jo&john

I am starting a prayer brigade for non-stop approval of NOA2s especially for those who have long been waiting and for all other approvals you

228 posts in this topic

VJ's candles

Just to remind you in case you want to light a candle too.

let us pray and light candles again..for those who are preparing their applications, may they be guided in the process...prayers for those who have just filed their petitions, may they have the strength, the patience and the positive attitude...prayers for the USCIS adjudicators, that they expedite the cases and give approvals fast....prayers for the fast delivery of approved petitions from USCIS to NVC...please guide and bless the personnel at USCIS and NVC that they facilitate and speed up the process...prayers for a fast delivery of the approved petition from NVC to the Foreign consulate...prayers for a fast delivery of the packets to the alien fiances/es/spouses...prayers for the USC fiance's, that they will be able to send all the necessary documents to their alien fiances/es/spouses needed for the interview....prayers for the alien fiances/es/spouses for guidance during their medical examinations and preparation of their documents for the interview...prayers for those who will be interviewed, that everything will be at their side: good weather, courage; trust and confidence that they will make it; that they bring everything needed for the interview; and most importantly visa approval from the consul...bless the consuls, that they won't give the applicants a hard time during the interview process....let us also pray for the fast processing of the visa by the US Embassy so that we could be together with our loved ones very soon...be with us and guide us as we pack our things for that trip to be with our sweethearts, may we bring all that are needed..guide us on the necessary steps to make for that trip...that the journey will be smooth...and a wonderful experience at our Port of Entries...and wonderful relationship with our loved ones...bless the relationships...let them grow and let every couple be supportive of each other...be with us in our midst and in every step and decisions we make...we ask you this Oh, Lord...

Amen (F)

More prayers and more candles to all...be with us Lord!

(F)

04/22/06:I-129F -TSC
04/25/06:I-129F -CSC;NOA1(Rcvd Date)
05/01/06:NOA1(Notice Date)
06/23/06:Email fr CSC-IMBRA RFE
06/30/06:IMBRA RFE mail)
07/05/06:I-RFE reply
07/17/06:USCIS rcvd I-RFE reply
08/30/06:NOA2 Approved!
09/05/06:NOA2(mail)
09/26/06:Email fr NVC-to Emb;case #:MNL2006764XXX
10/06/06:VISA APPT:*ANY WORKDAY 0700AM*daughter age-ing out
10/16-17:St. Luke's Medical Ext Clinic
10/18/06:Emb Intrvw APPROVED!
10/25/06:VISAS(K1&K2s)delivered;CFO for stickers
11/08/06:To the U.S.!
11/14/06:WEDDING!
11/22/06:Applied SSN(married name)
11/15/06:INFOPASS appt (for 3):AOS-DORA
11/27/06:Applied AOS w/ 2daughters;got accepted;interviewed same day(D1)
12/09/06:Received by mail 3 NOA1s
12/15/06:SSN print-out picked up
12/18/06:SS card&Biometrics appt notices in mail(D22)
12/26/06:Biometrics at ASC,USCIS Dallas-North(D30)
01/26/07:Email:Notice mailed 1/25 welcoming the new PR(K1&K2-9y/o)(D61)
01/31/07:Welcome letters(mail)(D66)
02/01/07:Card production ordered 1/30(D67)
02/05/07:Email:Approval notice sent 2/04(D71)
02/06/07:GC's in the mail! (D72)
12/11/08:Sent application for removal of conditions (I-751)
12/19/08:Received by mail receipt notice
12/30/08:Received by mail biometrics appointment for Jo and receipt notice for daughter
01/05/09:Received by mail biometrics appointment of daughter
01/13/09:Biometrics appointment of Jo and daughter
06/17/09:Email:Card production ordered
06/30/09:Email:Approval notice sent
07/06/09:Ten-year GC's in the mail!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Please, stay with us Lord!

I can feel your presence every day. (L)

Help us with our journey.

In Jesus's name.

Amen. (F)

Caroline (Brazil) and Phil (USA)

yPnbm4.png

2003i9szfhw0aa.jpg

f2MWm5.png

View my Timeline

Filed: Timeline

God thank you for guiding us along the way on this journey.We ask that you continue to help us, and that you keep our faith and our love strong. please give us all patience as we wait to be reunited with our loved ones. Amen

Edited by The_dip_sticks

Father

I ask for forgiviness for our sins for we are just your children in this world of sin...I pray you will feel the love that these people feel for their love ones that are so far away..and you will help them to be together soon..I know you can see into each and everyones hearts here and know that we love you because you are the Father and have gave us life,,,As you gave Eve to Adam as a gift of love I pray you will do the same for the people here that are waiting for their Gifts of Love...

