tenderheartusa79

The visa has been issued !!!!!!!!!!!

42 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Hi everyone

Finally and after 14 months of being under Administartive process .And after 14 months of fighting with the USA embassy in Cairo ( The clean version og h...)

:dance::dance: The visa has been issued :dance::dance:

:dancing::dancing:Hooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo-rayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy:dancing::dancing:

Before i thank everyone on VJ .I really want t thank my queen ( Trina ) Cause without her standing by me i would not do it .It has been very long journey for us . So i want to say I more than love you honey and i will spend the rest of my time trying to make you happy .

To everyone who is still waiting don't never ever give up .No matter how long its going to take .There is a light at the end of the tunnel .

We contacted everyone you can imagine to help us .The Consul General ,the chef of Department of State,Hillry Clinton and evern the president Obama .And finally it works .

I want to thank all of you for your support .I don't want to say names cause i don't want to forget anyone .

BTW i was checking the DHL a few minutes ago and it says '' Departed Facility in Cairo at 11:34 '' So probably i will get the visa tomorrow

:dancing::dancing:Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee-hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaw:dancing::dancing:

Have a nice blessed day everyone .

Mohamed

Edited by Hot Guy

Nothing's impossible . Nothing's unreachable .When I am weary you make me stronger

This love is beautiful .So unforgettable . I feel no winter cold when we are together .

Will you stand by me ?!!!Hold on and never let me go .

Will you stand by me?!! With you i know i belong . When the story gets told .

When day turns into night .I look into your eyes . I see my future now .All the world and its wonder

This love wont fade away.And through the hardest days . I will never question us .You are the reason my only reason.

I'm blessed to find what i need in a world loosing hope. you are my only believe .

You make things right every time after time.....

Will you stand by me ?!!!

I love you so much and i miss you so much more .

anm68b54b0b16262b16.gif

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Congratulations !! What to eat, to celebrate ?

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Oh my gosh, you just made my day! I am SO happy for you both! Congratulations!!!! :dance: :dance: :dance:

6/27/2009 Married

10/20/2009 I-130 sent

10/28/2009 NOA1

2/8/2010 NOA2

2/12/2010 NVC received and case number assigned

2/19/2010 Gave NVC email addresses

2/19/2010 AOS/DS3032 generated (not related to giving the emails)

2/21/2010 Emailed DS3032

2/22/2010 Received DS3032 and AOS bill via email

2/23/2010 Paid AOS bill

2/25/2010 AOS bill shows Paid and coversheet printed

3/2/2010 Received IV bill

4/9/2010 Paid IV bill

4/12/2010 IV bill shows Paid and coversheet printed

4/13/2010 Mailed IV packet

4/15/2010 IV packet received and signed for

4/16/2010 AOS packet mailed

4/19/2010 AOS packet received and signed for

4/20/2010 AVR changed and states biographic documents received on 4/17/2010

4/24/2010 AVR notes AOS entered into system on 4/23/2010

4/28/2010 Sign-in fail and NVC operator confirms case complete

5/01/2010 Interview assigned!

6/16/2010 Medical Exam

6/29/2010 Interview Approved!

7/7/2010 Visa in hand!

7/22/2010 POE

ROC

5/15/2012 Mailed in I-751

5/16/2012 Received

6/5/2012 Check cashed

6/6/2012 NOA1 received

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

I have been waiting for this post for such a very long time and finally, at long last, here it is. Don't know if I want to dance or cry, but thank G-d your wait has ended.

A well deserved CONGRATULATIONS, Mohammed and Trina! :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Timeline

What a blessed day for you on this Memorial Day.

This has been much more then just a visa journey for you. It's been a journey of patience, strength, and seeing just how far love can go.

Alf Mabook ya Trina wa Mohammed!

May you have a blessed life together.

Blessed are the heart that can bend, they can never be broken - Albert Camus

Any comments, information and photos may not be reused, reposted, or republished in any way without express written permission from 100% Al Ahly Fan.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Hi everyone

Finally and after 14 months of being under Administartive process .And after 14 months of fighting with the USA embassy in Cairo ( The clean version og h...)

