Ladylethal

R.I.P. Brittany Murphy

59 posts in this topic

Who was Brittany Murphy--other than perhaps a Karen Carpenter imitation (Carpenter's 1983 death was also stated as MI, the performer was 32--a month short of 33--and known to have long suffered from anorexia)?

2005/07/10 I-129F filed for Pras

2005/11/07 I-129F approved, forwarded to NVC--to Chennai Consulate 2005/11/14

2005/12/02 Packet-3 received from Chennai

2005/12/21 Visa Interview Date

2006/04/04 Pras' entry into US at DTW

2006/04/15 Church Wedding at Novi (Detroit suburb), MI

2006/05/01 AOS Packet (I-485/I-131/I-765) filed at Chicago

2006/08/23 AP and EAD approved. Two down, 1.5 to go

2006/10/13 Pras' I-485 interview--APPROVED!

2006/10/27 Pras' conditional GC arrives -- .5 to go (2 yrs to Conditions Removal)

2008/07/21 I-751 (conditions removal) filed

2008/08/22 I-751 biometrics completed

2009/06/18 I-751 approved

2009/07/03 10-year GC received; last 0.5 done!

2009/07/23 Pras files N-400

2009/11/16 My 46TH birthday, Pras N-400 approved

2010/03/18 Pras' swear-in

---------------------------------------------------------------------

As long as the LORD's beside me, I don't care if this road ever ends.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
someone got up grumpy today

yeah, but i went to work anyways :blush:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Sad. She was in some of my favorite movies. Drive, Girl Interrupted, Clueless, Drop Dead Gorgeous, and others.

Real love stories never have endings...

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
Who was Brittany Murphy--other than perhaps a Karen Carpenter imitation (Carpenter's 1983 death was also stated as MI, the performer was 32--a month short of 33--and known to have long suffered from anorexia)?

A pale imitation at best as Carpenter's songs are still being played in certain East Asian countries decades after her death. Sappy songs but memorable.

Murphy? She wasn't a household name and unfortunately got more press dead than alive.

David & Lalai

th_ourweddingscrapbook-1.jpg

aneska1-3-1-1.gif

Greencard Received Date: July 3, 2009

Lifting of Conditions : March 18, 2011

I-751 Application Sent: April 23, 2011

Biometrics: June 9, 2011

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Isle of Man
Timeline

I had a feeling it was prescription pills. You don't just drop dead at 32 of "natural causes". Just like MJ, Heath Ledger, Anna Nicole Smith, etc. My friend died the same way last month; 4 days before Thanksgiving...

Accidental overdose eyed in Brittany Murphy's death following discovery of pills, source says

murphy640.gif

Large amounts of prescription drugs were found in Brittany Murphy's bedroom when paramedics were called to her Los Angeles home on Sunday, a law enforcement source close to the investigation into the 32-year-old actress' sudden death confirmed to Fox411.com Tuesday.

"A check of the nightstands revealed large amounts of prescription medication in the decedent's name," TMZ first reported after reviewing what they say were notes made by an investigator from the L.A. County Coroner's office. "Also noted were numerous empty prescription medication bottles in the decedent's husband's name, the decedent's mother's name, and unidentified third party names."

Fox411.com can exclusively report that investigators are focusing on Murphy's drug use, and that the working theory of her cause of death is accidental overdose, according to the law enforcement source.

EXCLUSIVE: Brittany Murphy's Final Interview.

Investigators are waiting to see what combination of drugs was in her system, and if other non-prescription drugs are revealed in the toxicity report, the source says.

Heroin and cocaine are among the other drugs being tested for because of reports of Murphy's alleged abuse of both, the source adds.

The Los Angeles County Coroner did not respond immediately for a request for comment.

EXCLUSIVE: Brittany Murphy's 'Hollywood Demons.'

The medications found in the Murphy's bedroom included:

- Topamax (anti-seizure medication)

- Methylprednisolone (anti-inflammatory medication)

- Fluoxetine (depression medication)

- Klonopin (anxiety medication)

- Carbamazepine (bipolar medication)

- Ativan (anxiety medication)

- Vicoprofen (pain reliever)

- Propranolol (used to prevent heart attacks)

- Biaxin (antibiotic)

- Hydrocodone (pain medication)

- Vitamins.

The law enforcement source also confirms the frantic efforts to revive Murphy by her mother, Sharon, and her husband, Simon Monjack, before paramedics arrived.

Citing the same L.A. Coroner's Office official's notes, TMZ said the actress went into the bathroom alone early Sunday morning. Her mother found her unresponsive on the floor a half-an-hour later. Monjack responded to her mother's screams, and put Brittany Murphy in the shower to try to revive her while her mother called 911.

India, gun buyback and steamroll.

qVVjt.jpg?3qVHRo.jpg?1

Some fairly recent pics of her from a premiere earlier this month.

http://www.skinnyvscurvy.com/then-and-now/...html#more-17906

Real love stories never have endings...

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Panama
Timeline
I don't even know who she was.

She starred in Clueless with Alicia Silverstone.She was the one they had to make over.

May 7,2007-USCIS received I-129f
July 24,2007-NOA1 was received
April 21,2008-K-1 visa denied.
June 3,2008-waiver filed at US Consalate in Panama
The interview went well,they told him it will take another 6 months for them to adjudicate the waiver
March 3,2009-US Consulate claims they have no record of our December visit,nor Manuel's interview
March 27,2009-Manuel returned to the consulate for another interrogation(because they forgot about December's interview),and they were really rude !
April 3,2009-US Counsalate asks for more court documents that no longer exist !
June 1,2009-Manuel and I go back to the US consalate AGAIN to give them a letter from the court in Colon along with documents I already gave them last year.I was surprised to see they had two thick files for his case !

June 15,2010-They called Manuel in to take his fingerprints again,still no decision on his case!
June 22,2010-WAIVER APPROVED at 5:00pm
July 19,2010-VISA IN MANUELITO'S HAND at 3:15pm!
July 25,2010-Manuelito arrives at 9:35pm at Logan Intn'l Airport,Boston,MA
August 5,2010-FINALLY MARRIED!!!!!!!!!!!!
August 23,2010-Filed for AOS at the International Institute of RI $1400!
December 23,2010-Work authorization received.
January 12,2011-RFE

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
I wasn't far off. Looks like clonazepam/lorazepam and hydrocodone were found at her home...

sorry matt, but you are trying too hard to be right.

i have that stuff in my house and if i don't use it all, it will likely remain in my house for years. in my experience, most people are lazy to throw away medication.

Life..... Nobody gets out alive.

sorry matt, but you are trying too hard to be right.

i have that stuff in my house and if i don't use it all, it will likely remain in my house for years. in my experience, most people are lazy to throw away medication.

30-year old Hollywood stars don't go usually go into full cardiac arrest unexpectedly without drugs being somehow involved.

And mixing benzos and opiates just happens to be a sure way to flatline, DEDixon.

We'll see what the toxicology shows, though...

21FUNNY.gif