In Our Fathers Name

Amen

God thank you for guiding us along the way on this journey.We ask that you continue to help us, and that you keep our faith and our love strong. please give us all patience as we wait to be reunited with our loved ones. Amen

9/14 2006 I-129F Sent Next day Air

9/15 Recieved and signed for by "Freeman" at NSC

9/19 NOA1 CSC Recieved

9/25 Notice date Check cashed 9/25

9/28 I Recieved NOA1(I-797C) in the mail

12/5 NOA2 12/6 but Approved on 12/5 touch

12/9 Received NOA2(I-797) by snail mail

12/15 NVC has received it..Case # issued...

12/19 NVC shipped to Romania

12/22 Romanian Embassy has received an email from NVC that my Petition is on it's way...

12/29 Packet 3 sent to Veronica

1/12 2007 Packet 3 received Dang Holidays..

1/22 Sending all paperwork(I-134,Bank/Employer letters etc..,)..to Veronica per DHL, 3.5lbs...$144 WOW!

1/25 Recieved notice that She needs to pick up my packet in Chisinau..

1/26 Sending Back Packet 3

2/16 Transit Visa to go to Romania for the Interview approved..

2/20 Leaves for Bucharest overnight drive by bus...

2/21 Medical

2/22 Interview !!!! APPROVED !!!!!

3/9 2007 Flight to me....

4/7 2007 Married,,,

AOS

7/27 Sent I-485, I-864, I-765

7/30 Chicago Recieved I-485,I-765

Veronica is pregant....Due 4/17/08

9/1 Recieved NOA Bio appointment letter

9/8 Recieved NOA1's for both I-485 and I-765

9/18 Bio appointment

Received Green Card.. Nov 2007

Djuliann came 4/25/2008

I-751 Lifting Of Conditions

9/8/2009 Sent I-751

Received NOA 9/21 NOA Receipt Date 9/10/2009

9/24 received Bio letter Dated 9/18

10/9 Bio Appointment

10/23 Received Permanent Resident Card

N-400 2012

Filed for citizenship sent 2/21/2012

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

Dear Father,

I'm here now, first of all to thank you for every day that i can wake up, open my eyes and see that i'm alive, breathing, walking, seeing, listening, with my body perfect, healthy, with my family and friends. I wanna thank you for the home that i have right now and for the home that everybody here has right now, for our food and water, because we know that a lot of people right now doesnt even have this. Either a home, or a cover in the winter, or water to drink, people are dying in the world, children are being beaten or dying because they are sick, wars for no reason are happening and innocent people are dying and leaving in the world their families with no support.

You, God, and your son Jesus, both in heaven, and all the good spirits that You all gave to us to protect and guide us are watching all these things happening, and sometimes we are not even able to stop this. Sometimes we complain about our lives, the things that we wanted and we dont have, but we dont see what we have to thank you for all these things.

I know we have a destiny to follow, and nothing will take us away from this. If we are here, everybody, going through this process its because we are supposed to go through this, and we accepted everything that is happening. My process wasnt wonderful but i think it is because i needed to learn things while it was happening and i've learned a lot.

For those that are still waiting God, and Jesus, hold their hands, be by their side, give to us your patience and your strengh. Jesus died for us! You, God, gave us your own son, and He saved us, so you love us too, and you want to us the best. Now i can see how much i've learned with all this.

just dont leave us alone, we all love you. God and Jesus, if you all can give to eveybody here my hug, i will be so happy, because its all i want, them to feel my hug!! And bless our petitions to be approved and our interviews to go perfect, and all the process to be perfect.

Thank you for bryan, thank you for showing him in my dreams before know him even by the internet, thank you for all the signs you gave to me before everything happen. And thank you for all the future that we have together. And forgive my english and my mistakes, You guys know im better in portuguese. I just wanted everybody to understand me.

Love you God. Love you Jesus, and to Mother Mary and all the spirits that follow us, THANK YOU TOO.

Senhor, nos abençõe! Amo vocês!

Amém!

Ana & Bryan

Visa Approved!

Removal of Conditions

21/03 - VSC Received it

24/03 - NOA 1

27/03 - Check Cashed

08/04 - Biometrics received

July 8th - Approved

"Do you think who made the ears wont listen to you? Do you think who made the eyes, wont see? God is always watching you and listening to you"

988_d85d41946422f5b8fb58899bbfd0ba87_prod.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
Hello everyone...i am starting this prayer brigade thread...please post your prayers for all of us waiting for our NOA2 approvals...whatever religion you have and whatever language you prefer...let us ask blessings and speedy processing of our papers...

