jo&john

I am starting a prayer brigade for non-stop approval of NOA2s especially for those who have long been waiting and for all other approvals you

228 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Cuba
Timeline
Dear Heavenly Father above, I give thanks to you and I am honored to be one of your children. I thank you heavenly Father for leading us this far, and for bringing my love and I together that day so long ago in Cuba. Now we are expecting our first child and we just pray dear heavenly Father that we can be together in each others arms during her birth next Month Father. We are so close, Father, to fullfilling this dream. He had his interview last week and he has his bags packed ready to come here, however they put us on Administrative Process. Father we are just asking you to guide the hearts of all of the people reviewing our documents in Washington, to review them in a speedy manner and with their hearts and minds open. We both have clean records and all we want is to be together for the birth of our first angel and to marry immediately. In Jesus name I pray. Amen (F)(L):innocent:

Lord Jesus I want to agree in prayer that you would allow these two people so much in love to be together for the birth of their first child. You are always with us and will never leave us. Whatever does happen it is in your hands and we trust that. Allow all of us to feel your living presence in our lives and know you ARE real and we can see you all around. You have given us each love from you and also lived out through that special person you have given to us. Thank you for who you are and loving us enough to allow us to experience love in this manner. En el tu bondadoso nombre, amen.

03/16/03: Met the love of my life

01/24/06: Officially began our relationship

11/01/06: He proposed marriage :)

02/17/07: I-129F Sent to NSC

02/23/07: I-129F NOA1

02/28/07: I-129F NOA2 (found out while checking on-line)

03/02/07: Received hard copy NOA1

03/08/07: Received hard copy NOA2

03/13/07: NVC sent packet to La Habana

03/27/07: Telegram "sent" to fiance to pick up packet 3... never received

04/02/07: I contacted the "embassy" to find out status of case and set up pick up date

04/04/07: Fiance picked up packet 3

04/05/07: I called toll-free # here to set up appointment for my fiancé

05/10/07: Interview scheduled for 7:30AM... Visa Approved!!!!!!!!

05/14/07: Picks up passport/visa and brown sealed envelope

05/15/07: Paperwork for the carta blanca turned in

05/24/07: Carta Blanca received and bought plane ticket

06/04/07: Entry into the US... together again!!!!!!!

08/07/07: MARRIED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dear God,

You know all of those hurdles that my fiance and I have gone through and STILL GOING to face. I am not, by far, a saint in Your eyes and probably not even have the right to kneel and beg for Your compassion. But I am helpless and only You who could guide me through this.

God, I love and miss him a lot.... and I can't live without him. Please help us, so we could be together and never be parted again. And please shine your light onto my family's hearts, help them to understand that he is the one for me....

Amen.

TIMELINE :

Nov 16th, 2006 Sent I-129F to VSC - overnighted

Nov 20th, 2006 NOA1

Dec 4th, 2006 NOA2 !!!!! Dang...that was fast.. thank you GOD....

Dec 12th, 2006 E-mail from NVC : Petition forwarded to US Embassy in Jakarta, Indonesia

Dec 14th, 2006 E-mail from US Embassy in Jakarta : Packet 3

Jan 08th, 2007 Medical exam! --- Done! Dunno the result tho......... =/

Feb 06th, 2007 Sent packet 3 back to the Embassy with DHL!!!

Feb 15th, 2007 Packet 4 (By phone...)

Feb 22nd, 2007 Interview date!! - VISA APPROVED!!!!!

Apr 15th, 2007 POE : Detroit

May 04th, 2007 Barefoot wedding at Hutchinson Island, FL

May 09th, 2007 Applied for SSN

May 18th, 2007 SSN Received

June 9th, 2007 AOS + EAD paperwork sent

June 15th, 2007 NOA1 for AOS and EAD

June 18th, 2007 CHECKS CASHED (for both AOS and EAD)

July 10th, 2007 Biometrics Appt.

Aug 02nd, 2007 AOS transferred to CSC

Aug 22nd, 2007 EAD card production ordered!

Aug 29th, 2007 Greencard production ordered!!

Aug 31st, 2007 EAD card received

Sept 7th, 2007 2 Year Greencard received

June 24, 2009 I-751 sent (Priority Mail)

June 29, 2009 NOA 1

July 31, 2009 Biometrics

Oct 30, 2009 Card production ordered!!!

Nov 06, 2009 10 Year Greencard received

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: England
Timeline

I, Vigo, the scourge of Carpathia, the sorrow of Moldavia, command you. On a mountain of skulls in a castle of pain, I sat on a throne of blood. What was will be, what is will be no more. Now is the season of evil. Find me a child that I might live again.

