samir_shannon

what is the dumbest thing you have ever done while drunk?

105 posts in this topic

Have never had so much to drink as to have been drunk...

Never understood the point of that, actually.

i'm sorry.

I'm sorry too.

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...st&p=238165

Bet THAT was fun. Woo hoo.

*claps* :lol::lol: that was funny!!!

Hes_a_kinky_bitch_by_kreepykatisevi.gif

line_bar_12d.gifline_bar_12d.gif

Music___Lennon___Imagine_by_jjjean6.png

Faith: not wanting to know what is true.~Nietzsche~

“The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is.”

~Winston Churchill~

text___just_be_animated_colour_by_j.gif

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Ireland
Timeline

the most recent :whistle:

fell down the stairs and broke my freaking collarbone-sad thing is...............I wasn't even that drunk, at least I don't think I was :innocent:

OUCH!!!!!!

Hopefull someone doesn't come along here and rub your injury in your face!

I am sure someone will ;)

Ni neart go cur le cheile

"Togetherness is Strength"

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Bahamas
Timeline

sigh... drinking and dialing... drunk.gif

dog.gif

Adjustment of Status

July 1 2006 - Sent EAD & AOS packet

Sept 19 2006 - EAD APPROVED

Sept 22 2006 - AOS APPROVED

Sept 23 2006 - EAD card arrived

Sept 29 2006 - GC arrived!!!

Removal of Conditions

Jul 9 2008 - Filed @ VSC

Feb 25 2009 - Transferred to CSC

June 20 2009 - Card production ordered

NATURALIZATION

Aug 24 2009 - Mailed N-400 priority mail

Aug 26 2009 - rec'd at TX Lockbox

Aug 27 2009 - NOA1 (rec'd 8/31)

Aug 28 2009 - check cashed

Sept 4 2009 - biometrics notice [rec'd Sept 9]

Sept 25 2009 - Biometrics

Oct 17 2009 - Email about file transfer for interview

Oct 21 2009 - Interview Letter Rec'd

Dec 8 2009 - Interview - PASSED!!!!!!

Dec 19 2009 - Oath Letter rec'd

Jan 14 2010 - OATH CEREMONY!!!!

Jan 15 2010 - Passport app.

Jan 21 2010 - Nat. cert. returned

Jan 22 2010 - Passport rec'd

Filed: Country: England
Timeline

Well.......... too many stupid things years ago :blush::whistle: , but I kinda have to agree with Jen that now I just don't find it appealing to be so drunk that I can't remember how I've embarassed myself, or worse not be quite drunk enough that I DO remember how I've embarassed myself. To me now, liquor is an occasional enjoyment and because I just hardly drink at all anymore, my tolerance is WAAAAAAAAY low, so I have very little before I feel a buzz and say...ok, that's enough..lol. And I don't understand the point of carrying it so far that one gets sick... :wacko:

Co-Founder of VJ Fluffy Kitty Posse -

31 Dec 2003 MARRIED
26 Jan 2004 Filed I130; 23 May 2005 Received Visa
30 Jun 2005 Arrived at Chicago POE
02 Apr 2007 Filed I751; 22 May 2008 Received 10-yr green card
14 Jul 2012 Citizenship Oath Ceremony

Filed: Timeline

Have never had so much to drink as to have been drunk...

Never understood the point of that, actually.

i'm sorry.

I'm sorry too.

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...st&p=238165

Bet THAT was fun. Woo hoo.

*claps* :lol::lol: that was funny!!!

Hes_a_kinky_bitch_by_kreepykatisevi.gif

Wow Mon, are you serious or was that sarcasm?

Edited by LisaD

i was serious ... i thought that was funny.

mrs whiz posted about losing her engagement ring after a night of drinking and then posted that she was sorry jen hadn't drank herself to a point of doing something that she may not have normally done sober.

people need to be careful what they post as it may come back to bite them in the a$$ at some point! good for jen for sticking up for herself! :thumbs:

“The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is.”

~Winston Churchill~

mrs whiz posted about losing her engagement ring after a night of drinking and then posted that she was sorry jen hadn't drank herself to a point of doing something that she may not have normally done sober.

people need to be careful what they post as it may come back to bite them in the a$$ at some point! good for jen for sticking up for herself! :thumbs:

All she said was 'i'm sorry'...and if you think throwing something like that is called for...well then I dunno what to say. Rubbing the loss of a ring that has such sentimental value in someone's face???? Wow.

I think it's meanspitied, low, uncalled for, and childish. Mrs Whizz didn't say 'hahahah you don't drink, you're a loser, blah blah blah' (saying this for argument's sake) all she said was 'I'm sorry'. That could actually have been taken many different ways...There was nothing to stick up TO or FOR....Jen doesn't get drunk...that's great...you go girl! But others do and it's not anyone's job to tell anyone how to live.....and no need at all to act like that.

All she said was 'i'm sorry'...and if you think throwing something like that is called for...well then I dunno what to say. Rubbing the loss of a ring that has such sentimental value in someone's face???? Wow.

