Alla

APRIL 2010 FILERS

2,490 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Sweden
Timeline

Wow, I don't know if it's a language barrier or what, but I didn't say it's stupid to work illegally. Please carefully re-read all my posts and find where I make such an assertion. I DARE you to find it.

While we're talking about reading all my posts, I find it funny that Vanessa NOW suddenly remembers (out of interest, lol) my previous posts, just to point out a fault of mine (namely, the 18k poverty line and my assumption it was 14k), but completely misses my mention that my wife works legally over multiple posts. Why is #1 on your list of the "ONLY" things you can think of this very contradiction? lol

This is why she is more insulting than helpful. Please notice how, while all her "helpful" lists of possibilities represented incompetence or an inability to read directions on my part, the actual "possiblity" (which Vanessa failed to miss) was a more obvious (and less insulting) poor phrasing on my part. The correct answer was that of a clarification, not even something that crossed her mind!

And, wow, just wow, I helped you MP0009, and this is how you thank me? =( I'm seeking useful, informative help, the same type of help I gave you. Notice how, when I presented you with the address of the Manhattan office, I didn't say, "No, your office is wrong. It's a fault on your part for not going in at the right time, or possibly you didn't say the right things, or you didn't dress appropriately, or you were rude, or you don't know how to talk to people, yada yada." Rather, I merely gave you stuff that actually helped you, not insulted you. I felt like I was obligated to the same type of respect.

I need help, and wished this would be the place to get it. Instead, there's comments which essentially say, "Did you forget to read/unable to read? Did you forget to write/not know how to write? Did you know illegal work is illegal?" These are not the types of issues I think ANYONE looks to address here (please show me otherwise, lol). Rather, miscalculations, something not mentioned, additional factors, nuances not verbally-stated but implied, or briefly mentioned in a supplementary document: these are the types of aid I was looking for. I'm validated in the confirmation by Nartaki (thanks). I'm not going to run here and ask about a coffee stain on my apper.

I'm really surprised how everyone turned on me just because I sought help and didn't appreciate the lack of constructive help. If you look at the underlying "possibilities" of Vanessa's list, none of them are of a "not an error on your part" nature.

I can make a much bigger list of errors people could make ad nauseum, but that's not useful. That doesn't mean I'm going to come here and actually take the effort to post about how I can't figure out I misspelled my wife's name, or that I checked the wrong box, or that I dropped a form while mailing it, or whiteout fell on the sheet of paper, etc. No, I wouldn't be posting if these were the issues, and I would assume (i.e., RESPECT) my fellow poster and believe that these are factors they have already ruled out and something more critical is missed or faulty.

I'm sorry I don't want to hear the possibility that my dog ate my I-864, and I see now that I'm no longer welcome here. I claim no perfection on my part, but I did expect help and respect from everyone else. I guess it was too much to ask.

I'm really sorry.

I just felt like I had to give my 2 cents. I think all of us need to calm down, we're all stressed because of the situation that we're in (I know I'm def. am) and there is no need to turn on anyone. We might not all agree with each other but also, please do remember that this is an open forum and everyone is allowed to their opinion. We are all here to seek advice or get support through our visa (green card) journey, so we should all try to be non-judge mental and civil towards each other. This is just a forum, where people who don't know each other come for help, we don't know the other person's situation, how they filled out their papers or who their spouse is and it is too easy to come to the wrong conclusion or misunderstand people. With that said, I'm not saying that Sponge nor Vanessa is wrong or right. I just wished all the updates I'm getting on my email from this forum would be about something else than bad mouthing other forum members. Let's try to support each other, that is why we're all here anyway. Thanks.

02-01-2010 - We got married
08-30-2010 - Green card arrived!!!
08-04-2012 - I-751 Package sent
08-06-2012 - I-751 Package delivered (signed for at 12:54)
08-07-2012 - NOA1 (receipt date)
08-09-2012 - Check cashed
08-17-2012 - Biometrics NOA date
08-17-2012 - Green Card Expired
09-07-2012 - Biometrics appointment
03-28-2013 - GC Approval!!
04-04-2013 - 10yr GC arrived!!

02-08-2014 - Sent N-400

02-18-2014 - N-400 Delivered after USPS sent it to the wrong zip code

02-21-2014 - Check cashed

02-18-2014 - Priority date

02-20-2014 - NOA date

03-25-2014 - Biometrics appointment

03-27-2014 - Interview letter sent

05-01-2014 - Interview date - Approved!