Amen.

signature here

:alien: Xenu, Xenu, powerful sovereign lord; :alien:

:alien: You rule over the universe with a sharp and mighty sword. :alien:

:alien: Xenu, Xenu, name that I adore; :alien:

:alien: Every day I long to serve you more. :alien:

O Xenu,

Call forth your renegades to lay siege to those who would seek to delay the NOA2s of the righteous. We praise your mighty name, so that your thetans may allow brief respite to we, your humble slaves. Teegeeack is thine forever and ever.

:alien: Xenu, Xenu, you are in control. :alien:

:alien: I seek purpose in my shallow life so I pledge to you my soul. :alien:

:alien: Xenu, Xenu, name that I adore; :alien:

:alien: Every day I long to serve you more. :alien:

Edited by Pigu
bullsam_10.jpg

I, Vigo, the scourge of Carpathia, the sorrow of Moldavia, command you. On a mountain of skulls in a castle of pain, I sat on a throne of blood. What was will be, what is will be no more. Now is the season of evil. Find me a child that I might live again.

Amen.

lol

Hello everyone...i am starting this prayer brigade thread...please post your prayers for all of us waiting for our NOA2 approvals...whatever religion you have and whatever language you prefer...let us ask blessings and speedy processing of our papers...

Dear Lord Heavenly Father...we ask you to open the hearts and minds of USCIS people processing our documents....enlighten them...and give them the strength and passion to expedite the approvals...we ask you this in Jesus name.

Mahal nga Birhen Maria, gapangamuyo kami sa imo nga padasigon ang paghatag sang approval sa amon tanan..indi na paghatagan sang tiempo nga mag-ilis pinsar ang naga-proceso sang amon mga petition...taga-an nila kami ensiguida sang maayo nga balita para makapadulong na kami sa amon bag-o nga maayo nga pangabuhi...gapangayo man kami dayon nga mainterview kami ensiguida para mag-updanay na kami upod sang amon mga pinalangga. Espiritu Santo, gabayi kami...ikaw na bahala sa amon...indi namon controlado ang pag-pinsar kag pag-hulag sang mga ara sa USCIS...please take charge.

(L)

Please God, in the name of your only begotten son Jesus Christ our lord help us all to get through this process, help everyone to receive their loved ones visas fast and let there be no problems with medicals, sponsoring or anything that has to do with this process. Help those who have not received there NOA 2 to receive it rapidly, and to give us all strength and patience to finish this. Please God I ask of one more thing, make these relationships happy, heathly, and full of love that will grow for a life time. I ask of this in Jesus name, I love you, WJR

Hello everyone...i am starting this prayer brigade thread...please post your prayers for all of us waiting for our NOA2 approvals...whatever religion you have and whatever language you prefer...let us ask blessings and speedy processing of our papers...

Dear Lord Heavenly Father...we ask you to open the hearts and minds of USCIS people processing our documents....enlighten them...and give them the strength and passion to expedite the approvals...we ask you this in Jesus name.

Mahal nga Birhen Maria, gapangamuyo kami sa imo nga padasigon ang paghatag sang approval sa amon tanan..indi na paghatagan sang tiempo nga mag-ilis pinsar ang naga-proceso sang amon mga petition...taga-an nila kami ensiguida sang maayo nga balita para makapadulong na kami sa amon bag-o nga maayo nga pangabuhi...gapangayo man kami dayon nga mainterview kami ensiguida para mag-updanay na kami upod sang amon mga pinalangga. Espiritu Santo, gabayi kami...ikaw na bahala sa amon...indi namon controlado ang pag-pinsar kag pag-hulag sang mga ara sa USCIS...please take charge.

(L)

Please God, in the name of your only begotten son Jesus Christ our lord help us all to get through this process, help everyone to receive their loved ones visas fast and let there be no problems with medicals, sponsoring or anything that has to do with this process. Help those who have not received there NOA 2 to receive it rapidly, and to give us all strength and patience to finish this. Please God I ask of one more thing, make these relationships happy, heathly, and full of love that will grow for a life time. I ask of this in Jesus name, I love you, WJR In the name of your only begotten son Jesus Christ our Lord, please forgive me I had forgotten my Amens, WJR

VJ's candles

Just to remind you in case you want to light a candle too.