Dear Lord Heavenly Father...we ask you to open the hearts and minds of USCIS people processing our documents....enlighten them...and give them the strength and passion to expedite the approvals...we ask you this in Jesus name.

Mahal nga Birhen Maria, gapangamuyo kami sa imo nga padasigon ang paghatag sang approval sa amon tanan..indi na paghatagan sang tiempo nga mag-ilis pinsar ang naga-proceso sang amon mga petition...taga-an nila kami ensiguida sang maayo nga balita para makapadulong na kami sa amon bag-o nga maayo nga pangabuhi...gapangayo man kami dayon nga mainterview kami ensiguida para mag-updanay na kami upod sang amon mga pinalangga. Espiritu Santo, gabayi kami...ikaw na bahala sa amon...indi namon controlado ang pag-pinsar kag pag-hulag sang mga ara sa USCIS...please take charge.

(L)

Dear Heavenly Father above, I give thanks to you and I am honored to be one of your children. I thank you heavenly Father for leading us this far, and for bringing my love and I together that day so long ago in Cuba. Now we are expecting our first child and we just pray dear heavenly Father that we can be together in each others arms during her birth next Month Father. We are so close, Father, to fullfilling this dream. He had his interview last week and he has his bags packed ready to come here, however they put us on Administrative Process. Father we are just asking you to guide the hearts of all of the people reviewing our documents in Washington, to review them in a speedy manner and with their hearts and minds open. We both have clean records and all we want is to be together for the birth of our first angel and to marry immediately. In Jesus name I pray. Amen (F)(L):innocent:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
Dear Heavenly Father above, I give thanks to you and I am honored to be one of your children. I thank you heavenly Father for leading us this far, and for bringing my love and I together that day so long ago in Cuba. Now we are expecting our first child and we just pray dear heavenly Father that we can be together in each others arms during her birth next Month Father. We are so close, Father, to fullfilling this dream. He had his interview last week and he has his bags packed ready to come here, however they put us on Administrative Process. Father we are just asking you to guide the hearts of all of the people reviewing our documents in Washington, to review them in a speedy manner and with their hearts and minds open. We both have clean records and all we want is to be together for the birth of our first angel and to marry immediately. In Jesus name I pray. Amen (F)(L):innocent:

Lord in the name of Jesus i pray for everyone going through this difficult, and timely process I ask you god to help each and everyone of us to make it through all that we have to endure to be with our loved ones. It is in your time that we must accept not in our own time, for if it is in your time and in your way we know everything will go just as you planned for us and we will remain happy for all our lives. I pray that you help each and everyone of us to be able to be with our loved ones and help us thereafter upon there arrival to us. Bless our marriages that they will prosper, and help us to go through life's challenges together with our loved ones for we know that when you are in our lives all the desires of our hearts will be granted. Help my fiance at his interview that he may do well, and that he may go through AP/AR and come to me and my girls. I miss him so much please help me you know where i need help more than anyone. I pray this prayer now for everyone going through this. I love you god , and i give you all the praise, the honor, and the glory here and now In Jesus name thank God Amen.

AJ1 (F)

7/17/2005----I met the love of my life.

1/18/2006----Arrived in Egypt to visit my love.

5/11/2006----Sent I129F.

6/15/2006----Recieved NOA1.

6/22/2006----Recieved RFE (IMBRA).

7/12/2006----Replied to RFE (IMBRA) Sent back.

7/17/2006----Our 1 year Anniversary!!!!

7/19/2006----VSC recieved RFE (IMBRA).

7/20/2006----touched

8/18/2006----touched

8/18/2006----NOA2!!!!!! THANK YOU GOD!!!!

8/18/2006----VSC sent our petition to NVC.

8/19/2006----touched

8/22/2006----NVC recieved our petition.

8/23/2006----NVC sent our petition to Cairo Embassy.

8/25/2006----Recieved NOA2 Approval letter in the mail.

8/28/2006----Recieved NVC letter with new case number.

8/31/2006----Cairo Embassy recieved our petition.

9/24/2006----I emailed the Embassy reguarding my fiance's packet 3.

10/17/2006--Cairo sent packet 3 for the second time to my fiance. First one was never recieved.

10/19/2006--Packet 3 recieved.

12/20/2006--Packet 3 sent.

12/21/2006--Cairo Embassy recieved packet 3.

2/21/2007---Packet 4 recieved.

3/12/2007---Interview (He Passed)!

3/12/2007---Administrative Processing begins.............God please help me get through this!

7/17/2007---Our 2 Year Anniversay!!!

