Dakine

Morocco

47 posts in this topic

Since being here on VJ I've noticed there seems to be a LOT of women petitioning men from Morocco.

Especially older women.

Why so many men from there compared to other countries?

K1 denied, K3/K4, CR-1/CR-2, AOS, ROC, Adoption, US citizenship and dual citizenship

!! ALL PAU!

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Is this a rhetorical question?

I just wondered if there's dating sites that cater to women like there sre many that cater to filipina women.

EX. "Filipinaheart"

Something like "Meet Morocco Men!"

Edited by Dakine

K1 denied, K3/K4, CR-1/CR-2, AOS, ROC, Adoption, US citizenship and dual citizenship

!! ALL PAU!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
Is this a rhetorical question?

I just wondered if there's dating sites that cater to women like there sre many that cater to filipina women.

EX. "Filipinaheart"

Something like "Meet Morocco Men!"

Not sure where exactly online most are meeting.

This article is old, but I think it's what you're getting at: http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=19115

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
Maybe it's the same reason we have such a disproportionate amount of old farts petitioning your women from the PI?

wth your thread.

i think that would be a good thread to post :whistle::lol: why do young filipinas want to marry men old enough to be their grandpas?

Edited by Twisted K

Give Generously, Live Fully, Laugh Often, Love Completely...AND PRAY ALWAYS!!!

He is home!!!

Timeline
Never a dull moment in VJ :pop:

and that's why we love it :yes:

He is home!!!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: India
Timeline
Maybe it's the same reason we have such a disproportionate amount of old farts petitioning your women from the PI?

wth your thread.

i think that would be a good thread to post :whistle::lol: why do young filipinas want to marry men old enough to be their grandpas?

True love and because they are the BEST wife, all you other wives s*ck. Now go starve and get your 110 lb body :jest:

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
Since being here on VJ I've noticed there seems to be a LOT of women petitioning men from Morocco.

Especially older women.

Are you stoned or just stupid?

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Timeline

moderators, please move this to MENA :whistle: just sayin'

He is home!!!

Especially older women.

Are you stoned or just stupid?

I vote for stupid :jest:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.