political test

110 posts in this topic

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
Here's a more definitive test from the UK.

enParties.gif

brilliant idea, put in a test from the uk that most of us won't understand :thumbs:

what's new labour anyways? the start of contractions?

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Other Country: India
Timeline
Steven,

6 pages? This wasn't meant for an American audience, was it? :P

No matter. I will take it. Bored @ work with lots to do.

I'm also taking it at the moment...even though a couple questions have stumped me so far... :unsure::D

Married since 9-18-04(All K1 visa & GC details in timeline.)

Ishu tum he mere Prabhu:::Jesus you are my Lord

ACCORDING TO YOUR ANSWERS,

The political description that

fits you best is...

LIBERTARIAN

LIBERTARIANS support maximum liberty in both personal and

economic matters. They advocate a much smaller government; one

that is limited to protecting individuals from coercion and violence.

Libertarians tend to embrace individual responsibility, oppose

government bureaucracy and taxes, promote private charity, tolerate

diverse lifestyles, support the free market, and defend civil liberties.

The RED DOT on the Chart shows where you fit on the political map.

Your PERSONAL issues Score is 100%.

Your ECONOMIC issues Score is 70%.

That was kinda very very limited though.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Hmmmm........

21kfbyh.png

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

now to make my day complete - if erekose would take this and be placed as a conservative :lol:

Centrist :D

no way! what's this world coming to? incanada a libertarian and erekose a centrist :blink:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Timeline

Err...are they serious about some of these questions??

"I'd always support my country, whether it was right or wrong." (how stupid would you have to be to answer "agree" to that?)

"If economic globalisation is inevitable, it should primarily serve humanity rather than the interests of trans-national corporations." (no no, I HATE serving humanity! STRONGLY disagree with helping humanity!)

"Our race has many superior qualities, compared with other races." (#######? W - T - F???)

"The enemy of my enemy is my friend." (good grief! You hate who I hate, let's be bosom buddies!)

"It is regrettable that many personal fortunes are made by people who simply manipulate money and contribute nothing to their society." (no, I actually quite enjoy people who make money by MANIPULATING money)

I can't read anymore, I'm feeling too nauseous.

24vs7qp.jpg

21ch82r.gif

"In our attempt to make everybody happy, we make nobody happy. And we lose elections." - Democratic activist Janice Griffin

Most people in the US have libertarian leanings. That's the point of the test.

The 'stay out of my business' party.

"The fact that we are here today to debate raising America’s debt limit is a sign of leadership failure. It is a sign that the U.S. Government can’t pay its own bills. It is a sign that we now depend on ongoing financial assistance from foreign countries to finance our Government’s reckless fiscal policies."

Senator Barack Obama
Senate Floor Speech on Public Debt
March 16, 2006

barack-cowboy-hat.jpg
90f.JPG

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

Err...are they serious about some of these questions??

"I'd always support my country, whether it was right or wrong." (how stupid would you have to be to answer "agree" to that?)

"If economic globalisation is inevitable, it should primarily serve humanity rather than the interests of trans-national corporations." (no no, I HATE serving humanity! STRONGLY disagree with helping humanity!)

"Our race has many superior qualities, compared with other races." (#######? W - T - F???)

"The enemy of my enemy is my friend." (good grief! You hate who I hate, let's be bosom buddies!)

"It is regrettable that many personal fortunes are made by people who simply manipulate money and contribute nothing to their society." (no, I actually quite enjoy people who make money by MANIPULATING money)

I can't read anymore, I'm feeling too nauseous.

...just take it. ;)

Firstly, though, a few words about popular political terms.

Once you accept that left and right are merely measures of economic position, the "extreme right" refers to extremely liberal economics that may be practised by social authoritarians or social libertarians.

Similarly, the "extreme left" identifies a strong degree of state economic control, which may also be accompanied by liberal or authoritarian social policies.

In the United States, the voices of dissent over unfettered market forces (ie extreme right economics) are heard from social authoritarians like Pat Buchanan as well as social liberals like Ralph Nader.

Steven's Test:

The Political Compass

Economic Left/Right: -2.63

Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -6.87

(But damn, I have to agree with Marissa, some of those questions made me go :boggle: )

Edited by RaspberrySwirl