05-22-2014 - Oath Ceremony

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Ghana
Timeline

headbonk.gif

Got an email from USCIS today! Apparently they touched my I485 today and ... send out a RFE!!!!!dead.gif

I honestly don't know if i should be anxious or just happy that they remembered me in the process....blink.gif

soon it's going to be a month, and I'm still waiting for the biometrics letter....cray5ol.gif

We are still waiting for our biometrics too! :bonk: We are getting inpatient to say the least!! sigh.....Im sure it'll come soon though! At least I have this forum to wait with! Congrats to all who have their interview! Thats the best!

03/2010- Got married!

04/22/2010- Filed AOS, I-130, EAD and AP

04/29/2010- Recieved NOA's via text

04/30/10- All 4 hard copies NOA

05/04/2010-All files touched!

05/24/10- Recieved Biometrics appointment 06/16/2010

05/24/10- Walkin Biometrics-DONE!

05/24/10- Expedite EAD request through USCIS

05/25/10-I485 & I765 touched :)

05/25/10- Email from CRIS requesting extra documents for expedite to be faxed

05/25/10- Faxed evidence, including support letter from congressman (28 pages)

05/26/10- Email from CRIS thy recieved and are reviewing expedite evidence

05/26/10- @8:15pm- email that EAD card production ordered!!! AP also approved today! Yay!

05/27/10 I765 & I131 touched!

06/01/10- Recieved our Advance Parole...but where's our EAD card!!!

06/04/10-EAD sent in the mail!!

06/10/2010- AOS Interview letter recieved!! wow! 7/14/2010-oops! hehe

07/14/2010- AOS interview- Approved (less than 15 minutes)

url=http://daisypath.com]aKMem7.png[/url]

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Wow, I don't know if it's a language barrier or what, but I didn't say it's stupid to work illegally. Please carefully re-read all my posts and find where I make such an assertion. I DARE you to find it.

While we're talking about reading all my posts, I find it funny that Vanessa NOW suddenly remembers (out of interest, lol) my previous posts, just to point out a fault of mine (namely, the 18k poverty line and my assumption it was 14k), but completely misses my mention that my wife works legally over multiple posts. Why is #1 on your list of the "ONLY" things you can think of this very contradiction? lol

This is why she is more insulting than helpful. Please notice how, while all her "helpful" lists of possibilities represented incompetence or an inability to read directions on my part, the actual "possiblity" (which Vanessa failed to miss) was a more obvious (and less insulting) poor phrasing on my part. The correct answer was that of a clarification, not even something that crossed her mind!

And, wow, just wow, I helped you MP0009, and this is how you thank me? =( I'm seeking useful, informative help, the same type of help I gave you. Notice how, when I presented you with the address of the Manhattan office, I didn't say, "No, your office is wrong. It's a fault on your part for not going in at the right time, or possibly you didn't say the right things, or you didn't dress appropriately, or you were rude, or you don't know how to talk to people, yada yada." Rather, I merely gave you stuff that actually helped you, not insulted you. I felt like I was obligated to the same type of respect.

I need help, and wished this would be the place to get it. Instead, there's comments which essentially say, "Did you forget to read/unable to read? Did you forget to write/not know how to write? Did you know illegal work is illegal?" These are not the types of issues I think ANYONE looks to address here (please show me otherwise, lol). Rather, miscalculations, something not mentioned, additional factors, nuances not verbally-stated but implied, or briefly mentioned in a supplementary document: these are the types of aid I was looking for. I'm validated in the confirmation by Nartaki (thanks). I'm not going to run here and ask about a coffee stain on my apper.

I'm really surprised how everyone turned on me just because I sought help and didn't appreciate the lack of constructive help. If you look at the underlying "possibilities" of Vanessa's list, none of them are of a "not an error on your part" nature.

I can make a much bigger list of errors people could make ad nauseum, but that's not useful. That doesn't mean I'm going to come here and actually take the effort to post about how I can't figure out I misspelled my wife's name, or that I checked the wrong box, or that I dropped a form while mailing it, or whiteout fell on the sheet of paper, etc. No, I wouldn't be posting if these were the issues, and I would assume (i.e., RESPECT) my fellow poster and believe that these are factors they have already ruled out and something more critical is missed or faulty.