10/23/2007--7 months and 2 weeks of A/P and still waiting..........God help me!

4/22/2008---2nd Interview ( keep us in your prayers)

4/22/2008--He was approved for the Visa 2-3 weeks until he recieves it in the mail lets hope so!!

6/03/2008--VISA IN HAND! Thank you god!

7/03/2008--Our Wedding Day!

"NEVER GIVE UP"

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Clara, santa cheia de claridade,

Irmã de São Francisco de Assis,

Intercede pelos teus devotos

Que querem ser puros e transparentes.

Teu nome e teu ser

Exalam o perfume das coisas inteiras

E o frescor do que é novo e renovado.

Clareia os caminhos tortuosos

Daqueles que se embrenham

Na noite do próprio egoísmo

E nas trevas do isolamento.

Clara, irmã de São Francisco,

Coloca em nossos corações

A paixão pela simplicidade,

A sede pela pobreza,

A ânsia pela contemplação.

Te suplico, Irmã Lua,

Que junto ao Sol de Assis

No mesmo céu refulge,

Alcança-nos a graça que,

Confiantes vos pedimos.

Santa Clara, ilumina os passos

Daqueles que buscam a claridade!

Amém!

11/2004 - Met in Brazil

09/2006 - Apply for K1

03/2007 - K1 approved

04/2007 - Apply for AOS & EAD

07/2007 - EAD approved

01/2008 - Conditional Residency approved

11/2009 - Apply to remove conditions

02/2010 - Permanent Residency approved

11/2010 - Apply for Citizenship

03/2011 - Citizenship approved

07/2011 - Moved back to Brazil

VJ's candles

Just to remind you in case you want to light a candle too.

let us pray and light candles again..for those who are preparing their applications, may they be guided in the process...prayers for those who have just filed their petitions, may they have the strength, the patience and the positive attitude...prayers for the USCIS adjudicators, that they expedite the cases and give approvals fast....prayers for the fast delivery of approved petitions from USCIS to NVC...please guide and bless the personnel at USCIS and NVC that they facilitate and speed up the process...prayers for a fast delivery of the approved petition from NVC to the Foreign consulate...prayers for a fast delivery of the packets to the alien fiances/es/spouses...prayers for the USC fiance's, that they will be able to send all the necessary documents to their alien fiances/es/spouses needed for the interview....prayers for the alien fiances/es/spouses for guidance during their medical examinations and preparation of their documents for the interview...prayers for those who will be interviewed, that everything will be at their side: good weather, courage; trust and confidence that they will make it; that they bring everything needed for the interview; and most importantly visa approval from the consul...bless the consuls, that they won't give the applicants a hard time during the interview process....let us also pray for the fast processing of the visa by the US Embassy so that we could be together with our loved ones very soon...be with us and guide us as we pack our things for that trip to be with our sweethearts, may we bring all that are needed..guide us on the necessary steps to make for that trip...that the journey will be smooth...and a wonderful experience at our Port of Entries...and wonderful relationship with our loved ones...bless the relationships...let them grow and let every couple be supportive of each other...be with us in our midst and in every step and decisions we make...we ask you this Oh, Lord...

Amen (F)

More prayers and more candles to all...be with us Lord!

(F)

04/22/06:I-129F -TSC
04/25/06:I-129F -CSC;NOA1(Rcvd Date)
05/01/06:NOA1(Notice Date)
06/23/06:Email fr CSC-IMBRA RFE
06/30/06:IMBRA RFE mail)
07/05/06:I-RFE reply
07/17/06:USCIS rcvd I-RFE reply
08/30/06:NOA2 Approved!
09/05/06:NOA2(mail)
09/26/06:Email fr NVC-to Emb;case #:MNL2006764XXX
10/06/06:VISA APPT:*ANY WORKDAY 0700AM*daughter age-ing out
10/16-17:St. Luke's Medical Ext Clinic
10/18/06:Emb Intrvw APPROVED!
10/25/06:VISAS(K1&K2s)delivered;CFO for stickers
11/08/06:To the U.S.!
11/14/06:WEDDING!
11/22/06:Applied SSN(married name)
11/15/06:INFOPASS appt (for 3):AOS-DORA
11/27/06:Applied AOS w/ 2daughters;got accepted;interviewed same day(D1)
12/09/06:Received by mail 3 NOA1s
12/15/06:SSN print-out picked up
12/18/06:SS card&Biometrics appt notices in mail(D22)
12/26/06:Biometrics at ASC,USCIS Dallas-North(D30)
01/26/07:Email:Notice mailed 1/25 welcoming the new PR(K1&K2-9y/o)(D61)
01/31/07:Welcome letters(mail)(D66)
02/01/07:Card production ordered 1/30(D67)
02/05/07:Email:Approval notice sent 2/04(D71)
02/06/07:GC's in the mail! (D72)
12/11/08:Sent application for removal of conditions (I-751)
12/19/08:Received by mail receipt notice
12/30/08:Received by mail biometrics appointment for Jo and receipt notice for daughter
01/05/09:Received by mail biometrics appointment of daughter
01/13/09:Biometrics appointment of Jo and daughter
06/17/09:Email:Card production ordered
06/30/09:Email:Approval notice sent
07/06/09:Ten-year GC's in the mail!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

