24 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

i remember you, i noticed you disappeared a year or so ago, thought maybe you two were doing well and just dropped outta sight. sorry to hear the bad news.

what happened to your old account?

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Moved from Off Topic forum to Effects of Major Family Changes on Immigration Benefits forum.

To the OP, I am very sorry that things didn't work out for you.

“...Isn't it splendid to think of all the things there are to find out about? It just makes me feel glad to be alive--it's such an interesting world. It wouldn't be half so interesting if we knew all about everything, would it? There'd be no scope for imagination then, would there?”

. Lucy Maude Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

5892822976_477b1a77f7_z.jpg

Another Member of the VJ Fluffy Kitty Posse!

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Im very sorry to hear this. (F)

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
i remember you, i noticed you disappeared a year or so ago, thought maybe you two were doing well and just dropped outta sight. sorry to hear the bad news.

what happened to your old account?

good that someone remembers.

sorry dude, i hope you are able to get passed this quickly. just don't beat yourself up over it.

Life..... Nobody gets out alive.

Filed: Timeline
To all those who may of know us. This one did not work out. My wife Rosana abandoned me last month, have not herd from her or do not know where she is. The thing is I knew it from the beginning she was not in it for love. Even my family and her friends what few of them she let me know would ask me why I thought she came to America. She made here her own friends which I was never invited to go and be a part of her life. All I was invited to do was to take her places for photo’s and proof of an on going marriage. This was a short lived marriage and costly one on my part. I wish you all better luck on yours. But be careful. I stand to loose what little I have left and she does not care one thing about me.

If you knew she was grimmy why did you go about it? thats your bad. there are alot of girls that will do anything just to get into this country even if it go for destroying lives and breaking hearts. Anything goes man.....and they will do anything to get it. Also age plays a big part too. How old were you and how old was she. you have to be very wise when choosing the right girl. I feel really sorry for you. good luck in the future

Filed: Country: China
Timeline
I've read enough threads like these to know there are two sides to every story. While I'm sorry you are grieving, none of us know her side of the story. Most often in threads like these, the USC claims fraud, but I'm skeptical that she stayed with you for 3 years with the intent to just bolt one day without a word.

for a guy who's posts include the words "You can observe a lot by just watching", you are remarkable blind.

obamasolyndrafleeced-lmao.jpg

As old folks put it... "Shame on her if she fooled you once, shame on you if she fooled you twice."

As for "Desiderata," keep the lines: "Be cheerful. Strive to be happy."

Oh well, you still have the ability to get yourself out from being miserable. I just hope that you don't let yourself dwell for long on whatever has been done and what you have allowed to happen. Your wife is truly vicious but in one way or another, you have created this situation, too. I am not blaming you. My point is that you also have a part in this ordeal. Now, it's time that you only craft what's best.

Hakuna matata.

God bless us all.

FAE :luv:

17276-hobbes55_large.jpg

Filed: Timeline
I've read enough threads like these to know there are two sides to every story. While I'm sorry you are grieving, none of us know her side of the story. Most often in threads like these, the USC claims fraud, but I'm skeptical that she stayed with you for 3 years with the intent to just bolt one day without a word.

Yup, if he was so perfect and faultless and she was happy with him and in the marriage she would have stayed... simple! It takes two to Tango... accusing her of immigration fraud is just too convenient as it lays no blame on you and makes her out to be a villain... If she really wanted to commit fraud she would have left you as soon as she was able to and not waited THREE years, come on, take some ownership of your own faults and responsibility for the failure of your own marriage!!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

I remember you too, am sorry to hear things didn't work out.

(Puerto Rico) Luis & Laura (Brazil) K1 JOURNEY
04/11/2006 - Filed I-129F.
09/29/2006 - Visa in hand!

10/15/2006 - POE San Juan
11/15/2006 - MARRIAGE

AOS JOURNEY
01/05/2007 - AOS sent to Chicago.
03/26/2007 - Green Card in hand!

REMOVAL OF CONDITIONS JOURNEY
01/26/2009 - Filed I-751.
06/22/2009 - Green Card in hand!

NATURALIZATION JOURNEY
06/26/2014 - N-400 sent to Nebraska
07/02/2014 - NOA
07/24/2014 - Biometrics
10/24/2014 - Interview (approved)

01/16/2015 - Oath Ceremony

*View Complete Timeline

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.