JlovesA

K1 June 2010 CSC Filers

98 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Hi Ellen, thanks for the information. The whole thing is still a mystery to me, why cash the check in TX and then work on it in CA? It's weird. I think - like everybody else here - I just try to figure out how long it's gonna take. The question of all questions. Well, maybe I should consider a fortune teller :). Or I finally learn how to be patient :D. I hope K1 will go fast and smoothly for everybody here. Best of luck to you, too,

Tschüs ;)

The word around the site is that after May 15th, cases sent to Vermont were being processed in Texas. I don't think California is overloaded so the processing (excluding the fee intake) is staying there. I doubt we're going to see the 20-day approvals Vermont June filers are seeing, which is too bad. It's all just luck, though. Kinda wishing Michigan files were processed in Vermont, though! haha

Met: December 2009

Married: April 2015

Received CR-1 visa: February 2017

POE (as IR-1): April 2017

Oath ceremony: November 2020

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Congratulations!!! Now on to the next waiting game :)

07/02/10-K1 Mailed

07/06/10-CSC Received

07/12/10-NOA1 Issued

07/14/10-Touched

07/15/10-Check Cleared

07/16/10-NOA1 Hardcopy

07/21/10-Touched

11/19/10-Touched

11/20/10-Touched

11/22/10-Touched

Filed: Country: Germany
Timeline

Congratulations!!! Now on to the next waiting game :)

Thanks and you are right now we have begun the next waiting game. I think you just have to accept the fact that this is one huge waiting game and it has no certain time frame. Just buckle in and hold on for the ride :o

Yep, time to learn patience :bonk:. Good luck to all of us!

We will make it sweetheart!!!! :yes:

Ich hab mein Herz in Heidelberg verloren.....

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Russia
Timeline

Thank you so much for all the great help with my questions. I just realized we have the same NOA1 date and both had July 12th changes. Hopefully CSC will kick it into gear like VSC has in the last month.

08/07/2009 - Began emailing every day

10/07/2009 - Meet in Moscow for one week

10/14/2009 - Informal Engagement

04/10/2010 - Stayed three weeks with her and family

06/23/2010 - I129F sent!!

06/28/2010 - After going to the wrong state (thanks USPS) arrived at CSC

07/06/2010 - NOA1 sent

07/10/2010 - Check Cashed and case touched

07/12/2010 - NOA1 received and case touched

07/14/2010 - Touched!

07/21/2010 - Touched!

11/23/2010 - Touched!NOA2

11/24/2010 - Text Notification Approval letter sent 11/23/2010

02/04/2011 - Interview APPROVED

02/09/2011 - Visa Recieved

02/21/2011 - Entery into US Wash DC

02/25/2011 - Wedding/Marriage/Happiness

03/25/2011 - AOS Filed

03/28/2011 - AOS Delivered

04/29/2011 - NOA and Check Cashed

Thank you so much for all the great help with my questions. I just realized we have the same NOA1 date and both had July 12th changes. Hopefully CSC will kick it into gear like VSC has in the last month.

Yes, we are in the same boat :). I also hope that CSC will speed up. It's so exciting! :dance:

Because love has no borders...

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Didn't have a long wait until I got my NOA1. Wondered where my application sat for 6 days before being processed but other then that got my NOA1 as predicted. Now the long wait like everyone else. Hope to hear some NOA2's soon :)

• 4 weeks later...
Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

wow....Looks like us June filers got caught in one of the dreaded processing stoppage's....Which wouldn't be so painful (I expected 5 months, and thought anything less would be a gift from God) BUT...it was so hard to see most of the May and Folks get approved in >80 days. Its also tough that according to Igor's list...not many June filers approved (like most)

73 days and counting.... :crying:

I just hope when they do start to go through the June petitions....they go fast and with no RFE's!!!

01-June-2010 I-129F Filed CSC Finally!!!!! After almost three years and 1 baby! Its a great day!

08-June-2010 NOA1

11-June-2010 'touched'

25-October-2010 NOA2

01-November-2010 NVC Received

03-November-2010 Placed into AP at NVC : (

18-November-2010 Case Sent to Manila 18 days in AP..not too bad!

6-7 December- 2010 Medical at SLCC...PASSED!Thank you Lord!

20-December-2010 Interview, USEM VISA APPROVED!

3-Jan-2011, Visa received

12-Jan-2011, POE SEATTLE WASHINGTON USA

11-Feb-2011, Married in Minneapolis MN : )

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

What's a processing stoppage?

When the service center appears to STOP processing a particular type of form. I am assuming that this could happen for a variety of reasons, back-log, staff out sick, on vacation etc., This is NOT an official thing, i.e USCIS does not have an official STOPPAGE, I'am just basing this on VJ timelines (again very un-scientific) BUT considering very very few June filers (on VJ, there are a few in Igor's list, but to me look to have questionable time-lines) have yet to receive NOA2, I am making the assumption that for whatever reason....they have temporarily back logged processing of I-129F's at CSC...Keep in mind however that their SLA is five months....so anything less is a God-send.