I'm sorry I don't want to hear the possibility that my dog ate my I-864, and I see now that I'm no longer welcome here. I claim no perfection on my part, but I did expect help and respect from everyone else. I guess it was too much to ask.

I'm really sorry.

Ok this is truly tilting at windmills (Don Quixote)

Ridiculous, the point is don't insult people unnecessarily just because you are not satisfied/dont like their response ie:

"I'm sick of people saying my wife (who, really, is more intelligent than you ever will be) is working illegally. She works at one of the most prestigious medical schools in the country, and graduated from Harvard. So shut the hell up. "

So if you expect respect, then respect others! Don't tell anyone to shut up when you are asking them for help.

There was no point of writhing such things!

So STOP turning things around and making yourself the victim!

Good Luck

Edited by MP0009

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Ok this is truly tilting at windmills (Don Quixote)

Ridiculous, the point is don't insult people unnecessarily just because you are not satisfied/dont like their response ie:

"I'm sick of people saying my wife (who, really, is more intelligent than you ever will be) is working illegally. She works at one of the most prestigious medical schools in the country, and graduated from Harvard. So shut the hell up. "

So if you expect respect, then respect others! Don't tell anyone to shut up when you are asking them for help.

There was no point of writhing such things!

So STOP turning things around and making yourself the victim!

Good Luck

Very well said there...

6y2gm4.pngE1nrm4.png

01/06/10 - Got Married

AOS from F-1 visa (2 months 2 1/2 weeks or 82 days)

04/14/10 - Sent AOS Package

04/26/10 - Hardcopy NOAs Received

05/16/10 - Biometrics letter

05/19/12 - Successful Walk-in Biometrics in Dover DE

07/07/10 - Interview Appointment in Philly- July 7 @ 11:05 am APPROVED

07/19/10 - 2 YEAR Green Card received

Removal of Conditions (9 months 1 1/2 weeks or 285 days)

04/08/12 - Eligibility date

04/19/12 - Sent ROC Package

04/26/12 - Hardcopy NOAs Received

05/17/10 - Biometrics letter

05/24/12 - Successful Walk-in Biometrics in Dover DE

01/25/13 - APPROVED- ROC card production ordered

02/05/13 - 10 YEAR Green Card received

Naturalization (5 months 2 days or 155 days)

04/15/13 - Eligibility date

06/07/13 - Sent Package

06/20/13 - Hardcopy NOAs Received

06/27/12 - Successful Walk-in Biometrics in Dover DE

07/05/13 - Interview letter sent/In-line notification

08/14/13 - Interview scheduled in Philly @ 1:30 pm APPROVED

11/07/13 - Oath Ceremony

Timeline

Got finally my interview letter :dance:

:thumbs::dance::dance:

headbonk.gif

Got an email from USCIS today! Apparently they touched my I485 today and ... send out a RFE!!!!!dead.gif

I honestly don't know if i should be anxious or just happy that they remembered me in the process....blink.gif

soon it's going to be a month, and I'm still waiting for the biometrics letter....cray5ol.gif

Sorry to hear about it... Do u know what it could be?

6y2gm4.pngE1nrm4.png

01/06/10 - Got Married

06/07/13 - Sent Package

11/07/13 - Oath Ceremony

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: France
Timeline

Sorry to hear about it... Do u know what it could be?

Honneslty i don't...

The only thing I can think of, is that the first time i came to the US last year, I had an F-1 visa because i was taking classes back then.

I assumed my visa would be void if not associated with class time here in the us, so I came back in a regular tourist visa (each time i told the custom agent that i wasn't here for class, but for touring.)

As i join a copy of my F-1 visa, they are probably confused now on what status exactly i'm ajusting from... honestly it's the only reason i can think of... But wait and see what's written in the RFE.

I'm tired of speculating on USCIS timelines, reasons and processes. It will be ok eventually. As soon as I receive my letter, i'll fix the problem... and go back to waiting line wacko.gif

Luckily, I have a wedding ceremony and my family's visit to plan, so I'm busy enought to not go crazy with all that waiting.

