Bocajr27

Anyone have any news about Parishearts Case?

15 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline
Yes, there has been plenty - maybe you should check her profile before posting? :unsure:

I really feel sorry for you. The pettiness in your response is one of a lonely person who pushes people away by "Trying" to show how vastly superior you are, when in reality, all you are demonstrating is your own insecurities. Get a life. I was curious as to how a fellow VJ member was doing and your response was not helpful and therefore considered unwarranted.

or politely ask her via PM? :unsure:

I didn't consider sending her a PM for the simple reason that she was obviously devestated in the last post I read (in which she had neither a response or a denial).

Filed: Timeline
Yes, there has been plenty - maybe you should check her profile before posting? :unsure:

I really feel sorry for you. The pettiness in your response is one of a lonely person who pushes people away by "Trying" to show how vastly superior you are, when in reality, all you are demonstrating is your own insecurities. Get a life. I was curious as to how a fellow VJ member was doing and your response was not helpful and therefore considered unwarranted.

Say what? How is Mal's or my response petty? You should know better than open a thread like this before reading Beth's updates. Or at least PM her asking personally how is she doing. Your response to Mal is what is unwarranted. YOU get a life.

edited to add: I just reported myself, so we should get a mod here in no time.

Edited by Chica Yeyé

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

0h please! :rolleyes:

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

#######?

Brother.

USCIS

NOA #2: Approval June 25th, 2009 - 92 days

NVC

July 8, 2009 to August 10, 2009 - 28 days

Interview Assigned - December 3, 2009 - FINALLY!!

Medical - December 14, 2009 - Passed

Embassy/Interview - January 26, 2010 Montreal, Quebec Canada - 167 days PASSED!!!

Port of Entry - February 26, 2010 Baltimore International, Maryland

USCIS -- ROC package sent off

November 26, 2011 to Vermont station November 30, 2011 received NOA1December 16, 2011 received biometrics appointment.

January 04, 2012 Biometrics

September 2, 2012, RFE Received.

September 22, 2012 RFE responded to

October 15, 2012 ROC approved, 10 Green card on its way.

kermit_the_frog1237963302.jpg

"Here's some simple advice: Always be yourself. Never take yourself too seriously.

And beware of advice from experts, pigs, and members of Parliament."

Kermit the Frog

Visit my News Feed Page -- Good Reads for Everyone!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Italy
Timeline

I didn't consider sending her a PM for the simple reason that she was obviously devestated in the last post I read (in which she had neither a response or a denial).

Because of the fact that a member was so devestated in her last post is EXACTLY WHY you should not be publically calling her out to elaborate on her devestation... Send a PM instead of calling her out... And the personal attacks are very unwarrented. You can easily find a members last posts so if you are really that curious, you can see what she posted recently... No need for her to re-hash her situation to us or anybody!!!

10/14/2000 - Met Aboard a Cruise ship

06/14/2003 - Married Savona Italy

I-130

03/21/2009 - I-130 Mailed to Chicago lockbox

11-30-09: GOT GREEN CARD in mail!!!!!!

Citizenship Process;

1/11/2013: Mailed N400 to Dallas Texas

3/11/2013: interview.. Approved

4/4/2013. : Oath! Now a U.S. citizen!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Yes, I am petty, insecure, think highly of myself, and am unhelpful because I don't want to see a good woman have to hurt any more than she already is.

Montreal: BEAT!!! Approved!!!!!

event.png

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

Because of the fact that a member was so devestated in her last post is EXACTLY WHY you should not be publically calling her out to elaborate on her devestation... Send a PM instead of calling her out... And the personal attacks are very unwarrented. You can easily find a members last posts so if you are really that curious, you can see what she posted recently... No need for her to re-hash her situation to us or anybody!!!

QFT. Plain and simple. The OP should learn some tact and have some compassion for the person in question. If she didn't post publicly the results of her case, then you can take it that she doesn't want the world to know. Hence why it was suggested ad nauseum that you should have looked at her profile or sent a PM. It is YOU that is acting petty, wanting to know about someoen elses case for your own personal interest.

Edit: this was directed towards the OP, not Christeen who is 100% correct. :)

Edited by Rob and Mel

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Wow. :blink:

'Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO, What a Ride'

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Would admin please just delete this whole thread? No useful purpose whatsoever.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

From what I have seen, Mal has helped more people here than you have and her post wasn't unwarranted but yours was. Beth has been through a lot and a simple search would answer any questions you may have.

12/07/2009 - POE LAX

12/16/2009 - Received GC in mail

Removal Of Conditions 09-09-2011

09-09-2011 : Mailed ROC packet

09-12-2011 : Packet Arrived CSC (delayed from labor day long weekend)

09-14-2011 : Check Cashed

09-14-2011 : NOA1 dated 09-12-2011

09-19-2011 : Early walk-in Biometrics completed (Original date 10/03/2011)

02-07-2012 : Green Card Approved

02-11-2012 : Green Card Received

Citizenship

09-07-2012 : Mailed N-400 package

09-10-2012 : N-400 Package delivered

09-13-2012 : Check cashed, email and text received with case number

09-14-2012 : Biometrics letter mailed

09-15-2012 : NOA received dated 09-10

09-17-2012 : Biometrics letter received for 09-27

02-25-2013 : Interview Passed - Original interview was 01-07-2013 but was out of country so postponed

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

this thread needs to go on lock-down. if you want to know how a specific vjer is doing. send a pm. parisheart is often online, so i am sure she will get the message, and respond as she sees fit.

Give Generously, Live Fully, Laugh Often, Love Completely...AND PRAY ALWAYS!!!

He is home!!!

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

After reviewing the thread it will remain closed. We have received a few requests to remove the thread but that can only be done at the request of the OP.

Thank you

Visa Journey Moderation Team

Edited by TayRivers

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.