01-June-2010 I-129F Filed CSC Finally!!!!! After almost three years and 1 baby! Its a great day!

08-June-2010 NOA1

11-June-2010 'touched'

25-October-2010 NOA2

01-November-2010 NVC Received

03-November-2010 Placed into AP at NVC : (

18-November-2010 Case Sent to Manila 18 days in AP..not too bad!

6-7 December- 2010 Medical at SLCC...PASSED!Thank you Lord!

20-December-2010 Interview, USEM VISA APPROVED!

3-Jan-2011, Visa received

12-Jan-2011, POE SEATTLE WASHINGTON USA

11-Feb-2011, Married in Minneapolis MN : )

wow....Looks like us June filers got caught in one of the dreaded processing stoppage's....Which wouldn't be so painful (I expected 5 months, and thought anything less would be a gift from God) BUT...it was so hard to see most of the May and Folks get approved in >80 days. Its also tough that according to Igor's list...not many June filers approved (like most)

73 days and counting.... :crying:

I just hope when they do start to go through the June petitions....they go fast and with no RFE's!!!

It is indeed very frustrating. Nothing seems to move. Our NOA1 is dated July 6 and we haven't been touched since July 12. I try not to worry about it but it's true that I put my hopes up high since some May filers got approved so quickly. I wish I knew whether I will have the visa in hand by the end of the year. Would make things so much easier with quitting my job, the appartment etc.. But I better forget about it :unsure:. Best of luck to all of us, maybe some miracle will happen and they will speed up :clock:.

Because love has no borders...

Same here.

Our NOA1 is dated June 3, 2010 and we're still waiting. We also got our hopes up when we saw how fast others were getting approved in May and June.

This is so frustrating :(

K1- Timeline

May 27, 2010 - I-129F sent

June 3, 2010 - NOA1

June 8, 2010 - touched

October 15, 2010 - touched

October 22, 2010 - got our NOA2 in the mail, date on NOA2 October 14, 2010

October 27, 2010 - our case left NVC

November 01, 2010 - US Consulate sent Packet 3

November 04, 2010 - received Packet 3

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Panama
Timeline

It is indeed very frustrating. Nothing seems to move. Our NOA1 is dated July 6 and we haven't been touched since July 12. I try not to worry about it but it's true that I put my hopes up high since some May filers got approved so quickly. I wish I knew whether I will have the visa in hand by the end of the year. Would make things so much easier with quitting my job, the appartment etc.. But I better forget about it :unsure:. Best of luck to all of us, maybe some miracle will happen and they will speed up :clock:.

Looks like they are getting into June based in Igor's list:

In February, they show 88 NOA1's submitted and 76 have received NOA2 (86% approved)

In March, they show 138 NOA1's submitted and 115 have received NOA2 (83% approved)

In April, they show 103 NOA1's submitted and 85 have received NOA2 (83% approved)

In May, they show 77 NOA1's submitted and 62 have received NOA2 (86% approved)

In June, only 5 of the 65 NOA1's (8%) have been approved thus far...

In July, there is actually one lucky person out of 61 who received NOA2 (in 10 days!! must have been expedited)

In August, there are no approvals yet out of 31 NOA1's.

Hang in there...

Also, in April and May, approximately 1/3 of the people who had not gotten their NOA2, had RFE's.

USCIS

Sent 6/21/10

Received 6/23/10

NOA1 6/29/10

NOA2 11/17/10 (141 days)

NVC

Received 11/22/10

Sent to Embassy 11/29/10

EMBASSY

Received 12/10/10 (email)

Packets 3&4 submit 12/15/10 (at embassy)

Medical 1/05/11

Interview 1/11/11 (approved!)

Visa Received 1/19/11

PORT OF ENTRY 01/29/11

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Looks like they are getting into June based in Igor's list:

In February, they show 88 NOA1's submitted and 76 have received NOA2 (86% approved)

In March, they show 138 NOA1's submitted and 115 have received NOA2 (83% approved)

In April, they show 103 NOA1's submitted and 85 have received NOA2 (83% approved)

In May, they show 77 NOA1's submitted and 62 have received NOA2 (86% approved)

In June, only 5 of the 65 NOA1's (8%) have been approved thus far...

In July, there is actually one lucky person out of 61 who received NOA2 (in 10 days!! must have been expedited)

In August, there are no approvals yet out of 31 NOA1's.

Hang in there...

Also, in April and May, approximately 1/3 of the people who had not gotten their NOA2, had RFE's.

Looking at your timeline we sent ours in the same day and got our noa1 1 day befor eyou and you seem to be luckier than we are , we havnt had our file touched since july 6th..

atleast they are starting with june now which is kind of a relief. *fingers crossed* hope to get touched or something within the next 2 weeks

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.