Thanks for asking Bessangel!rose.gif

[center][font="Franklin Gothic Medium"][size="3"][i]<3 Nath & Dave <3[/i][/size][/font][/center][center][font="Franklin Gothic Medium"][i][size="2"]02/21/2010[/size][/i][/font][/center][left][b]AOS Timeline:[/b][/left][left]04/26/2010 - package received...again (day 1)[/left][left]07/23/2010 - Scheduled Interview appointment, 10:35 AM (day 98) [color="#FF0000"][b]Approved!!![/b][/color][/left][left]
[/left][left][b]ROC Timeline:[/b][/left][left]4/23/2012: Window opens[/left][left]5/02/2012: I-751 Sent (received on 5/03) [/left][left]5/11/2012: Check Cashed! $_$[/left][left]5/15/2012: NOA 1 in the mail (dated 5/03 as well)[/left][left]5/19/2012: Biometric Appointment letter in the mail[/left][left]6/06/2012: 10am - Biometric Appointment in Santa Ana, CA[/left][left]11/23/2012:[color="#ff0000"] [b]case approved[/b][/color], card production ordered[/left][left]11/26/2012: card mailed[/left][left]
[/left]

Timeline

Honneslty i don't...

The only thing I can think of, is that the first time i came to the US last year, I had an F-1 visa because i was taking classes back then.

I assumed my visa would be void if not associated with class time here in the us, so I came back in a regular tourist visa (each time i told the custom agent that i wasn't here for class, but for touring.)

As i join a copy of my F-1 visa, they are probably confused now on what status exactly i'm ajusting from... honestly it's the only reason i can think of... But wait and see what's written in the RFE.

I'm tired of speculating on USCIS timelines, reasons and processes. It will be ok eventually. As soon as I receive my letter, i'll fix the problem... and go back to waiting line wacko.gif

Luckily, I have a wedding ceremony and my family's visit to plan, so I'm busy enought to not go crazy with all that waiting.

Thanks for asking Bessangel!rose.gif

Im glad u are takin it in good stride and remainin positive... All the best and keep us posted :thumbs:

6y2gm4.pngE1nrm4.png

01/06/10 - Got Married

06/07/13 - Sent Package

11/07/13 - Oath Ceremony

We are still waiting for our biometrics too! :bonk: We are getting inpatient to say the least!! sigh.....Im sure it'll come soon though! At least I have this forum to wait with! Congrats to all who have their interview! Thats the best!

I'm there with you Ama&yaw.

Still waiting for my biometric letter.http://www.visajourney.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/crying.gif I also have had last update on 5/4. Looks like we have same IO who've got sick or what. http://www.visajourney.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/wink.gif

I am ready to call them on 25th. That is the received date on my 1st NOA.

I wanted to ask others who've got their biometric letter already. BTW did any of you save the envelope or just know where was it send from? I'm wondering who is issuing the 2nd NOA and who makes the call when. Is it your local USCIS office or NBC. Is there really that many people in line for biometric in Denver or did they do something with my case in Lee Summit?!http://www.visajourney.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/sad.gif

Thank's and as always good luck to everyone. http://www.visajourney.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/yes.gif

04/22/10 AOS sent

04/25/10 AOS received in Chicago Lockbox

04/29/10 USCIS e-mail notification of acceptance

04/30/10 check cashed

04/30/10 can sign in to see the updates on my case

05/03/10 NOA1 received

05/04/10 I-485 touched

05/24/10 Biometrics letter received (dated 5/20, mailed 5/21)

05/26/10 Walk-in biometrics done

05/26/10 I-485 touched

05/27/05 another touch

06/17/10 Original biometrics app.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Scotland
Timeline

I see a lot of us done with biometrics. I'm still waiting for my letter. Actually I don't really wait anymore and tired of waiting so passionately. :P Can't wait to go see my family with my husband! :luv:(L)

P.S.

Sponge definitely crossed the line! Such a rude person! No class at all!

Vanessa&Tony is always posting such detailed and informative answers. You should be thankful that she took her time to help you understand your problem.