I think it's meanspitied, low, uncalled for, and childish. Mrs Whizz didn't say 'hahahah you don't drink, you're a loser, blah blah blah' (saying this for argument's sake) all she said was 'I'm sorry'. That could actually have been taken many different ways...There was nothing to stick up TO or FOR....Jen doesn't get drunk...that's great...you go girl! But others do and it's not anyone's job to tell anyone how to live.....and no need at all to act like that.

but isn't saying: "it's not anyone's job to tell anyone how to live.....and no need at all to act like that." telling jen how to live?

again ... it's a forum board and vitally important that you make yourself and your statements clear ... if you don't want to be called on them.

that's all ... no biggie! :D

~Winston Churchill~

but isn't saying: "it's not anyone's job to tell anyone how to live.....and no need at all to act like that." telling jen how to live?

again ... it's a forum board and vitally important that you make yourself and your statements clear ... if you don't want to be called on them.

that's all ... no biggie! :D

well we can argue semantics, but why bother? my point was lost on you...It's a very harsh response to Mrs Whizz....making light of losing an engagement ring? That's harsh and callous...dunno why I'm suprised you think it's funny

We're all here cos we're in love...thought something like losing an engagement ring wouldn't be exploited to make a point cos every single one of us would sympathise with losing summat that special.

Eh, I give ppl too much credit, that's my problem! :yes: Don't worry, it won't happen again! :no::no::no:

Edited by LisaD

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Australia
Timeline

it would be one thing if she were critisizing people for not drinking...which she was not...

I have to say I'm with Lisa on this one.

Also this is just a thread to post about stupid antics...it's not like WHIZ was denying she drank or ever did stupid things!! I don't get it....Why the mean comments here?

Finally finished with immigration in 2012!

familyxmas-1-1.jpg

Filed: Country: Netherlands
Timeline

I read this entire thing, and I really didn't see what JenT had to "defend" here. No one was belittling her for not getting drunk.

My other thought --if you are going to call people on their statements-it's equally important to be accurate and clear with what you are actually calling them on...Mrs Whizz didn't actually say she lost the ring BECAUSE she was drunk...but again it's semantics...

Either way the laughing because she lost her ring is mean if you ask me.

Edited by tmma

Liefde is een bloem zo teer dat hij knakt bij de minste aanraking en zo sterk dat niets zijn groei in de weg staat

event.png

IK HOU VAN JOU, MARK

.png

Take a large, almost round, rotating sphere about 8000 miles in diameter, surround it with a murky, viscous atmosphere of gases mixed with water vapor, tilt its axis so it wobbles back and forth with respect to a source of heat and light, freeze it at both ends and roast it in the middle, cover most of its surface with liquid that constantly feeds vapor into the atmosphere as the sphere tosses billions of gallons up and down to the rhythmic pulling of a captive satellite and the sun. Then try to predict the conditions of that atmosphere over a small area within a 5 mile radius for a period of one to five days in advance!

---

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Australia
Timeline
I read this entire thing, and I really didn't see what JenT had to "defend" here. No one was belittling her for not getting drunk.

My other thought --if you are going to call people on their statements-it's equally important to be accurate and clear with what you are actually calling them on...Mrs Whizz didn't actually say she lost the ring BECAUSE she was drunk...but again it's semantics...

:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Last weekend we were at a wedding. My husband gave me a silver Tiffany ring when we got engaged...i love it. Probably my fave ring EVER. Well I wear it on my right hand now and I got a bug bite RIGHT on the base of my ring finger. I get real bad reactions to bug bites, and my finger swelled up andt he ring hurt so I gave it to my husband to hold.

well he got REALLY drunk...and lost it!!! I was devastated. was I a little drunk too? yes, but was it my fault? not REALLY....

Finally finished with immigration in 2012!

familyxmas-1-1.jpg

Filed: Country: Netherlands
Timeline

:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Last weekend we were at a wedding. My husband gave me a silver Tiffany ring when we got engaged...i love it. Probably my fave ring EVER. Well I wear it on my right hand now and I got a bug bite RIGHT on the base of my ring finger. I get real bad reactions to bug bites, and my finger swelled up andt he ring hurt so I gave it to my husband to hold.

well he got REALLY drunk...and lost it!!! I was devastated. was I a little drunk too? yes, but was it my fault? not REALLY....

:o:crying: OMG Did he find it????? I have Tiffany Bracelet and I am sooooooo paranoid about losing it Hope he found it :thumbs:

Liefde is een bloem zo teer dat hij knakt bij de minste aanraking en zo sterk dat niets zijn groei in de weg staat

event.png

IK HOU VAN JOU, MARK

.png

Take a large, almost round, rotating sphere about 8000 miles in diameter, surround it with a murky, viscous atmosphere of gases mixed with water vapor, tilt its axis so it wobbles back and forth with respect to a source of heat and light, freeze it at both ends and roast it in the middle, cover most of its surface with liquid that constantly feeds vapor into the atmosphere as the sphere tosses billions of gallons up and down to the rhythmic pulling of a captive satellite and the sun. Then try to predict the conditions of that atmosphere over a small area within a 5 mile radius for a period of one to five days in advance!

---

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

anyone got a road map? i'm still trying to find the humor in someone losing their engagement ring :(

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!