:dance::dance: The visa has been issued :dance::dance:

:dancing::dancing:Hooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo-rayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy:dancing::dancing:

Before i thank everyone on VJ .I really want t thank my queen ( Trina ) Cause without her standing by me i would not do it .It has been very long journey for us . So i want to say I more than love you honey and i will spend the rest of my time trying to make you happy .

To everyone who is still waiting don't never ever give up .No matter how long its going to take .There is a light at the end of the tunnel .

congrats brother you really give me and my fiancee alot of faith she setting now beside me read what you wrote , really you deserve it man , hope we be the next

but had a quiz : did your fiancee was with you in your interview ?

can you tell me about your interview ?

thx alot man , and have a nice time with your fiancee

We contacted everyone you can imagine to help us .The Consul General ,the chef of Department of State,Hillry Clinton and evern the president Obama .And finally it works .

I want to thank all of you for your support .I don't want to say names cause i don't want to forget anyone .

BTW i was checking the DHL a few minutes ago and it says '' Departed Facility in Cairo at 11:34 '' So probably i will get the visa tomorrow

:dancing::dancing:Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee-hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaw:dancing::dancing:

Have a nice blessed day everyone .

Mohamed

06-15-2008 : my fiancee first visit to me ( stayed 3 weeks ) .

06-23-2009 : my fiancee secound visit me in Egypt ( stayed 6 weeks ).

06-28-2009 : ENGAGED

10-29-2009 : I-129F Sent

01-27-2010 : my fiancee 3rd visit to Egypt ( stayed 6 weeks ) .

02-09-2010 : travel with my fiancee to turkey in a vacation (5 days)

05-25-2010 : my fiancee 4th visit to ( stayed 2 months ) .

06-03-2010 :Interview Date .

Interview Result : approved ( ya right ! )

07-01-2010 : we got a letter had my passport and over the visa stamp says ( canceled without prejudice )!!

06-29-2010 : case sent back to usa !!!

07-07-2010 : MARRIED

01-12-2011 : the letter state the k1 case is expired , and ther was no prob to file back for any kind of visa

04-25-2011 : my wife here now visiting me in egypt for 2 and half mounth yayyyyyyyyyyyy

05-18-2011 : travel with my wife to malaysia in a 1 week vaction

06-14-2011 : register our marraige papers in cairo

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CAocm7.png

Timeline

Thank you so much evryone .I really apprecaite it so much .

Ahmed/Sandra and a loves a i just noticed that you both got an interview dates .So good luck and my best wishes for both of you on the up comming interviews .

a loves a unfortunately my finacee did not attned the interview with me ( it would be so much easier if she did )

Well which interview you talking about LOL ? I had 2 interviews .And my fiancee ( The USC ) had an interview in USA as well .

Here is what happned at my first interview

My interview

I see that your fiancee will attend the interview with ya .So make sure that you both know all the questions they might as you both .And make sure that you both will say the same answers .

Feel free to ask me anything bro and i will do my best to help you .

Nothing's impossible . Nothing's unreachable .When I am weary you make me stronger

This love is beautiful .So unforgettable . I feel no winter cold when we are together .

Will you stand by me ?!!!Hold on and never let me go .

Will you stand by me?!! With you i know i belong . When the story gets told .

When day turns into night .I look into your eyes . I see my future now .All the world and its wonder

This love wont fade away.And through the hardest days . I will never question us .You are the reason my only reason.

I'm blessed to find what i need in a world loosing hope. you are my only believe .

You make things right every time after time.....

Will you stand by me ?!!!

I love you so much and i miss you so much more .

anm68b54b0b16262b16.gif

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

congrats on your approval! :thumbs:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Congratulations your story should help others know that if you really love and want to be together it can happen! You two have alot more patience than most of us here.. Again, congrats!!

POE at JFK:01-26-2010

Wedding:02-03-2010

Filed AOS: 11-22-2010

AOS Accepted: 12-08-2010

NOA1 for AOS & EAD: 12-11-2010

Received Biometrics Appt: 12-16-2010

Biometrics Appt: 01-05-2011

Transferred to CSC: 01-13-2011

EAD Approved: 02-11-2011

EAD Received: 02-22-2011

AOS Approved: 03-07-2011

AOS Received: 03-14-2011

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.