I haven't had my biometrics done yet, but I suppose I did have an RFE so that has delayed it slightly :bonk:

luv9.jpgAuLpm8.png

03/17/10 - Sent I-130 petition by express mail

03/22/10 - I-130 petition received in Chicago

03/26/10 - Check for $355 cashed

04/04/10 - I-130 NOA received (dated 03/30/10)

04/05/10 - Change of address letter sent

04/16/10 - Civil Surgeon appointment

04/19/10 - Sent I-484, I-765 applications by express mail

04/21/10 - I-484, I-765 applications received in Chicago

04/27/10 - Email confirmation from USCIS confirming receipt of I-485, I-765 applications

04/29/10 - Check for $1010 cashed

04/30/10 - I-485 touched

05/01/10 - I-485 & I-765 NOAs received (both dated 04/27/10)

05/04/10 - I-130 petition touched

05/06/10 - RFE received for I-864 (dated 04/30/10)

05/11/10 - INFOPASS scheduled for 10.30am

05/12/10 - RFE documentation sent by priority mail

05/19/10 - RFE received by USCIS and I-485 touched

06/05/10 - RFE received for I-130 (dated 06/01/10)

06/05/10 - Biometric appointment letter received (dated 06/01/10)

06/07/10 - RFE documentation sent by priority mail

06/14/10 - RFE received by USCIS and I-130 touched

06/16/10 - Biometric appointment (1.00pm)

06/18/10 - Online status for I-485 and I-765 says that denial letter have been sent??? (dated 06/01/10)

07/03/10 - I-130 petition approved and letter received (dated 06/29/10)

07/20/10 - Denial letter for I-485 & I-765 received (dated 07/16/10)

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Yaaaaay I just got my interview appointment letter today.(Alhamdulellah) :dance:

It will be on June 30th!!! 5 weeks in advance, obviously respect our work schedules LOL.. :):)

Adjusting from J1 visa:

03/29/2010: got married.

04/10/2010: sent AOS package( I-130, I-485 & ...)

04/12/2010: Package received at Chicago lockbox.(Day1)

04/16/2010: check cashed.(Day4)

04/16/2010: all forms touched(Day4)

04/20/2010: 3 NOAs received.(Day8)

04/28/2010: Received 2 letters for Biometrics Appointment to be on 5/21/2010 !!! Too far away.

05/03/2010: I-130 updated.

05/06/2010: walked in and did my biometrics.(Day24)

05/07/2010: I-485, I-765 updated.

05/21/2010: original biometrics appointment.

05/24/2010: received interview letter.(Day42)

06/08/2010: I-485 was touched.

06/21/2010: EAD card production.(Day69)

06/23/2010: I-130 & I-485 are touched.

06/25/2010: EAD card production ordered AGAIAN!!!!

06/30/2010: Interview day(Day78)APPROOOOVED(Alhamdulellah):)

06/30/2010: Approval notice sent for EAD card :)

06/30/2010: GC production ordered. yaaaay :)

07/02/2010: received my EAD card Alhamdulellah again and again :)

07/07/2010: Welcome letter ; approval of my I-485

07/08/2010: Letter stating approval of the I-130

07/17/2010: I received my GREEN CARD.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Senegal
Timeline

Yaaaaay I just got my interview appointment letter today.(Alhamdulellah) :dance:

It will be on June 30th!!! 5 weeks in advance, obviously respect our work schedules LOL.. :):)

wooooooooooooooooooooow mashallah dats bou 6weeks process

inshallah i hope the same for me, but i had an rfe

APRIL 19/10 - aos package sent

april 21/10- package received day 1

april 26/10- NOA S sent 5dys

april30/10- NOA S hardcopies received 9 dys

may 10th/10- got RFE ahhhhhhhhhh 19 dys

may 12th/10- sent evidence 21 days

may 17th/10-received 26 dys

may19th/10- I-485 touched 28 dys

may 24/10- got biometrics letter for june/17th 33 days

may 25/10- biometrics WALK IN done 34days

may26/10- i-131 touched 35 dys

june 7/10- 2nd RFE AHHHHHHHHHHHH 46dys

june 10-RFE response sent bck 49 dys

june 15- RFE RECEIVED 54 dys

june 16- EAD CARD PRODUCTION ORDERED 55 dys

june 17/10- actual biometrics 56 dys

june 17- i131/ i130 touched

june 18-i485 touched 57 dys

june 22nd-AP RECEIVED N APPROVED!!!/765 touched 61 dys

june 24- 765 touched...again..?? 63 dys

june 25- INTERVIEW LETTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTER! 64 dys

july 29th- INTERVIEW DAY at 14h30 san antonio tx DAY 99 AKA 3mnths 8 days approooooooovedddddddddddddd

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Ghana
Timeline

We recieved our biometrics today! yes! God is good. We were getting a little inpatient but it came! :):dance:

Has anyone taken their biometrics in San Marcos, CA? Its a long shot since I havent seen many from San Diego in this group.... There is no phone number so we dont know if they take walk ins? Should we just show up?

