Ban Hammer

political test

110 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Canada
Timeline

Strangely enough, I got this.

Probably because I answered "yes" to all "personal" questions.

Wow... I am sorry for you..

Well it is not cancer, but not good too.

Well What you have to do now:

1.Put a rainbow flag on your indow (oops...spelling error...minus 2 pts)

Rainbows are lovely, a creation of nature, and a sign of peace.

2.COEXIST sticker on your car. Upgrade to Prius asap.

Coexist...sounds good to me. Prius? Makes good gas sense to me.

3. Add then stickers: Bush lied", " I Think", "Is it 2008 yet".

Speaks for itself. :)

4. No more regular food - Organic only.

Ah, you must be one of "those" that love genetically altered food. That explains a lot.

5. Give a quarter to black dude on the corner and feel for 30 minutes after that "I DID something good today, I paid my dues".

Actually doing something kind for someone...a novel thought in this society. Imagine that!

6. Think 30 minutes a day on Topics "How can I help women and minorities". "Palestine". "I am good".

Yes, those are definitely great topics. That goes along with coexisting. But wait...your dictionary doesn't have that meaning in it. Is that the Redneck Dictionary by chance?

7. Have a "conspiracy theroies" sundays with friends.

And what do YOU do with YOUR sundays? Have "judgmental attitude" sundays with friends?

8. Dress like that dude on the corner.

I don't dress like that "dude" on the corner...I can't afford to.

9. Indulge in feelings of White guilt

Aw...you shouldn't beat yourself up so bad. You can change...I'm sure of it! ;)

Edited by KarenCee

Teaching is the essential profession...the one that makes ALL other professions possible - David Haselkorn

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Peru
Timeline
How People Have Scored

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Centrist 33.10 %

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Right (Conservative) 8.65 %

Libertarian 32.79 %

Left (Liberal) 17.54 %

Statist (Big Government) 7.91 %

So how is it that 66% of the people in the middle ground are being manipulated by the Left, Statist, Right?

Edited by Artegal

squsquard20060929_-8_HJ%20is.png

dev216brs__.png

In accordance with Georgia law, "The Georgia Security and Immigration Compliance Act," I am required to display the following in any and all languages that I may give immigration related advise:

'I AM NOT AN ATTORNEY LICENSED TO PRACTICE LAW AND MAY NOT GIVE LEGAL ADVICE OR ACCEPT FEES FOR LEGAL ADVICE.'

"NO SOY ABOGADO LICENCIADO PRACTICAR LEY Y NO PUEDO DOY ASESORAMIENTO JURÍDICO O ACEPTO LOS HONORARIOS PARA El ASESORAMIENTO JURÍDICO."

hillarymug-tn.jpghillarypin-rwbt.jpgballoons-tn.jpg

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Russia
Timeline

Ah, you must be one of "those" that love genetically altered food. That explains a lot.

5. Give a quarter to black dude on the corner and feel for 30 minutes after that "I DID something good today, I paid my dues".

Actually doing something kind for someone...a novel thought in this society. Imagine that!

6. Think 30 minutes a day on Topics "How can I help women and minorities". "Palestine". "I am good".

Yes, those are definitely great topics. That goes along with coexisting. But wait...your dictionary doesn't have that meaning in it. Is that the Redneck Dictionary by chance?

And what do YOU do with YOUR sundays? Have "judgmental attitude" sundays with friends?

Well, yes, i named few signs of liberalism. The fact that you find them appealing is no surprise for me. Why are you so defensive???.

Little stuff:

indow/window - Typo, not a spelling error.

And wow you cannot afford to dress like a homeless???.. (Hint Dude from #8 is a dude from#5.)

Wow, Then you are poor.

Timeline

Well, yes, i named few signs of liberalism. The fact that you find them appealing is no surprise for me. Why are you so defensive???.

Little stuff:

indow/window - Typo, not a spelling error.

And wow you cannot afford to dress like a homeless???.. (Hint Dude from #8 is a dude from#5.)

Wow, Then you are poor.

*laughs softly*

When you fix your spelling and grammar it might actually be fun to continue to spar with you. Although it IS hard to have a battle of wits with an unarmed person...so maybe you should just call it a day, eh?

I know you can do better than this. Then again....

;)

Ah...I wondered when you would show up. Are you the brigade? Yes, I CAN do better than this...thanks for recognizing it.

Gonna spend today with your new found conservative friend T2N? I'm sure both of you will be in fine company. :)

Teaching is the essential profession...the one that makes ALL other professions possible - David Haselkorn

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
I am coservative...

I Dont need no test to prove it.

Teka it or leave it.....

Did you miss the part where this is a game?

No to mention that the broad spectrum of political thought might just have a different definition of what a "coservative" is than you do.

But of course, you don't need to know that because you apparently think that a "liberal" is someone who puts a rainbow sticker in their car. :lol:

Timeline
When you fix your spelling and grammar it might actually be fun to continue to spar with you.

Wow couple types confused you profoundly. indow/window was a riddle of the year. Well, Look on this as a good excercise for you brain.

Although it IS hard to have a battle of wits with an unarmed person...so maybe you should just call it a day, eh?

Wow is it from your book of "witty replies used in 70's" or something???..

Ah...I wondered when you would show up. Are you the brigade? Yes, I CAN do better than this...thanks for recognizing it.

We all recognize that you can. We all failed to understand though, if you can, why dont you do better then that. What stopssssssss you????

Timeline

When you fix your spelling and grammar it might actually be fun to continue to spar with you.

Wow couple types confused you profoundly. indow/window was a riddle of the year. Well, Look on this as a good excercise for you brain. :blink:Not sure what this meant, but...ok.

Although it IS hard to have a battle of wits with an unarmed person...so maybe you should just call it a day, eh?

Wow is it from your book of "witty replies used in 70's" or something??? :blink:Um....yeah

We all recognize that you can. We all failed to understand though, if you can, why dont you do better then that. What stopssssssss you????

It's so hard to understand some of your posts since the sentences don't quite make sense. Have you tried rereading your typing before you post? This is like reading some of the sentences my third graders write sometimes...at least they are teachable.

Edited by KarenCee

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

anyone got a decoder ring for type2's posts? :unsure:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Timeline

Thank you Charles! Finally, I am not the only one that sees this! :thumbs:

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Thank you Charles! Finally, I am not the only one that sees this! :thumbs:

i've been able to work my way thru most of it, but that last one has me stumped :blink:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Timeline

Have you tried rereading your typing before you post?

Hmmmmmmmm NO.

It might help if you do, since you are so determined to keep this up.

Timeline

Have you tried rereading your typing before you post?

Hmmmmmmmm NO.

It might help if you do, since you are so determined to keep this up.

Keep What Up???

Hmmmm