HannahP

And you thought you were having a bad day...

60 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Charles! I might note that I am /not/ in north KC. So there. :P

they mighta be from johnson county and got lost :devil:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

What's funny is that I used to do this naturally and was taught that when I learned how to drive. It was my husband that broke me of this habit because he hated it when I put his parking brake on for no reason. Anyone else have this experience?

Ya, i get confused about it. I set it when I'm in Liverpool, always, then set it when I'm back in Houston. My P.A. in Houston b|tches at me, my P.A. in Liverpool knows what to do. I think it's geographical, always. My wife always sets it in China, I set it in China, we don't get confused there.

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Filed: Country: Brazil
Timeline

THere's no linkage between the deletion of posts and a non-existent thing.

It's not that I accused you of drinking - I asked you - directly, if you were drinking, or not.

It's not an accusation, sport - it's a question !!!!

so was my question ... nuff said ....

and it all got deleted ...

i stop here ... you're not worth it

Timeline

i stop here ... you're not worth it

Thanks for stopping, now. That's a noble gesture, I'll take it as such.

But back to the OP, the original topic.

YE GODS, lass - yer SAFE !! So what if there was damage on cars - no human got injured. That reduces the payout, you betcha !!!

I'm just glad that no human was injured, and that you live to talk about it - seriously !!!!

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Filed: Timeline

YE GODS, lass - yer SAFE !! So what if there was damage on cars - no human got injured. That reduces the payout, you betcha !!!

I'm just glad that no human was injured, and that you live to talk about it - seriously !!!!

:thumbs:

This could have ended badly, we're all happy it didn't :)

Man is made by his belief. As he believes, so he is.

Ya, i get confused about it. I set it when I'm in Liverpool, always, then set it when I'm back in Houston. My P.A. in Houston b|tches at me, my P.A. in Liverpool knows what to do. I think it's geographical, always. My wife always sets it in China, I set it in China, we don't get confused there.

It's crazy! My hubby is always like "no, you don't have to set it!" so I only got in the habit of setting it on really steep hills.

Do they have crazy hills in China? Because that would totally make sense!

I am VERY grateful that no one was hurt. I'm so grateful that I had the good sense to pull off the highway, I have no idea what could have happened with that...

I am happy to be alive and that nobody was injured. I am still freaked out that my rampaging car hit two other cars.

Edited by HannahP

we met: 07-22-01

engaged: 08-03-06

I-129 sent: 01-07-07

NOA2 approved: 04-02-07

packet 3 sent: 05-31-07

interview date: 06-25-07 - approved!

marriage: 07-23-07

AOS sent: 08-10-07

AOS/EAD/AP NOA1: 09-14-07

AOS approved: 11-19-07

green card received: 11-26-07

lifting of conditions filed: 10-29-09

NOA received: 11-09-09

lifting of conditions approved: 12-11-09

Timeline

does this mean darnelll still beats his wife and there is a conspiracy to hide this fact?

Nope - to suppose 'still' implies a prior event. There's no prior event, so the use of the word 'still', in yer post, is specious. And you knew that (or you'll realize that, in the morning)

re: conspiracy - alas - conspiracy to what? There's no event, much less an event to hide, so there's no conspiracy at all.

It's Friday, you've 'hit the consciousness-damaging imbibement (again), and it shows. It's an established pattern, and you have decided to do nothing about it. I pray you'll wake up one day, and decide to make some life-altering change.

You do realize, yes? That you've made a decision to thread-hijaak, and you're trying, really hard, to bring me into it, with the use of language. YOUR use of language, in fact. Sorry, I'm not playing, and I do hope, in future, you'll decide to post again when there's less mind-altering libations in front of you...

------------------

Back On Topic -

OMG - Really? the mechanic thinks it can be fixed ?!?!?!? That's great news !! I'm a fan of keepin old vehicles alive, I've got an oldish '73 Volvo 144 that I use in the Art Car Parade in Houston, but I've had the devil of a time sourcing parts. I think any mechanic that can fix yer ride is a godsend, you betcha !

Timeline

It's crazy! My hubby is always like "no, you don't have to set it!" so I only got in the habit of setting it on really steep hills.

Do they have crazy hills in China? Because that would totally make sense!

Yup - go 100 metres in any direction, there's an evil slope, ready to do ya in :(

Filed: Country: Brazil
Timeline

Nope - to suppose 'still' implies a prior event. There's no prior event, so the use of the word 'still', in yer post, is specious. And you knew that (or you'll realize that, in the morning)

re: conspiracy - alas - conspiracy to what? There's no event, much less an event to hide, so there's no conspiracy at all.

It's Friday, you've 'hit the consciousness-damaging imbibement (again), and it shows. It's an established pattern, and you have decided to do nothing about it. I pray you'll wake up one day, and decide to make some life-altering change.

You do realize, yes? That you've made a decision to thread-hijaak, and you're trying, really hard, to bring me into it, with the use of language. YOUR use of language, in fact. Sorry, I'm not playing, and I do hope, in future, you'll decide to post again when there's less mind-altering libations in front of you...

------------------

Back On Topic -

OMG - Really? the mechanic thinks it can be fixed ?!?!?!? That's great news !! I'm a fan of keepin old vehicles alive, I've got an oldish '73 Volvo 144 that I use in the Art Car Parade in Houston, but I've had the devil of a time sourcing parts. I think any mechanic that can fix yer ride is a godsend, you betcha !

so you have your wits about you ... good .... actually in case you didn't notice ... it's already morning in houston ... check your time stamp

as far as imbibing ... you've had enough ... you don't even know it's already the morning ...

conspiracy comment ... well i'll release and reset hook ... it's okay ... you can swim away now ...

Yup - go 100 metres in any direction, there's an evil slope, ready to do ya in :(

Ah! That makes more sense. Most of KC is probably a lot like TX --- loooots of flat urban sprawl. So you do get these weird hills (downtown KC for the likes of charles here, might understand what I'm getting at!) and you think "well it's not a 45 degree incline so it can't be THAT BAD!"

I'm slightly weirded out that they might be able to fix my vehicle, actually. Like. The entire bottom FELL THE #### OUT.

we met: 07-22-01

engaged: 08-03-06

I-129 sent: 01-07-07

NOA2 approved: 04-02-07

packet 3 sent: 05-31-07

interview date: 06-25-07 - approved!

marriage: 07-23-07

AOS sent: 08-10-07

AOS/EAD/AP NOA1: 09-14-07

AOS approved: 11-19-07

green card received: 11-26-07

lifting of conditions filed: 10-29-09