Dear Lord...all of us here at VJ & also those who are in this kind of petition...please do hear our prayers...all we want is just to be with our love ones as soon as possible...we miss them terribly & we wanna be with them soon...we want to start our new life with them...

enlighten the employees of all the Service Centers..that they approve our petition soon...that they may have a kind heart to honor our petition..that they don't make it too hard for us...

LORD..please have mercy on us..please do hear our prayers & soon be granted..

I know..in your loving hands..things will be ok & that everything will be alright! thank you for listening to our prayers here & more to come...

Lord God..thank you for always being there for us...have mercy on us & hear our little prayers...

to all VJers...may GOD BLESS us all!!! let's keep praying for all of us!

K1 journey

09/30/06 :mailed I-129F

10/05/06 :date of NOA1

12/15/06 :date of NOA2

03/15/07 :got my VISA!!!!

03/17/07 :welcome to LAS VEGAS!!! wwwooohhhoooo

wedding day - JUNE 3, 2007

AOS

06/12/2007 :sent application to Chicago, IL

06/19/2007 :NOA date

07/18/2007 :biometrics done!

09/10/2007 :interview

09/18/2007 :notice mailed welcoming the NEW PERMANENT RESIDENT!!!

EAD

06/12/2007 :sent application to Chicago, IL

06/19/2007 :NOA date

07/18/2007 :biometrics done!

08/24/2007 :card production ordered

08/27/2007 :touched

09/01/2007 :EAD card received!

116322026488201.gif

Finally, something that can force NOA2s...Divine Intervention... (L)

May the Almighty keep all creation in grace and true bliss. The union of those who were two into one is but the reflection of the quest to be one with you. May you grant us togetherness so that we, man and wife, become one and begin our journey to be one with you. Grant us this, Almighty Lord, so that we may begin our lives together to sing your praise in one voice coming from two bodies.

(F)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Belarus
Timeline

Dear Lord, You are the one who has lead me to meat the most important person in my life, without her iam lost, and You know every day i pray to You, morning and night, but I also pray that everyone else that is going through the pain of being away from the one person that makes them their true selves can find peace in Your word, that You are with us always, listening and caring for us, and that we need to let go of all earthly worries and trust in You. This world is so big and so many stories of things that have gone wrong in the past for others builds a wall of doubt and worry in our heads, and as every day goes by and not a sign of change in our current situation, we tend to go further into the depths of the sea of sadness that is almost impossible to avoid....so many worries that weigh down the shoulders of good honest people that love You and care for their neighbor as they would themselves, need your desperate help, and i'm one of those...without you i'm eternally lost, and without the love of my life..my soul mate beyond words...i'm not complete, and curtainly not the man I was made to be...

stregthen us dear Lord, and bless also the USCIS workers themselves as well, for they have feelings and are just as human as I...give them the ability to see the wonderful gift of love in all of its forms and ways,,,

and my father,,,, bring us peace, and our other halfs to us as soon as possible...

in the name of the Father, and the Son and the Holy Spirit...

AMEN

rublev.jpg

March 2006--Met while studying together in Bremen, Germany(what an unbelievable blessing)

May 2006----I flew from Frankfurt to Minsk, Belarus to be with her and her family(best time of my life)

July 2006----Presented her with a ring in Warsaw...the most wonderful, but fastest days of my life

July 2006----Back in Kansas, feeling half the man iam without her

September 2006--File for the I-129F at the NSC, then diverted to the CSC

September 2006--NOA1, CSC, September 18

October 2006-----Touched, only to correct a minor error in the spelling of my adress(better safe then sorry)

January 19th 2007---I just can't belive this, the day has come! Ketino and I are approved!!What a wonderful fealing it is!!

January 31st---NVC mailes packet to U.S embassy in Warsaw, Poland.

February 13th-- Ketino recieves packet 3 from the embassy

February 14th-- Ketino sends the packet back to the emabssy

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.