let us pray and light candles again..for those who are preparing their applications, may they be guided in the process...prayers for those who have just filed their petitions, may they have the strength, the patience and the positive attitude...prayers for the USCIS adjudicators, that they expedite the cases and give approvals fast....prayers for the fast delivery of approved petitions from USCIS to NVC...please guide and bless the personnel at USCIS and NVC that they facilitate and speed up the process...prayers for a fast delivery of the approved petition from NVC to the Foreign consulate...prayers for a fast delivery of the packets to the alien fiances/es/spouses...prayers for the USC fiance's, that they will be able to send all the necessary documents to their alien fiances/es/spouses needed for the interview....prayers for the alien fiances/es/spouses for guidance during their medical examinations and preparation of their documents for the interview...prayers for those who will be interviewed, that everything will be at their side: good weather, courage; trust and confidence that they will make it; that they bring everything needed for the interview; and most importantly visa approval from the consul...bless the consuls, that they won't give the applicants a hard time during the interview process....let us also pray for the fast processing of the visa by the US Embassy so that we could be together with our loved ones very soon...be with us and guide us as we pack our things for that trip to be with our sweethearts, may we bring all that are needed..guide us on the necessary steps to make for that trip...that the journey will be smooth...and a wonderful experience at our Port of Entries...and wonderful relationship with our loved ones...bless the relationships...let them grow and let every couple be supportive of each other...be with us in our midst and in every step and decisions we make...we ask you this Oh, Lord...

Amen (F)

More prayers and more candles to all...be with us Lord!

(F)

Praying for Expeditious Handling of my 20-year old daughter's Adjustment of Status...this we ask you through Christ our Lord. Amen.

Sacred Heart of Jesus...I trust in you ...Sacred Heart of Jesus...Thy Kingdom Come...Sacred Heart of Jesus...I believe in Your love for me. Amen

(F)

04/22/06:I-129F -TSC
04/25/06:I-129F -CSC;NOA1(Rcvd Date)
05/01/06:NOA1(Notice Date)
06/23/06:Email fr CSC-IMBRA RFE
06/30/06:IMBRA RFE mail)
07/05/06:I-RFE reply
07/17/06:USCIS rcvd I-RFE reply
08/30/06:NOA2 Approved!
09/05/06:NOA2(mail)
09/26/06:Email fr NVC-to Emb;case #:MNL2006764XXX
10/06/06:VISA APPT:*ANY WORKDAY 0700AM*daughter age-ing out
10/16-17:St. Luke's Medical Ext Clinic
10/18/06:Emb Intrvw APPROVED!
10/25/06:VISAS(K1&K2s)delivered;CFO for stickers
11/08/06:To the U.S.!
11/14/06:WEDDING!
11/22/06:Applied SSN(married name)
11/15/06:INFOPASS appt (for 3):AOS-DORA
11/27/06:Applied AOS w/ 2daughters;got accepted;interviewed same day(D1)
12/09/06:Received by mail 3 NOA1s
12/15/06:SSN print-out picked up
12/18/06:SS card&Biometrics appt notices in mail(D22)
12/26/06:Biometrics at ASC,USCIS Dallas-North(D30)
01/26/07:Email:Notice mailed 1/25 welcoming the new PR(K1&K2-9y/o)(D61)
01/31/07:Welcome letters(mail)(D66)
02/01/07:Card production ordered 1/30(D67)
02/05/07:Email:Approval notice sent 2/04(D71)
02/06/07:GC's in the mail! (D72)
12/11/08:Sent application for removal of conditions (I-751)
12/19/08:Received by mail receipt notice
12/30/08:Received by mail biometrics appointment for Jo and receipt notice for daughter
01/05/09:Received by mail biometrics appointment of daughter
01/13/09:Biometrics appointment of Jo and daughter
06/17/09:Email:Card production ordered
06/30/09:Email:Approval notice sent
07/06/09:Ten-year GC's in the mail!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline

Amen.

:unsure:

:help:

lol

11/27/2006 Filed I-129F

12/01/06 received at CSC NOA1

12/09/06 checked cleared

02/28/07 touched!

02/28/07 NOA2 via email 3 of them!!!!

03/01/07 touched

03/09/07 NOA2 received via snail mail

03/20/07 Received email from Sydney that packet 3 should be mailed out tomorrow

03/26/07 Fiance received packet 3

4/26/07 Fiance medical appointment

5/01/07 New date of medical appointment

5/14/07 Fiance interview date!

VISA APPROVED!

6/8/07 My fiance arrives in America

7/14/07 Wedding day!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Amen.

LMAO

Filed: Timeline

Dear God all mighty,

I really dont know how to say this or where to start, Im probably one of the last ones who needs to be asking for help. I know that I always ask ask and ask help from you but I dont give any thing back.I know that Im late to church and sometimes I dont even make it. The times that I do, Im too consumed thinking about my own problems and I spend the entire service talking to you in my mind asking you to please help my husband and I get united soon. I have begged wished hoped and cried for approval for us. Its always the same prayer the same thoughts the same requests. I know that you know all my prayers and wishes from the heart since they are always the same but today Im not coming here for me.

Today a member made a post with a a very very sad outcome.Her posting made me see out side my own little world and out side my own pain and sorrow. I can only begin to imagine the imense pain that she is feeling right now.I ask you to please please pease help her stay strong as she and her husband have to face this difficult situation. She has so many things tearing her apart but I know that you are the only one that can help her keep it together. Please guide her and her husband so that they may find a resolution to be togther and may you connect them with the right people who can help them on their case. I wont say the name of that person but you know the intentions of whom Im reffering to in my heart. In the name of the father the son and the holy spirit amen.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Amen.

:lol:

• 2 weeks later...

VJ's candles

let us pray and light candles again..for those who are preparing their applications, may they be guided in the process...prayers for those who have just filed their petitions, may they have the strength, the patience and the positive attitude...prayers for the USCIS adjudicators, that they expedite the cases and give approvals fast....prayers for the fast delivery of approved petitions from USCIS to NVC...please guide and bless the personnel at USCIS and NVC that they facilitate and speed up the process...prayers for a fast delivery of the approved petition from NVC to the Foreign consulate...prayers for a fast delivery of the packets to the alien fiances/es/spouses...prayers for the USC fiance's, that they will be able to send all the necessary documents to their alien fiances/es/spouses needed for the interview....prayers for the alien fiances/es/spouses for guidance during their medical examinations and preparation of their documents for the interview...prayers for those who will be interviewed, that everything will be at their side: good weather, courage; trust and confidence that they will make it; that they bring everything needed for the interview; and most importantly visa approval from the consul...bless the consuls, that they won't give the applicants a hard time during the interview process....let us also pray for the fast processing of the visa by the US Embassy so that we could be together with our loved ones very soon...be with us and guide us as we pack our things for that trip to be with our sweethearts, may we bring all that are needed..guide us on the necessary steps to make for that trip...that the journey will be smooth...and a wonderful experience at our Port of Entries...and wonderful relationship with our loved ones...bless the relationships...let them grow and let every couple be supportive of each other...be with us in our midst and in every step and decisions we make...we ask you this Oh, Lord...

Amen (F)

(F)

Praying for Expeditious Handling of my 20-year old daughter's Adjustment of Status...this we ask you through Christ our Lord. Amen.

Sacred Heart of Jesus...I trust in you ...Sacred Heart of Jesus...Thy Kingdom Come...Sacred Heart of Jesus...I believe in Your love for me. Amen

(F)

Lord, we continue believing and trusting. Be with us always.

"That You will bless us indeed and enlarge our territory. That Your Hand will be upon us. That You will keep us away from evil. That we may not cause pain."

Lord, thank You for our biometrics schedule on the 26th of December. Please take charge after that. Thy will be done. Bless our family. Give us strength and courage. Be at the center of our family. Bless all VJ members and give them their heart's desire...whatever will be best for them.

Amen.

(F)

12/30/08:Received by mail biometrics appointment for Jo and receipt notice for daughter

(L)

my sincere prayers to all who are awaiting their noa2 approvals..hope it happens quck..so we guys can be united wit each other soon...pray for us too..::))

VJ's candles

Amen (F)

(F)

(F)

Lord, we continue believing and trusting. Be with us always.

"That You will bless us indeed and enlarge our territory. That Your Hand will be upon us. That You will keep us away from evil. That we may not cause pain."

Lord, thank You for our biometrics schedule on the 26th of December. Please take charge after that. Thy will be done. Bless our family. Give us strength and courage. Be at the center of our family. Bless all VJ members and give them their heart's desire...whatever will be best for them.

Amen.

(F)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

our candle is burning (L)

TIMELINE

04/04/2007 K1 Interview from H...w/the devil herself

06/12/2007 Rec'd Notification Case Now Back In Calif. only to expire

-------------

11/20/2007 Married in Morocco

02/23/2008 Mailed CR1 application today

03/08/2008 NOA1 Notice Recd (notice date 3/4/08)

08/26/2008 File transfered fr Vermont to Calif

10/14/2008 APPROVALLLLLLLLLLLL

10/20/2008 Recd hard copy NOA2

10/20/2008 NVC Recd case

11/21/2008 CASE COMPLETE

01/15/2009 INTERVIEW

01/16/2009 VISA IN HAND

01/31/2009 ARRIVED OKC

BE WHO YOU ARE AND SAY WHAT YOU FEEL, BECAUSE THOSE WHO MIND DONT MATTER AND THOSE WHO MATTER DONT MIND

YOU CANT CHANGE THE PAST BUT YOU CAN RUIN THE PRESENT BY WORRYING OVER THE FUTURE

TRIP.... OVER LOVE, AND YOU CAN GET UP

FALL.... IN LOVE, AND YOU FALL FOREVER

I DO HAVE THE RIGHT TO REMAIN SILENT, JUST NOT THE ABILITY

LIKE THE MEASLES, LOVE IS MOST DANGEROUS WHEN IT COMES LATER IN LIFE

LIFE IS NOT THE WAY ITS SUPPOSED TO BE, ITS THE WAY IT IS

I MAY NOT BE WHERE I WANT TO BE BUT IM SURE NOT WHERE I WAS

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.