

Tic Toc, Tic Toc.....................................

Second biometrics letter received 7/6/2013

Tic toc tic toc..........................................................................................

4/10/14 info pass for another year

Tic Toc, Tic toc

3/30/2015 info pass for another year stamp

9/10/2015 Notice for I-751 interview 9/22/2015 Our gov is so efficient just gotta love em in charge of health care!!

Whats worse is the council members listened to it that long. That was an Obama voter for sure!

"I swear by my life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine."- Ayn Rand

“Your freedom to be you includes my freedom to be free from you.”

― Andrew Wilkow

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline

Whats worse is the council members listened to it that long. That was an Obama voter for sure!

:rofl:

“Acquire the spirit of peace and a thousand souls around you will be saved.” Saint Seraphim of Sarov

jesus-animated-gif-image-0110.gif

“The love of one’s country is a splendid thing. But why should love stop at the border?” Pablo Cassals

Filed: Timeline

Young people today do seem 'different' than they did when I was their age but I wouldn't say that they're less or more intelligent.

In fact, I wouldn't say that 'people' in general are any more/less intelligent than they have been for the past 500+ years. Our surroundings are different, but I suspect that the overall level of intelligence is about the same at its base level.

I agree, with the caveat that nutrition and lifestyle changes have had some effect on the development of that intelligence, for better, or worse. I would say that some of the "enlightenment" of the baby boomer's, while great for their own personal development, has done less so for society in general. I do feel sorry for the upcoming generations, as we leave them for the most part, worse off than our parents left us in many respects, despite the "Greatest Generation" squandering the wealth of future generations to satisfy its own selfish needs.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

I think...um...it is, like, you know...a California thing...and we could, um, all be, you know, rich, if we didn't um, like say...y'know ...so much.

Another vote for Obama! Another woman that will not be competeing with my children in the job market.

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

If young people have become stupid, then, why are older generation stupid about technology?

She is more than likely a texting queen. Your logic is a good example of what the video was projecting.

"I swear by my life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine."- Ayn Rand

“Your freedom to be you includes my freedom to be free from you.”

― Andrew Wilkow

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

I agree, with the caveat that nutrition and lifestyle changes have had some effect on the development of that intelligence, for better, or worse. I would say that some of the "enlightenment" of the baby boomer's, while great for their own personal development, has done less so for society in general. I do feel sorry for the upcoming generations, as we leave them for the most part, worse off than our parents left us in many respects, despite the "Greatest Generation" squandering the wealth of future generations to satisfy its own selfish needs.

When we talk about ties between nutrition and intelligence, we should probably consider that nutrition has for most of history not been great for most people. Now we live in a country where almost everyone has access to decent nutrition. Many people don't eat well of their own accord. But for most of history most people have been living on whatever they could get which was often very restricted during most seasons.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Cambodia
Timeline

Setting up Networks is super simple for me. I can even build my own program to communicate with sockets. Heck, I work with socket programming to build my chat client and server program. I even can make a GUI with Qt API.

Network is so simple. Have you worked with Neural Networks or Optical Burst Networks?

?????I do not know any Network engineers worth beans under 45. Who you think deployed that network your using? :rofl:

mooninitessomeonesetusupp6.jpg