Ban Hammer

political test

110 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Russia
Timeline

Have you tried rereading your typing before you post?

Hmmmmmmmm NO.

It might help if you do, since you are so determined to keep this up.

Keep What Up???

Hmmmm

Posting ;)

Not intentionally. I didnt dig it from the grave

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:blink:

I have no idea what he's talking about. Not only on a different page, he's on a different book in a completely different library.

In double dutch at that!!! I have not the foggiest what he means and am glad to know I am not the only one :unsure:

Paul and I met on the Bazaar on the 14th January (he joined my progressive rock forum that day)

July 3rd he flew to England to meet me

We fell in love while he drove all over the place coz I cannot read maps (we were supposed to go to Ingleton - but touched Darlington 4 times, Pierce Bridge 6 times, Scotch Corner twice and Bernard Castle twice and we never did make it to Ingleton)

It has been so long and so much has happened in between...

Arrived in Houston on October 29th 2006

Married 17th November 2006

Lost my father 8th January 2007 (all dates are a blur after this)

Conditional Green Card dated 24th October 2007

I-751 posted on 6th August 2009

Received on 7th August 2009 in VT

Melo's Prog Bazaar

CTTE

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Russia
Timeline

:blink:

I have no idea what he's talking about. Not only on a different page, he's on a different book in a completely different library.

In double dutch at that!!! I have not the foggiest what he means and am glad to know I am not the only one :unsure:

Ok I will explain to the best of my abilities.

I was accused that i decided to keep this post up for some reason.

It might help if you do, since you are so determined to keep this [posting] up.

Post is old, and the original discussion ended in Aug 1. Then Someone replied and put it back again. Just happend that i am posting here. Not that I have intentions to keep it up.

Thats what i meant when I said - i didnt dig it from the grave. I didnt initiate a new discussion. I dont care.

Well If still unclear - Just forget, Nothing important