BrownHorse

Wife and Ex-GF Situation?Please Help

62 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline
Now I wanna be in YOUR fanclub Cian.

Ah, well that's easy. See, I really DO have Cian Fan Club T-Shirts. I've sold them for years. Complete with a No Fluffy Bunnies symbol. Sian has mine at the moment.

Think I'm kidding? Go see for yourself....

http://www.cafepress.com/platypius.10870830

Also, after working in an office entirely run by women who operated on the "I had an idea, why haven't you implemented it yet???" principle, I created this one....

http://www.cafepress.com/platypius.10541231

Cheers.

Lady, people aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. ####### coated bastards with ####### filling. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find naive bobble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You all should be ashamed of yourselves! "If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all." Where is the compassion? Why is everyone judging this person?! We're not supposed to judge! We are here to support people and post mimicking "Congratulations!" and "Way to go!" replies!!! VJ has changed! It's gone straight to hell! These people who posted negative stuff should leave or be banned! Bring on the damn unicorns, cotton candy, bubblegum, rainbows, and other stupid-####### #######!!!!

(For the love of Bob people....why is it ok for people to judge in some case, but not in others? Why do some members feel that it is their right to decide who can post and who can't?)

you see nothing wrong with the original post? when someone does something that is so blatantly wrong, they will be called out. it's what everyone does.

Go read Melo's posts in the thread where the Filipino fiancee is asking about getting paid monthly for being a fiancee. Then read my post again. I think you'll get it.

UM....this is a tad bit different that THAT thread. This was a sick joke. Would YOU appreciate your SO posting such a thread in reference to a supposed boyfriend on the side while being married to you? :blink:

Do you KNOW that other one isn't as well?

And no, I wouldn't care if Sian posted something like this. I know she doesn't have a boyfriend. I would probably find it amusing if she were to join here with a different name and post something like this. I would enjoy seeing all of the people who judge others for posting "negative" replies rolling around in the dirt doing the exact same thing.

Edited by Cian
Lady, people aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. ####### coated bastards with ####### filling. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find naive bobble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine.

Filed: Country: Canada
Timeline

You all should be ashamed of yourselves! "If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all." Where is the compassion? Why is everyone judging this person?! We're not supposed to judge! We are here to support people and post mimicking "Congratulations!" and "Way to go!" replies!!! VJ has changed! It's gone straight to hell! These people who posted negative stuff should leave or be banned! Bring on the damn unicorns, cotton candy, bubblegum, rainbows, and other stupid-####### #######!!!!

(For the love of Bob people....why is it ok for people to judge in some case, but not in others? Why do some members feel that it is their right to decide who can post and who can't?)

you see nothing wrong with the original post? when someone does something that is so blatantly wrong, they will be called out. it's what everyone does.

Go read Melo's posts in the thread where the Filipino fiancee is asking about getting paid monthly for being a fiancee. Then read my post again. I think you'll get it.

UM....this is a tad bit different that THAT thread. This was a sick joke. Would YOU appreciate your SO posting such a thread in reference to a supposed boyfriend on the side while being married to you? :blink:

Do you KNOW that other one isn't as well?

OK OK OK....I get it now....so I don't always pick up on sarcasm. :no:

Teaching is the essential profession...the one that makes ALL other professions possible - David Haselkorn

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Ah, well that's easy. See, I really DO have Cian Fan Club T-Shirts. I've sold them for years. Complete with a No Fluffy Bunnies symbol. Sian has mine at the moment.

Also, after working in an office entirely run by women who operated on the "I had an idea, why haven't you implemented it yet???" principle, I created this one....

Cheers.

don't tell us that you are the guy wearing the shirt in the pics on the first page....... :huh:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

So.... who is it that gets to pick and choose when it's ok not to respond with positive support to a post????

Who do we all check in with to make sure our views are valid??????

I was really expecting the candy brigade to come in and tell him it will all be sunshine and fair sailing.

05/16/2005 I-129F Sent

05/28/2005 I-129F NOA1

06/21/2005 I-129F NOA2

07/18/2005 Consulate Received package from NVC

11/09/2005 Medical

11/16/2005 Interview APPROVED

12/05/2005 Visa received

12/07/2005 POE Minneapolis

12/17/2005 Wedding

12/20/2005 Applied for SSN

01/14/2005 SSN received in the mail

02/03/2006 AOS sent (Did not apply for EAD or AP)

02/09/2006 NOA

02/16/2006 Case status Online

05/01/2006 Biometrics Appt.

07/12/2006 AOS Interview APPROVED

07/24/2006 GC arrived

05/02/2007 Driver's License - Passed Road Test!

05/27/2008 Lifting of Conditions sent (TSC > VSC)

06/03/2008 Check Cleared

07/08/2008 INFOPASS (I-551 stamp)

07/08/2008 Driver's License renewed

04/20/2009 Lifting of Conditions approved

04/28/2009 Card received in the mail

Cheers.

don't tell us that you are the guy wearing the shirt in the pics on the first page....... :huh:

Ummm.....no. I'm much "larger" and not balding. lol

l_and_s.jpg

Timeline
So.... who is it that gets to pick and choose when it's ok not to respond with positive support to a post????

I was really expecting the candy brigade to come in and tell him it will all be sunshine and fair sailing.

nowadays i just figure it's one of two things -

someone trying to get people wound up

someone's life is more bizarre than mine

either way, it's entertaining :thumbs:

:P

Cheers.

l_and_s.jpg

you look familiar. were you on grizzly adams? :unsure:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

nowadays i just figure it's one of two things -

someone trying to get people wound up

someone's life is more bizarre than mine

either way, it's entertaining :thumbs:

:P

Cheers.

l_and_s.jpg

you look familiar. were you on grizzly adams? :unsure:

Funny you should mention that.... my full screen that I usually use is Cian Sléibhín. Cian = Ancient and Sléibhín = Mountain Man.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: England
Timeline

FYI - I have asked for this thread to be closed because it has no purpose and was only written to be inflammatory.

:star:

Make sure you're wearing clean knickers. You never know when you'll be run over by a bus.

Timeline
FYI - I have asked for this thread to be closed because it has no purpose and was only written to be inflammatory.

:star:

now for the burst in posting to get the last post yay! :dance:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

Timeline
Thank you Christina :)

now let's bring out the chocolate cake and kittens :yes:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

Awww.... I was enjoying it! Why should it be closed? Isn't this Off Topic? Hmmm?

Timeline
Awww.... I was enjoying it! Why should it be closed? Isn't this Off Topic? Hmmm?

when an off topic thread goes off topic.........it's closed :P

i know, it's kinda like trying to explain quantum physics :lol:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *