62 posts in this topic

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:huh: If my husband even thought about writing something like this, he would be out the door! This is not even close to funny. You wanted attention, now you got it.

:thumbs:

Don't count on having credibility on this board now.

8-30-05 Met David at a restaurant in Germany

3-28-06 David 'officially' proposed

4-26-06 I-129F mailed

9-25-06 Interview: APPROVED!

10-16-06 Flt to US, POE Detroit

11-5-06 Married

7-2-07 Green card received

9-12-08 Filed for divorce

12-5-08 Court hearing - divorce final

A great marriage is not when the "perfect couple" comes together.

It is when an imperfect couple learns to enjoy their differences.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Australia
Timeline

demmmm itttttt...

That's not even close to funny...

Ooooh wait we are supposed to be supportive to all here on VJ!!!

Finally finished with immigration in 2012!

familyxmas-1-1.jpg

Filed: Country: Canada
Timeline
Hi all,

I have recently married to a wonderful lady through an arriange marriage and I love her more than anything in this world. However,I also have a girl freind who I love to death and can't live without her.Me and my GF have been together for well over a year now and do not have a kid yet(Thank you god)! Initially it was all hunky dorky with 4 times a week and then it dwindled to twice a week. For the past 4 months it has been spotty (may be once a month). Then after the marriage, I returned to the STates and decided to Visit my GF as I was missing my wife so much and just needed something*.Over the weekend I dug out some xx rated magazines hidden in her bedroom closet under Her clothes stack.I was so shocked and couldnt belive what my eyes saw.Last Sunday I told her that I was going to Shopping Center and she was busy with watching Soaps on TV. I drove out of her apartment complex and suddenly realized that I had forgotten my coupons so I returned and what do i see, my girlfreind had one of my best buddies invited to her apartment n doing their thing(i dunno even know how to put this, its so embarrasing). I was shell shocked and she behaved as if nothing happened!! I am disgusted, frustrated and very unhappy. I was not expecting this. I am worried.S,hould we go for counceling? What seems to be wrong with her? I am a very good looking, slim, easy going hardworking guy. I work out everyday and also used to cook her good meals. People, please help me save our relationship.I know i m already married but I still want my GF/EX-GF whatever you want to call, to be a part of my life. I cant see having another man in her life.

I do not know if this is the beginning or something she has been doing all the time in my absence. I am trying to recollect her behavior in the last 6 months or so. Could our souring relationship be because of her new habits orshould i suspect another man in her life? I am very much worried.

A JOKE?????? What kinda sick a$$ joke is this? I wonder if your wife knows about your "joke". Ugh, dude, go play somewhere else.

Teaching is the essential profession...the one that makes ALL other professions possible - David Haselkorn

Oh well.....at least he fessed up to it straight away and didnt let it go on and on like some have in the past.

You can find me on FBI

An overview of Security Name Checks And Administrative Review at Service Center, NVC & Consulate levels.

Detailed Review USCIS Alien Security Checks

fb2fc244.gif72c97806.gif4d488a91.gif

11324375801ij.gif

View Timeline HERE

I am but a wench not a lawyer. My advice and opinion is just that. I read, I research, I learn.

Might be true. Might be testing the waters. Who knows now?

8-30-05 Met David at a restaurant in Germany

3-28-06 David 'officially' proposed

4-26-06 I-129F mailed

9-25-06 Interview: APPROVED!

10-16-06 Flt to US, POE Detroit

11-5-06 Married

7-2-07 Green card received

9-12-08 Filed for divorce

12-5-08 Court hearing - divorce final

A great marriage is not when the "perfect couple" comes together.

It is when an imperfect couple learns to enjoy their differences.

Filed: Timeline

You all should be ashamed of yourselves! "If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all." Where is the compassion? Why is everyone judging this person?! We're not supposed to judge! We are here to support people and post mimicking "Congratulations!" and "Way to go!" replies!!! VJ has changed! It's gone straight to hell! These people who posted negative stuff should leave or be banned! Bring on the damn unicorns, cotton candy, bubblegum, rainbows, and other stupid-####### #######!!!!

(For the love of Bob people....why is it ok for people to judge in some case, but not in others? Why do some members feel that it is their right to decide who can post and who can't?)

Lady, people aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. ####### coated bastards with ####### filling. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find naive bobble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
You all should be ashamed of yourselves! "If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all." Where is the compassion? Why is everyone judging this person?! We're not supposed to judge! We are here to support people and post mimicking "Congratulations!" and "Way to go!" replies!!! VJ has changed! It's gone straight to hell! These people who posted negative stuff should leave or be banned! Bring on the damn unicorns, cotton candy, bubblegum, rainbows, and other stupid-####### #######!!!!

(For the love of Bob people....why is it ok for people to judge in some case, but not in others? Why do some members feel that it is their right to decide who can post and who can't?)

you see nothing wrong with the original post? when someone does something that is so blatantly wrong, they will be called out. it's what everyone does.

Filed: Timeline

you see nothing wrong with the original post? when someone does something that is so blatantly wrong, they will be called out. it's what everyone does.

Go read Melo's posts in the thread where the Filipino fiancee is asking about getting paid monthly for being a fiancee. Then read my post again. I think you'll get it.

Lady, people aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. ####### coated bastards with ####### filling. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find naive bobble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine.

Filed: Country: Canada
Timeline

Go read Melo's posts in the thread where the Filipino fiancee is asking about getting paid monthly for being a fiancee. Then read my post again. I think you'll get it.

UM....this is a tad bit different that THAT thread. This was a sick joke. Would YOU appreciate your SO posting such a thread in reference to a supposed boyfriend on the side while being married to you? :blink:

Teaching is the essential profession...the one that makes ALL other professions possible - David Haselkorn

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

ooo sorry :lol: my bad. i get it now