Thanks in advance!

03/2010- Got married!

04/22/2010- Filed AOS, I-130, EAD and AP

04/29/2010- Recieved NOA's via text

04/30/10- All 4 hard copies NOA

05/04/2010-All files touched!

05/24/10- Recieved Biometrics appointment 06/16/2010

05/24/10- Walkin Biometrics-DONE!

05/24/10- Expedite EAD request through USCIS

05/25/10-I485 & I765 touched :)

05/25/10- Email from CRIS requesting extra documents for expedite to be faxed

05/25/10- Faxed evidence, including support letter from congressman (28 pages)

05/26/10- Email from CRIS thy recieved and are reviewing expedite evidence

05/26/10- @8:15pm- email that EAD card production ordered!!! AP also approved today! Yay!

05/27/10 I765 & I131 touched!

06/01/10- Recieved our Advance Parole...but where's our EAD card!!!

06/04/10-EAD sent in the mail!!

06/10/2010- AOS Interview letter recieved!! wow! 7/14/2010-oops! hehe

07/14/2010- AOS interview- Approved (less than 15 minutes)

url=http://daisypath.com]aKMem7.png[/url]

mashallah!! :thumbs: Congratulations and good luck on the interview. Did you receive any update prior to receiving the interview letter in the mail?

Adjusting from F-1

02/19/2010- Wedding day

04/01/2010- Packet sent (I-485,I-130,I-765) to Chicago Lockbox

04/07/2010- NOA notification by e-mail

04/12/2010- NOA hardcopies received

04/25/2010- Appointment notice for Biometrics received (appointment date 05/17/2010)

04/27/2010- RFE for petitionner's Birth Certificate

04/30/2010- RFE response sent to NBC

05/05/2010- Successful walk-in, Biometrics done

05/05/2010- E-mail confirmation of RFE's acceptance

05/06/2010- I-485, I-765 updated

05/10/2010- I-485 updated

05/27/2010- Interview appointment letter received by mail

06/23/2010- EAD production ordered

06/30/2010- Interview appointment at 10:30AM

06/30/2010- AOS aprroved at 10:45AM

Great!!

So glad that at least, most of us are slowly moving to the end.

Tibet.gifSouth_Korea.gif

AOS timeline

04/02/2010: AOS sent (I-130, I-485, I-765)

04/05/2010: delivered (day3)

04/12/2010: checks cashed (day10)

04/15/1020: 3 NOAs received (day13)

04/17/2010: biometrics notice(for I-485 & I-765) received (day15)

04/19/2010: walk-in biometrics done, I-485 & I-765 updated (day17)

04/20/2010: I-485 & I-765 updated (day 18)

04/27/2010: I-130 & I-765 updated (day 25)

05/11/2010: actual biometrics appointment day (day39)

05/12/2010: interview letter received, notice date on 05/07/10 (day40)

06/16/2010: interview day - APPROVED!!! (day75)

06/16/2010: I-765 updated, EAD & green card production ordered (day75)

06/17/2010: I-130, I-485, I-765 updated (day76)

06/21/2010: welcome letter & i-130 approval notice (day 80)

06/28/2010: EAD card received (day 87)

06/29/2010: applied SSN (day 88)

Yeyy!! Good for you! April filers is moviiinn'! :star:

We recieved our biometrics today! yes! God is good. We were getting a little inpatient but it came! :):dance:

Has anyone taken their biometrics in San Marcos, CA? Its a long shot since I havent seen many from San Diego in this group.... There is no phone number so we dont know if they take walk ins? Should we just show up?

Thanks in advance!

Yup. Just show up. the worst thing can happen is they let you return on your scheduled appointment day. Never hurts to try. Indeed God is good! ;)

ROC

04/27/2012 Sent ROC package to CSC

04/30/2012 Delivery Confirmed USPS

05/12/2012 NOA1 Received. Receipt Date 04/30/2012

07/05/2012 Biometrics Received

11/21/2012 ROC Approved (Thank you Lord!)

12/01/2012 Green Card Received

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.